Pet Shop Boys - Montage (The Nightlife Tour) FLAC album
The uploads on YouTube were atrocious, so i bought the disc and here i present to you, the nightlife tour in actual good quality.
Всё для ваших питомцев! Корма, аксессуары. Бесплатная доставка от 3000₽. nbsp;· Удобный заказ · Большой выбор · Низкие цены
Visit the official Pet Shop Boys Shop here. On August 7, 1995 an album of Pet Shop Boys B-sides was released. It is called Alternative (a last minute change from the title which had always been saved for this record: Besides). They’re some of our favourite songs, Neil explains, and it just seemed like a nice idea to have them in one place. Disc 01. In the nightLyrics. Pet Shop Boys Montage – The Nightlife Tour. Please (Further listening 1984-1986).
On October 11, 1999, the Pet Shop Boys release their new album, Nightlife, which includes twelve new songs. The songs are variously produced by Craig Armstrong, Rollo, David Morales and the Pet Shop Boys themselves. On one song, In denial, Neil duets with Kylie Minogue. In terms of its theme, the album reminds me in some ways of one of those Frank Sinatra albums from the Fifties like In The Wee Small Hours Of The Morning.
Nightlife is the seventh studio album by English synth-pop duo Pet Shop Boys. It was released on 8 October 1999 by Parlophone. After the release and promotion of their previous album, Bilingual, Pet Shop Boys started work with playwright Jonathan Harvey on the stage musical that eventually became Closer to Heaven (at one stage during the writing process, the musical was given the name of Nightlife)
Band Name Pet Shop Boys. Album Name Montage : the Nightlife Tour. Data wpisu 20 Listopad 2001. Styl muzycznyNew-Wave. Zarejestrowanych posiada ten album1. 12. You Only Tell Me You Me When You're Drunk. 13. Was It Worth It ? 14. Se a Vida e (That's the Way Life Is). 15. I Don't Know What You Want But I Cant't Give It Any More. 16. Always on My Mind. 18. Opportunities (Let's Make Lots of Money). 19. It's a Sin. 20. It's Alright.
This was my favourite dvd as a child, and it's still special to me. I used to borrow it from the library all the time, but to my dismay, one day it wasn't there. The uploads on YouTube were atrocious, so i bought the disc and here i present to you, the nightlife tour in actual good quality. labelLive labelConcert. One of their better concerts still lots of great hits missing though.
Nightlife is a loose concept album - more of a song cycle, really - about nightlife (naturally), a collection of moods and themes, from love to loneliness. In that sense, it's not that different from most Pet Shop Boys albums, and, musically, the album is very much of a piece with Very and Bilingual, which is to say that it relies more on craft than on innovation. Depending on your point of view, this may not be such a bad thing, since Pet Shop Boys specialize in subtle craft and masterful understatement.
Is Nightlife the best album by Pet Shop Boys? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. This album At A Glance. Nightlife by Pet Shop Boys (1999) Overall rank: 22,026th. Accolades: Top albums of 1999 (478th). Top albums of the 1990s (4,271st). Best albums of all time (22,026th).
Pet Shop Boys - Nightlife - FULL ALBUM - YouTube. Left To My Own Devices Pet Shop Boys Montage The Nightlife. 480 x 360 jpeg 8kB. petshopboys. Pet Shop Boys - It's A Sin (Live-Nightlife Tour). 480 x 360 jpeg 9kB. incolors. The gallery for - Pet Shop Boys Nightlife. Pet Shop Boys - MONTAGE (The nightlife tour) (2001), AvaxHome. Nightlife (Pet Shop Boys-ის ალბომი) - ვიკიპედია. ww. iscrepancy-records. Pet Shop Boys Nightlife 2017 remastered 180gm vinyl LP For. 1200 x 1275 jpeg 216kB. DowGratis: CD Pet Shop Boys - Nightlife Remixes.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||West End Girls
Film Director [Video Directed By] – Eric Watson
Film Director [Video Directed By] – Bruce Weber
|4||Closer To Heaven||4:08|
|5||Can You Forgive Her?||4:07|
|6||Only The Wind||4:53|
|7||What Have I Done To Deserve This?
Film Director [Video Directed By] – Eric Watson Vocals – Dusty SpringfieldWritten-By – Allee Willis, Neil Tennant/Chris Lowe*
|8||New York City Boy
Written-By – David Morales, Neil Tennant/Chris Lowe*
|9||Left To My Own Devices
Film Director [Video Directed By] – Eric Watson
|12||You Only Tell Me You Love Me When You're Drunk||2:31|
|13||Was It Worth It?
