Gabin Dabiré - Tieru FLAC album
Album · 2003 · 9 Songs.
Gabin Dabire - Wo I do. TACKBORSE.
Deezer üzerinden Gabin Dabire, Tieru albümünü dinle. Deezer'daki müzik yayınlarıyla 53 milyondan fazla şarkıyı keşfedebilir, kendi çalma listelerini oluşturabilir ve en sevdiğin şarkıları arkadaşlarınla paylaşabilirsin.
Gabin Dabiré is a singer, guitarist, kora player, and composer from Burkina Faso (former Upper Volta) who has lived in Italy since 1975. Born in Bobo-Dioulasso in the African state of Burkina Faso, Dabiré’s first experience in music were was lessons from the great masters of the traditional music of Burkina Faso. In 1975 he traveled to Denmark, where he was exposed to European and contemporary music. In 1976 he toured in Italy and afterwards embarked on a study trip of chordophones and Indian percussion.
Gabin Dabiré – Tieru. Label: Intuition Records – INT 3288 2. Format: CD, Album. Balafon – Gabin Dabiré (tracks: 9). Bass – Dominic Miller (tracks: 8), Pino Palladino (tracks: 1, 3 to 5). Djembe – Jack Tama (tracks: 2).
Tieru · Gabin Dabiré · Dominic Miller · Manu Katché · Pino Palladino. Released on: 2013-11-01.
Listen to Tieru now. Listen to Tieru in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
The best album by Gabin Dabiré is Kontômè (Spirits) which is ranked number 37,835 in the overall greatest album chart with a total rank score of 14. Gabin Dabiré is ranked number 17,123 in the overall artist rankings with a total rank score of 14. Product Details. Gabin Dabire-Tieru (UK IMPORT) CD NEW Condition: Brand New. Time left: 1d 16h 42m 1s. Ships to: Worldwide. Gabin Dabire - Tieru Condition: Brand New. Time left: 4d 3h 29m 20s.
Born in Bobo-Dioulasso. Gabin Dabire - E Dagara. February 10, 2014 ·. Jazz Baltica Festival - Agosto 2003. Gabin Dabiré added 3 new photos. Untitled Album.
Gabin Dabiré Tieru (2002). Lesley Garrett, The Singer (2003). Trijntje Oosterhuis, Trijntje Oosterhuis (2003). Conner Reeves, Earthbound (2004). Novocento, Surrender (2009). Katie Melua, The House (2010). "Dominic Miller Album Discography". Retrieved 21 August 2016. php?title Dominic Miller&oldid 893978247".
|1||Wo I Do|
|3||Kpew Kpew Za|
- Arranged By [Strings] – Gabin Dabiré (tracks: 6)
- Backing Vocals – Julia Sarr (tracks: 3)
- Balafon – Gabin Dabiré (tracks: 9)
- Bass – Dominic Miller (tracks: 8), Pino Palladino (tracks: 1, 3 to 5)
- Djembe – Jack Tama (tracks: 2)
- Drums – Manu Katché (tracks: 1, 3 to 5)
- Flute, Berimbau – Constantino Albini (tracks: 9)
- Guitar – Dominic Miller (tracks: 1, 4, 5, 8), Gabin Dabiré (tracks: 8), Lokua Kanza (tracks: 1, 3, 8), Marc Eagleton (tracks: 4), Richard Eagleton (tracks: 7)
- Keyboards – Constantino Albini (tracks: 5), Luca Proietti (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 6)
- Keyboards – Ben Barson (tracks: 4)
- Percussion – Constantino Albini (tracks: 3), Paul Dabiré (tracks: 2)
- Percussion [Gidiga] – Gabin Dabiré (tracks: 7, 9)
- Percussion [Tarbouka] – Ali Takbash (tracks: 7)
- Piano – Luca Proietti (tracks: 10)
- Piano, Percussion – Lokua Kanza (tracks: 8)
- Producer – Lokua Kanza, Marc Eagleton
- Sitar – Constantino Albini (tracks: 6)
- Soprano Saxophone – Daniele Malvisi (tracks: 8)
- Strings, Bass, Drum Programming – Luca Proietti (tracks: 7)
- Vocals – Gabin Dabiré (tracks: 1 to 6, 8, 10)
NotesComes in 6-panel Digipak with separate 16-page booklet containing original lyrics and English translations. Made in Austria.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 50447 32882 2