The Blues Band - Ready FLAC album
Full Vinyl Album: "The Blues Band - Ready" 1990.
The Blues Band - Ready - The Blues Band. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией.
The Blues Band – Ready. Label: Cobalt Records (3) – COBCM 2.
The Blues Band is a British blues band formed in 1979 by Paul Jones, former lead vocalist and harmonica player with Manfred Mann, and guitarist Tom McGuinness also of Manfred Mann and The Roosters. The band’s first line-up also included bassist Gary Fletcher, slide-guitarist Dave Kelly who had previously played with The John Dummer Band, Howling Wolf and John Lee Hooker and drummer Hughie Flint, of John Mayall's Blues Breakers and McGuinness Flint, the band he formed with Tom McGuinness.
The Blues Band is a virtual who's who of the British blues scene. An '80s supergroup of sorts, the band consists of Paul Jones, solo artist and former member of Manfred Mann (lead vocals and harmonica ); Dave Kelly, solo artist and former member of the John Dummer Blues band (lead vocals and slide guitar); Tom McGuinness, former member of Manfred Mann and McGuinness Flint (lead guitar and back-up vocals). Hughie Flint, also former McGuinness Flint (drums); and Gary Fletcher, formerly of Sam Apple Pie (bass and backup vocals) . The Blues Band became so popular that they got together as a permanent unit and recorded another album in 1980 called Ready. This release is a part of BGO's reissue program of the Blues Band's original albums in the 2 on 1 CD series.
The Blues Band - Ready (1980). 01. Twenty-Nine Ways (to My Baby's Door) ( Willie Dixon) 02. I'm Ready ( McKinley Morganfield) 03. Hallelujah, I Love Her So (Ray Charles) 04. Sus Blues ( The Blues Band) 05. Noah Lewis Blues ( The Blues Band) 06. Treat Her Right ( Roy Head) 07. Lonely Avenue ( Doc Pomus) 08.
Tracklist: 1. Twenty Nine Ways, 2. Find Yourself Another Fool, 3. Noah Lewis Blues, 4. Hallelujah I Love Her So, 5. Treat Her Right, 6. Lonely Avenue, 7. I’m Ready, 8. Green Stuff, 9. Hey Hey Little Girl, 10. Can’t Hold On, 11. Sus Blues, 12. The Ca. 9. Hey Hey Little Girl.
This album has an average beat per minute of 124 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 66/184 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Album starts at BPM, ends at 141BPM (+141), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by The Blues Band.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Twenty Nine Ways
Written-By – Willie Dixon
|A2||Find Yourself Another Fool
Written-By – Stonebridge*, McGuinness*
|A3||Noah Lewis Blues
Written-By – Paul Jones
|A4||Hallelujah I Love Her So
Piano – Geraint WatkinsWritten-By – Ray Charles
Written-By – Bob Dylan
Backing Vocals – The PaulettesWritten-By – Doc Pomus
Written-By – McKinley/Morganfield*
Written-By – Gary Fletcher
|B3||Hey Hey Little Girl
Accordion – Rockin' DopsieWashboard – Chester ZenoWritten-By – Stonebridge*, McGuinness*
|B4||Can't Hold On
Written-By – Paul Jones
Arranged By – Dave Kelly Written-By – Trad.*
Written-By – The Blues Band
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records
- Recorded At – Nova Sound Studios, London
- Mixed At – Air Studios
- Mastered At – Master Room
- Produced For – Baton Productions Ltd.
- Printed By – Mohndruck Graphische Betriebe GmbH
- Pressed By – Sonopress
- Distributed By – Ariola Group Of Companies
- Bass, Vocals – Gary Fletcher
- Drums, Percussion – Hughie Flint
- Engineer – Richard Dodd
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jim Abramson , Renate Blauel
- Guitar, Mandolin, Vocals – Tom McGuinness
- Guitar, Slide Guitar, Vocals – Dave Kelly
- Harmonica, Vocals – Paul Jones
- Management – WKLG Artist Management
- Mastered By – Arun Chakraverty
- Photography By [Back] – Blackmore / Pawlak
- Photography By [Front] – Chris Gabrin
- Piano – Ian Stewart
- Producer – Stonebridge*, The Blues Band, McGuinness*
- Sleeve – Keith Breeden
Produced by Stonebridge/McGuiness
for Baton Productions W.K.L.G. Artists
The otherwise similar Ready has the later sunrise label version.
Produced for Baton Productions.
Recorded at Nova Suite [Nov 79-May 80-July 80]
And at Air Recording Studios.
℗ & © 1980 Arista Records
The label perimeter text spinning all around, in English and German dates 1982 or later. The GEMA STEMRA BIEM and the higher stampers hints for a release date approximately 1983.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code: LC 3484
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): S 202.887 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): S 202.887 B
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout stamped /etched): 202887 A-1 / 80S Ⅲ
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout stamped /etched): 202887 B-1 / 80S Ⅱ
- Matrix / Runout (Both sides runout stamped): Made in Germany
- Price Code (Germany): -270
- Price Code (France): AE230
- Rights Society (Boxed in one): GEMA / STEMRA / BIEM
|BB 002||The Blues Band||Ready (LP, Album)||Arista||BB 002||UK||1980|
|COBCM 2||The Blues Band||Ready (CD, Album, RE)||Cobalt Records||COBCM 2||Europe||Unknown|
|260 498||The Blues Band||Ready (CD, Album, RE)||Ariola||260 498||Germany||1990|
|410 498||The Blues Band||Ready (Cass, Album)||Ariola||410 498||Germany||1980|
|202 887||The Blues Band||Ready (LP, Album)||Arista||202 887||Germany||1980|