Etta James - Stickin' To My Guns FLAC album
Complete your Etta James collection.
Etta James "Whatever Gets You Through The Night" From the album Etta James - "Stickin' to My Guns".
Band Name Etta James. Album Name Stickin' to My Guns. Erscheinungsdatum Februar 2002. Musik GenreBlues Rock. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen0. 1. Whatever Gets You Through the Night.
Etta James - Your Good Thing (Is About To End). dl. Etta James, Def Jef - Get Funky. Etta James - Beware. Etta James - I've Got Dreams To Remember. Released date February 2002. Members owning this album0. 4. Your Good Thing (Is About to End).
Modifier l'album Reporter une erreur. Blues Rock Etta James. Liste des groupes Blues Rock Etta James Stickin' to My Guns. ajouter les paroles de l'album. Membres possèdant cet album0.
Stickin’ to My Guns pays homage to James’s roots in that the lyrics are highly personal and blues oriented, but the accompaniment is completely contemporary. We’re talking about a nonstop dance party filled with house rockers like Love to Burn and -low, slow-grind numbers like Your Good Thing (Is About to End). But to say that this album is blues, in the traditional sense of the word, is a bit of a stretch. If you’re looking for the Etta James of the Chess years, you’re bound to be disappointed
Burnin' Down the House: Live at the House of Blues is the third live album by Etta James and her twenty-eighth album overall, released in 2002. The album reached a peak position of number one on Billboard's Top Blues Albums chart. A few of the cover songs on this album were also featured on some of James' past albums: Leave Your Hat On was on Etta James (1973), Your Good Thing Is About To End was on Stickin' to My Guns (1990), Rock Me Baby was on a previous live album Etta, Red-Hot & Live.
Album · 1990 · 10 Songs. Etta James - At Last and Greatest Hits (Remastered).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Whatever Gets You Through The Night
Lead Guitar – Arik MarshallWritten-By – Carson Whitsett, Dan Penn, Bucky Lindsey*
|2||Love To Burn
Lead Guitar – Arik MarshallWritten-By – Bud Reneau, Dobie Gray, Ricky Ray Rector*
|3||The Blues Don't Care
Piano – Jimmy PughRhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar – Josh SklairTenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – David L. PattersonTrombone – John Dewey McKnightTrumpet, Arranged By [Trumpet] – Fernando PullumWritten-By – Etta James
|4||Your Good Thing (Is About To End)
Piano – Jimmy PughWritten-By – David Porter / Isaac Hayes*
Bass – Bobby VegaLead Guitar – Leo NocentelliPercussion – Greg "Smacky" DonersonTenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – David L. PattersonTrombone – John Dewey McKnightTrumpet, Arranged By [Trumpet] – Fernando PullumVocals – Def JefWritten-By – Danny Rhodes
Lead Guitar – Leo NocentelliWritten-By – Eric Randle*
|7||Out Of The Rain
Harmonica – Jimmie WoodWritten-By – Tony Joe White
Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar – Josh SklairWritten-By – Jim Hurt, Jonnie Barnett
|9||A Fool In Love
Tenor Saxophone [Solo] – Gene DinwiddieWritten-By – Allan Fraser, Frankie Miller
|10||I've Got Dreams To Remember
Piano – Jimmy PughWritten-By – Joe Rock, Otis Redding, Zelma Redding
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Island Records Inc.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Rondor Music (London) Ltd.
- Recorded At – Digital Recorders
- Recorded At – OmniSound Studios
- Overdubbed At – Paramount Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Ground Control Studios
- Mixed At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Precision Lacquer
- Pressed By – Sonopress
- Printed By – TOPAC
- Art Direction – Kim Buie
- Backing Vocals – Ashley Cleveland, Carol Chase, Dobie Gray, Jonell Mosser, Thomas Cain
- Bass – Michael Rhodes
- Design – Deborah Melian
- Drums – Roger Hawkins
- Engineer [Overdubs] – Frank Rozak*
- Engineer [Programming] – Richard Schirmer*
- Horn – Jack Hale, Jim Horn & The Horn Section*, Michael Haynes*, Quitman Dennis
- Keyboards – Barry Beckett, Jim Pugh*
- Lead Guitar – Reggie Young
- Mastered By – Steve Marcussen*
- Mixed By – Alan Meyerson
- Photography By – Sandra Johnson
- Producer – Barry Beckett
- Producer [Additional] – Etta James, Kim Buie
- Programmed By [Special Fairlight III] – Carl Marsh
- Recorded By – Justin Niebank
- Recorded By [Digital Recorders - Assistant] – John Hurley
- Recorded By [Omnisound - Assistant] – Carry Sommers, Steve Bishir
- Rhythm Guitar – Danny Rhodes, Gary Burnette, Mabon "Teenie" Hodges
- Synthesizer – Mike Lawler
Notes℗ 1990 Island Records Inc.
© 1990 Island Records Inc.
Recorded at Digital Recorders & additional recording at Omnisound Studio
Mixed at Ground Control Studios except "Get Funky" at Larrabee Sound.
Tracks 1, 2, 3 & 5 published by Copyright Control
Track 4 published by Warner Chappell Music Ltd
Track 6 published by Rondor Music (London) Ltd
Track 7 published by Screen Gems-EMI Music Publishing Ltd
Track 8 published by Acuff-Rose-Opryland Music Ltd
Track 9 published by Chrysalis Music Ltd/Copyright Control
Track 10 published by Carlin Music Corp
Distributed by BGM Records. Distribution through BGM/Ariola.A Bertlemann Music Group Company. Printed in Germany by TOPAC.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 007192 607150
- Matrix / Runout: SONOPRESS 260 715 A
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0407
- Price Code (Germany): 222
- Price Code (France): RC650
- SPARS Code: AAD
|IMCD 191, 842 926-2||Etta James||Stickin' To My Guns (CD, Album, M/Print)||Island Masters, Island Masters||IMCD 191, 842 926-2||UK||Unknown|
|842 926-1, ILPS 9955||Etta James||Stickin' To My Guns (LP, Album)||Island Records, Island Records||842 926-1, ILPS 9955||UK||1990|
|842 926-4||Etta James||Stickin' To My Guns (Cass, Album, CrO)||Island Records||842 926-4||US||1990|
|CID 9955, 842 926-2||Etta James||Stickin' To My Guns (CD, Album, M/Print)||Island Masters, Island Masters||CID 9955, 842 926-2||UK||1990|
|842 926-1||Etta James||Stickin' To My Guns (LP, Album, Ltd)||Island Records||842 926-1||US||1990|