Loggins And Messina - Loggins And Messina FLAC album
Complete your Loggins & Messina collection.
A magic night in Idaho falls and the trip over and back sights sounds and some pictures Loggin and Messina are very nice people and great music abound!
Loggins and Messina Tracklist. 1. Good Friend Lyrics.
Loggins And Messina - Loggins & Messina, Kenny Loggins, Jim Messina. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией.
Album · 1972 · 11 Songs.
Loggins and Messina is the second album by singer/songwriters Loggins and Messina, released in 1972. Following on the success of their first album, this album built on the strengths of their debut outing. It also became the true introduction of the team, Loggins and Messina, not as singles playing together, but rather as a team that played as one. It featured two songs that charted, with "Your Mama Don't Dance" reaching its peak at their highest charting single
Album Name Loggins and Messina. Released date October 1972. Labels Columbia Records. Music StyleFolk Rock. Members owning this album0. It featured two songs that charted, with "Your Mama Don't Dance" reaching its peak at their highest charting single
Their backup band was anchored by t Al Garth, and also featured keyboardist Michael Omartian and Poco steel guitarist Rusty Young.
|A3||Your Mama Don't Dance||2:46|
|A4||Long Tail Cat||3:47|
|B1||Thinking Of You||2:18|
|B2||Just Before The News||1:06|
|B3||Till The Ends Meet||3:05|
|B5||Lady Of My Heart||1:45|
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Published By – Wingate Music Corp.
- Published By – Jasperilla Music
- Bass, Vocals – Larry Sims
- Design [Cover] – Garner*, Coro*
- Drums, Vocals – Merel Bregante
- Engineer [Quadraphonic Remix Engineer] – Larry Keyes
- Engineer [Recording Consultant] – Alex Kazanegras
- Engineer [Recordist] – George Beauregard
- Flute, Recorder, Baritone Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Oboe – Jon Clarke
- Mixed By – John Flore
- Organ, Piano, Clavinet – Michael Omartian
- Percussion – Milt Holland
- Photography By [Back Cover Photo] – Marsha Reed
- Photography By [Front Cover Photo] – Jim Marshall
- Producer, Vocals, Lead Guitar, Mandolin, Acoustic Guitar [Lead] – Jim Messina
- Recorder, Fiddle, Tenor Saxophone, Alto Saxophone – Al Garth
- Resonator Guitar [Steel Dobro] – Rusty Young (tracks: A4)
- Supervised By [Quadraphonic Remix Supervision] – Al Lawrence
- Vocals, Rhythm Guitar, Harmonica – Ken Loggins*
- Written-By – A. Garth* (tracks: B4), J. Messina* (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B1-B2, B4, B6), K. Loggins* (tracks: A2, A3, A4, B3, B5, B6)
NotesDiscrete 4-Channel Quadraphonic 8-Track
|KC 31748||Loggins And Messina||Loggins And Messina (LP, Album)||Columbia||KC 31748||US||1972|
|SICP 20100||Loggins And Messina||Loggins And Messina (CD, Album, RE, RM, Blu)||Sony Records Int'l||SICP 20100||Japan||2009|
|PC 31748||Loggins And Messina||Loggins And Messina (LP, Album, RE, Ter)||Columbia||PC 31748||US||Unknown|
|PC 31748||Loggins And Messina||Loggins And Messina (LP, Album, RE)||Columbia||PC 31748||US||Unknown|
|MOCCD13342||Loggins And Messina||Loggins And Messina (CD, Album, RE)||Music On CD||MOCCD13342||Netherlands||2016|