Paul McCartney - Memory Almost Full FLAC album
My opinion on Paul McCartney's great 2007 album Memory almost full.
Memory Almost Full is the twenty-third studio album by British musician Paul McCartney, released by Hear Music on June 5, 2007.
Paul McCartney : Memory Almost Full,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
для разработчиков и архитекторов.
Memory Almost Full is the fourteenth solo studio album by Paul McCartney. It was released in the United Kingdom on 4 June 2007 and in the United States a day later. The album was the first release on Starbucks' Hear Music label. It was produced by David Kahne and recorded at Abbey Road Studios, Henson Recording Studios, AIR Studios, Hog Hill Mill Studios and RAK Studios between October 2003, and from 2006 to February 2007.
But if that previous record was precise, bearing all the hallmarks of meticulous producer Nigel Godrich, Memory Almost Full is startlingly bright and frequently lively, an album that embraces McCartney's unerring gift for melody. Yet for as pop as it is, this is not an album made with any illusion that Paul will soon have a succession of hit singles: it's an art-pop album, not unlike either of the McCartney albums
The David Kahne-produced Memory Almost Full was Paul's first album to be released through Starbucks' Hear Music label. I actually started Memory Almost Full before the album Chaos And Creation In The Backyard, Paul remembers. The first recording session was back in the autumn of 2003 at Abbey Road with my touring band and producer David Kahne. I was right in the middle of it when I began talking with Nigel Godrich about a brand new project album notes. The David Kahne-produced Memory Almost Full was Paul's first album to be released through Starbucks' Hear Music label.
Paul McCartney played all instruments except where indicated. Comes in special 4-fold out digipak with photo, postcard style booklet containing lyrics for all songs. Other Versions (5 of 35) View All. Cat.
Paul McCartney is truly in a class of his own, but not always for the right reasons. The enduring cultural importance of his accomplishments- and the fact that his private life still moves tabloids in the UK- affords him a greater stature than your average classic-rock icon.
Release Date: Jun 5, 2007 Record label: Hear Music Genre(s): Rock. 72 Music Critic Score How the Music Critic Score works. Read text version . Memory Almost Full - Very Good, Based on 4 Critics.
|2||Ever Present Past||2:57|
|3||See Your Sunshine||3:20|
|4||Only Mama Knows||4:17|
|5||You Tell Me||3:15|
|9||That Was Me||2:38|
|10||Feet In The Clouds||3:24|
|11||House Of Wax||4:59|
|12||The End Of The End||2:57|
|13||Nod Your Head||1:58|
- Licensed From – MPL Communications Ltd.
- Licensed To – Starcon, LLC
- Licensed Through – UMG Recordings Services, Inc.
- Licensed To – Ukrainian Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MPL Communications Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – MPL Communications Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ukrainian Records
- Copyright (c) – Ukrainian Records
- Pressed By – Музичний Центр
- Published By – MPL Communications Ltd.
- Mixed At – SeeSquared Studios
- Mixed At – Soundtrack Studios
- Mixed At – Hog Hill Mill
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Artwork [Back: Black Love Chair From Behind (Gouache)], Artwork [Front: Black Love Chair (Aquatint)] – Humphrey Ocean
- Bass Guitar – Brian Ray (tracks: 4, 5, 8 to 11)
- Design [Ideas] – Rebecca And Mike
- Drums – Abe Laboriel Jr.* (tracks: 4, 5, 8 to 11)
- Engineer – Adam Noble, David Kahne, Geoff Emerick, Paul Hicks, Steve Orchard
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chris Bolster, Eddie Klein, Jamie Kirkham, Kevin Mills, Mirek Stiles
- Guitar – Rusty Anderson (tracks: 4, 5, 8 to 11)
- Keyboards – Paul 'Wix' Wickens* (tracks: 4, 5, 8 to 11)
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Andy Wallace, David Kahne
- Photography By [Inlay] – Max Vadukul
- Producer, Programmed By – David Kahne
- Written-By, Composed By, Instruments [Except Where Indicated] – Paul McCartney
NotesДля продажу на території України = For sale in Ukraine
Packaged in a jewel case with 4-page booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 88072 30348 5
- Barcode (String): 888072303485
- Matrix / Runout: Paul McCartney Memory Almost Full [Мц Logo]
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LU004
- Mould SID Code: IFPI UAF06
- Label Code: LC 15025
- Rights Society: BIEM/SABAM
|HMCD-30348||Paul McCartney||Memory Almost Full (CD, Album, Sup)||Hear Music, MPL||HMCD-30348||US||2007|
|HMCD 30357||Paul McCartney||Memory Almost Full (CD, Album, Ltd)||Hear Music||HMCD 30357||US||2007|
|none||Paul McCartney||Memory Almost Full (CDr, Album, Dlx, Promo)||Hear Music, MPL||none||UK||2007|
|HMCD2-30606||Paul McCartney||Memory Almost Full (CD, Album, Enh, Ltd, Dig + DVD)||Hear Music, MPL||HMCD2-30606||US||2007|
|0888072303485||Paul McCartney||Memory Almost Full (CD, Album, Sup)||MPL , Hear Music, Universal Music Group International||0888072303485||Europe||2007|