Giant Giant Sand - Tucson FLAC album
Album · 2011 · 19 Songs.
Incredible song from the new Giant Sand album "Tucson". FUGA Aggregation (от лица компании "Fire Records")" и другие авторские общества (1).
Listen free to Giant Giant Sand – Tucson (Wind Blown Waltz, Forever And A Day and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Рекордные выгоды до 300 000₽ на HYUNDAI TUCSON! За 10 000₽/мес! Успейте приобрести! · Официальный дилер HYUNDAI · CRETA · SONATA · SOLARIS · TUCSON · SANTA FE · ELANTRA · H1 ·
Giant Sand (also currently recording as Giant Giant Sand) is an American band from Tucson, Arizona. Its most constant member is singer-songwriter Howe Gelb. The group started as Giant Sandworms in the late 1970s post-punk and paisley underground scenes. They later shortened their name and developed an idiosyncratic sound rooted in alternative country but touching on a wide range of other styles and featuring Gelb's beatnik-influenced vocals and songwriting.
Giant Giant Sand Performs Tucson: A Country Rock Opera. On label and back cover track D3 ("Cariñito") is misspelled "Caranito".
1. Wind Blown Waltz Lyrics.
TONIGHT: LIVE: GIANT SAND 5 PIECE: TUCSON: HOTEL CONGRESS w/PATSY’S RATS wiping that christmas grin off your sputtering facial feature. December 22, 2018 at 9:07 AM ·.
And the scale of the ensemble suits the material; Tucson is subtitled "A Country Rock Opera," and with the 19 songs clocking in at just under 70 minutes, it certainly has an operatic scope and an impressive musical heft.
Return To Tucson, 2013. Return To Tucson, 2013. Wind Blown Waltz, 03:45. Not the End of the World, 04:36. Hard Morning In a Soft Blur, 04:44. Forever & a Day, 07:29.
Содействие в подборе финансовых услуг/организаций
|1||Wind Blown Waltz|
|2||Forever And A Day|
|5||Plane Of Existence|
|7||Love Comes Over You|
|8||Thing Like That|
|9||The Sun Belongs To You|
|10||We Don't Play Tonight|
|11||Ready Or Not|
|13||Hard Morning In A Soft Blur|
|16||Not The End Of The World|
|18||Out Of The Blue|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fire Records
- Copyright (c) – Fire Records
- Accordion, Classical Guitar [Spanish Guitar], Backing Vocals – Gabriel Sullivan
- Backing Vocals – Jon Villa (tracks: 9), Lonna Kelley (tracks: 4)
- Bass – Gabriel Sullivan (tracks: 13), Thøger T. Lund
- Classical Guitar [Spanish Guitar] – Thøger T. Lund (tracks: 13)
- Classical Guitar [Spanish Guitar], Electric Guitar, Backing Vocals – Brian Lopez
- Drums, Percussion – Peter Dombernowsky
- Electric Piano [Wurlitzer Echo], Guitar – Nicolaj Heyman*
- Guitar, Lap Steel Guitar, Mandolin – Anders Pedersen
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Maggie Björklund*
- Piano – Thøger T. Lund (tracks: 4)
- Producer, Vocals, Guitar, Piano – Howe Gelb
- Trumpet – Jon Villa
- Violin – Asger Christiansen*
- Violin, Viola – Iris Jakobsen*
- Vocals – Brian Lopez (tracks: 2, 7, 17, 18), Gabriel Sullivan (tracks: 9, 7, 18), Jon Villa (tracks: 17), Lonna Kelley (tracks: 11, 16, 18)
- Written-By – Ángel Aníbal Rosado García* (tracks: 17), Brian Lopez (tracks: 7), Gabriel Sullivan (tracks: 9), Howe Gelb (tracks: 1 to 6, 8, 10 to 16, 19), Robbie Robertson (tracks: 18)
NotesPrinted on back cover:
"Giant Giant Sand Performs Tucson: A Country Rock Opera."
Gatefold card sleeve with two booklets: one with lyrics and the other with credits, notes and stories.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 8 09236 12622 1
- Barcode (Scanned): 809236126221
|FV262||Giant Giant Sand*||Tucson (2xLP, Album)||Fire Records||FV262||UK||2012|
|FIRECD262||Giant Giant Sand*||Tucson (CD, Promo)||Fire Records||FIRECD262||UK||2012|