Film Director [Video Directed By] – Eric Watson
|14||Se A Vida É (That's The Way Life Is)
Film Director [Video Directed By] – Bruce WeberWritten-By – Ademario, Do Negro Barbalho*, Neil Tennant/Chris Lowe*, Wellington Epiderm Negra*
|15||I Don't Know What You Want But I Can't Give It Any More||5:16|
|16||Always On My Mind
Film Director [Video Directed By] – Jack Bond Written-By – Johnny Christopher, Mark James , Wayne Thompson*
|18||Opportunities (Let's Make Lots Of Money)||3:22|
|19||It's A Sin||5:29|
Film Director [Video Directed By] – Eric Watson Written-By – Marshall Jefferson, Paris Brightledge, Sterling Void
Written-By – Henri Belolo, Jacques Morali, Neil Tennant/Chris Lowe*, V Willis*
|23||New York City Boy (Video)
Engineer – Stephen Barkan*Engineer [Assistant] – Bill Importico Jr.*Film Director – Howard GreenhalghMixed By – Goetz, Pet Shop BoysProducer – David Morales, Pet Shop BoysWritten-By – David Morales, Neil Tennant/Chris Lowe*
|24||I Don't Know What You Want But I Can't Give It Any More (Video)
Engineer – Steven BarkanEngineer [Assistant] – Bill Importico Jr.*Film Director – Pedro RomhanyiMixed By – GoetzProducer – David Morales, Pet Shop Boys
|25||You Only Tell Me You Love Me When You're Drunk (Video)
Engineer – Andy BradfieldFilm Director – Pedro RomhanyiMixed By – GoetzProducer, Arranged By – Craig Armstrong, Pet Shop Boys
|26||For Your Own Good (Projection)
Engineer – GoetzFilm Director [Projection] – Ben Whittam-Smith, Chris Bird Mixed By – RolloProducer – Pet Shop Boys, Rollo
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Pet Shop Boys Partnership
- Filmed At – The Tabernacle, Atlanta
- Filmed At – The Bronco Bowl, Dallas
- Filmed At – Hammerstein Ballroom
- Filmed At – Messehalle, Erfurt
- Filmed At – Forest National, Brussels
- Filmed At – Westfalenhalle
- Arranged By [Vocal Arranger] – Danny Madden (tracks: 1 to 22)
- Choreography – Dennis O'Connor (tracks: 1 to 22), Scott Shettlerow* (tracks: 8, 23)
- Crew [Personal Assistant To Pet Shop Boys] – Dainton 'The Bear' Connell* (tracks: 1 to 22)
- Design – Farrow Design
- Design [Assistant Costume Designer] – Paul Minter (tracks: 1 to 22)
- Design [Costume Design Assistant] – Michael Weldon (tracks: 1 to 22)
- Design [Costume Designer] – Ian Macneil* (tracks: 1 to 22)
- Directed By [Musical Director] – Peter Schwartz (tracks: 1 to 22)
- Engineer [Monitor Engineer] – John Shearman (tracks: 1 to 22)
- Engineer [Sound/F.O.H. Engineer] – Adrian Barnard (tracks: 1 to 22)
- Film Director – Paul Tickell (tracks: 10)
- Film Director [Projection] – Ben Whittam-Smith (tracks: 1 to 22), Chris Bird (tracks: 1 to 22)
- Film Editor – Warren Meneely (tracks: 1 to 22)
- Film Producer – Kees Kasander (tracks: 10)
- Film Technician [DVD Created By] – Abbey Road Interactive
- Lighting Director [Light Designer] – Jon Pollack (tracks: 1 to 22)
- Lighting Director [Lightning Designer] – Marc Brickman (tracks: 1 to 22)
- Management – M.C.CL., Mitch Clark
- Management [Assistant] – Lisa Santos
- Management [Tour Manager] – James Monkman (tracks: 1 to 22)
- Management [US And Canadian Management, Assistant] – Jess Robertson , Paul Dando
- Management [US And Canadian Management] – Merck Mercuriadis, Sanctuary Music Management Ltd.
