The Adventures - Theodore And Friends FLAC album
Adventures in Dinosaur City (1991) - Duration: 1:28:16. Alan Grant 64,713 views. Saturday Steam - The Theodore Adventures - Duration: 9:28.
By Sarah-Louise & Christopher Condé Nast Traveller’s Top Travel.
Shop for the latest Adventures toys today!
With Stacey DePass, Fab Filippo, Darren Frost, Gabriel Giammaria. Chuck is a dump truck him and his freinds have fun together and with the world famous monster truck rally.
Theodore and Friends. Pop Rock The Adventures. 队列表 Pop Rock The Adventures Theodore and Friends. Band Name The Adventures. Album Name Theodore and Friends. 版公司 Chrysalis Records.
The Adventures were a Northern Irish rock band, formed in Belfast in 1984. The band later moved to London where they signed to Chrysalis Records and released their first single in 1984. Following their debut album released a year later the group moved to Elektra Records and scored their biggest hit, "Broken Land". The song was written by guitarist Pat Gribben and reached number 20 in the UK Singles Chart, and was also the most played song on BBC Radio 1 in 1988.
Theodore and Friends", the band's debut album, was released in 1985. The band played "Feel the Raindrops" live during a Radio One Roadshow in Northern Ireland bringing the band to prominence. The album contained 3 minor UK chart hits, including the highly acclaimed "Send My Heart" which also as used in the horror movie "Demoni" from the same year
Community Guidelines. The Adventures – The Adventures. Label: Chrysalis – BFV 41488. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. Country: US. Released: 1985. Genre: Electronic, Rock.
By Sarah-Louise & Christopher Content Creators Represented by mModels
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain is an 1876 novel about a young boy growing up along the Mississippi River. It is set in the 1840s in the fictional town of St. Petersburg, inspired by Hannibal, Missouri, where Twain lived as a boy. In the novel Tom Sawyer has several adventures, often with his friend, Huckleberry Finn. Originally a commercial failure, the book ended up being the best selling of any of Twain's works during his lifetime.
Adventures is a Thomas and Friends die-cast toy range produced by Fisher-Price and the successor to the Take-n-Play range. The design of both the engines and vehicles is exactly the same as the Collectible Railway range, while the track system is different from those of either Take-n-Play or Collectible Railway
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Feel The Raindrops||3:45|
|A3||Send My Heart
Producer – Bob Sargeant
|A5||Don't Tell Me||4:30|
|B1||Another Silent Day||5:01|
|B2||When The World Turns Upside Down||4:48|
|B3||Love In Chains||3:36|
|B4||Lost In Hollywood||5:07|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chrysalis Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Chrysalis Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – Ariola Group Of Companies
- Record Company – Ariola Eurodisc GmbH
- Pressed By – Sonopress
- Printed By – TOPAC
- Mastered At – CBS Studios, London
- Bass – Tony Ayre
- Concept By – The Adventures
- Design, Art Direction – John Pasche
- Engineer – John Gallen, Rafe McKenna, Will Gosling
- Guitar [Guitars] – Pat Gribben
- Lead Vocals – Terry Sharpe
- Management – Simon Fuller
- Mastered By – Tim Young
- Mixed By – Garry Bell
- Photography By – Peter Lavery
- Producer – Garry Bell (tracks: A1 to A4), Steve Harvey (tracks: A5 to B5)
- Vocals – Eileen Gribben
- Vocals, Percussion – Spud Murphy
NotesB4 is called "Lost In Hollywood" on the sleeve and "Hollywood" on the label.
Tracks written by P.Gribben except:
5,6. by Gribben / Sharpe
9. by Gribben / Leach.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4007192067954
- Barcode (Text): 4 007192 067954
- Rights Society: GEMA STEMRA BIEM
- Label Code: LC 1626
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): S 206 795 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): S 206 795 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, variant 1 & 2, Stamped): DM 206795 A-1/85S
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, variant 1, Etched): I III
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, variant 2, Etched): I II
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, variant 1 & 2, Stamped): DM 206795 B-1/85S
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, variant 1 & 2, Etched): I II
- Price Code (Germany): -620
- Price Code (France): AE 280
|CHR 1488||The Adventures||Theodore And Friends (LP, Album)||Chrysalis||CHR 1488||UK||1985|
|CHR 1488||The Adventures||Theodore And Friends (LP, Album)||Chrysalis||CHR 1488||Spain||1985|
|1C 538-3 21488 2||The Adventures||Theodore And Friends (CD, Album, RE)||Chrysalis||1C 538-3 21488 2||Germany||Unknown|
|633215||The Adventures||Theodore And Friends (LP, Album)||Chrysalis||633215||Portugal||1985|
|CCD 1489||The Adventures||Theodore And Friends (CD, Album, RE, Unofficial)||Chrysalis||CCD 1489||Unknown|