- Mixed By [Sound] – Bob Kraushaar (tracks: 1 to 22)
- Other [Carpenter] – James Webb (tracks: 1 to 22)
- Other [Hair/Wigs] – Chrissie Turner (tracks: 1 to 22)
- Other [Make-up] – Alibhe Lemass (tracks: 1 to 22)
- Other [Wardrobe] – Consuelo Balduzzi (tracks: 1 to 22), Jeffrey Bryant (tracks: 1 to 22)
- Percussion – Danny Cummings (tracks: 1 to 22)
- Performer [Pet Shop Boys] – Chris Lowe, Neil Tennant
- Photography By – Lester Cohen
- Production Manager – Derek Hay (tracks: 1 to 22)
- Programmed By [Post Production Programming] – Pete Gleadall (tracks: 1 to 22)
- Set Designer – Zaha Hadid (tracks: 1 to 22)
- Set Designer [Design Team At Zaha Hadid] – Bergendy Cooke (tracks: 1 to 22), Caroline Voet (tracks: 1 to 22), Christos Passas (tracks: 1 to 22), Jee-Eun Lee (tracks: 1 to 22), Susann Schweizer (tracks: 1 to 22), Thomas Knuvener (tracks: 1 to 22)
- Set Designer [Project Architect At Zaha Hadid] – Oliver Domeisen (tracks: 1 to 22)
- Stage Manager [Production Stage Manager] – Fred Brietfelder (tracks: 1 to 22)
- Stage Manager [Show Stage Manager], Other [Head Carpenter] – Tony Gittins (tracks: 1 to 22)
- Technician [Musical Director's Technician] – DJ Howes (tracks: 1 to 22)
- Technician [Percussion] – Ben Adams (tracks: 1 to 22)
- Vocals – Billy Cliff (tracks: 1 to 22), John James (tracks: 1 to 22), Keith Fluitt (tracks: 1 to 22), Steve Abram (tracks: 1 to 22), Sylvia Mason-James (tracks: 1 to 22)
- Written-By – Neil Tennant/Chris Lowe* (tracks: 1 to 6, 9 to 13, 15, 17 to 19, 21, 24 to 26)
NotesConcert footage recorded at:
The Tabernacle, Atlanta, 23.10.99
The Bronco Bowl, Dallas, 27.10.99
Hammerstein Ballroom, New York, 11/12.12.99
Messehalle, Erfurt, 26.01.00
Forest National, Brussels, 06.02.00
Westfalenhalle, Dortmund, 10.02.00
Audio recorded on 10th February 2000 - Dortmund, Germany.
Film for 'Young Offender' from the feature film 'Crush Proof', directed by Paul Tickell and produced by Kees Kasander courtesy of Movie Masters.
Dusty Springfield footage courtesy of BBC Television.
Computer-generated graphics for 'I don't know what you want but I can't give it anymore' courtesy of Zaha Hadid.
Management at M.C.C.L.
US and Canadian management at Sanctuary Music Management Ltd.
This DVD contains an extras section consisting of four titles. 'New York City Boy', 'You Only Tell Me You Love Me When You're Drunk', and 'I Don't Know What You Want But I Can't Give It Any More' are all promotional videos. The fourth title, 'For your own good' is a hidden bonus extra that appears after watching the other three videos all the way through.
'New York City Boy' published by Cage Music Ltd/EMI 10 Music Ltd/Def Mix Music administered by EMI Music Publishing.
'You Only Tell Me You Love Me When You're Drunk', 'I Don't Know What You Want But I Can't Give It Any More' and 'For your own good' published by Cage Music Ltd/EMI 10 Music Ltd.
© 2001 Pet Shop Boys Partnership Ltd under exclusive licence to EMI Records Ltd.
℗ 2001 Cage Music Ltd/EMI 10 Music Ltd.
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Pet Shop Boys Partnership Ltd.
Back sleeve and DVD label:
℗ 2001. The copyright in this DVD recording is owned by Pet Shop Boys Partnership under exclusive licence to EMI Records Ltd.
© 2001 Pet Shop Boys Partnership
Made and printed in the EU.
DVD9 format. PAL. Region-free. Approx. 110:00.
Dolby Digital Stereo and 5.1 Surround Sound.
Track 7: the late Dusty Springfield appears via a recording.
Some tracks have alternate angles available.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 24349 26179 2
- Matrix / Runout: L387 926179 L1 #11111Y03
|7243 4 92616 9 3, 492 6169||Pet Shop Boys||Montage (The Nightlife Tour) (DVD-V, Multichannel, PAL)||Parlophone, Parlophone||7243 4 92616 9 3, 492 6169||UK & Europe||2001|
|7243 492616 3 1||Pet Shop Boys||Montage - The Nightlife Tour (VHS, PAL)||Parlophone, EMI||7243 492616 3 1||UK||2001|
|492 6169, 7243 4 92616 9 1, 7243 4 92616 9 2||Pet Shop Boys||Montage - The Nightlife Tour (2xCDr, Album, Promo, Unofficial)||Parlophone , Parlophone , Parlophone||492 6169, 7243 4 92616 9 1, 7243 4 92616 9 2||UK||2001|
|7243 492617 3 0||Pet Shop Boys||Montage - The Nightlife Tour (VHS, NTSC)||Parlophone||7243 492617 3 0||Europe||2001|
|06076-88319-9-5||Pet Shop Boys||Montage - The Nightlife Tour (DVD-V, Unofficial, NTSC)||Sanctuary Records||06076-88319-9-5||Russia||2001|