Landscape - From The Tea-Rooms Of Mars .... To The Hell-Holes Of Uranus FLAC album
Artist: Landscape Title: "From The Tea Rooms Of Mars. To The Hell Holes Of Uranus" Written By: Landscape Label: RCA Cat No: RCAT 60 Released: 1981. Released as the B-Side to the "Norman Bates" 12" and also featured on the cheekily-titled album of the same name. A musical piece in 3 movements featuring 1) Beguine, 2) Mambo & 3) Tango
Слушать from the south to la online или скачать рингтон, кавер, минус для своего телефона и планшета.
Известные производители в одном магазине. Шоу-рум дизайнерской мебели! · Акции и скидки · Эксклюзивный дизайн · Качество и красота
From the Tea-rooms of Mars (fully titled: From the Tea-rooms of Mars to the Hell-holes of Uranus) is the second album from Landscape and was released in 1981. The album contains the band's only UK chart hits: "Einstein A Go-Go" which reached No. 5 in February 1981 and "Norman Bates," which reached No. 40 in May of the same year. The album was reissued in 1992 on the Mau Mau Records label. This CD also includes Landscape's first album, Landscape
Complete your Landscape collection. I've listened to the album quite recently to see whether it was just those rose tinted specs I had on but some of the synth lines, sounds and solos on the album still sound fantastic. Yeah, its a bit 'odd' and they seem to fancy themselves as a bit like the band on Star Wars with the Beguine,etc but to me they carry it off because of the innovative sounds and great melodies that they conjur from their equipment.
To The Hell-Holes Of Uranus. Label: RCA Victor – PL 25328. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. Engineer – Andy Jackson, Brian Tench, Colin Thurston, Dave Hunt, David Baker, Graeme Jackson, Hugh Padgham, John Etchells, John Hudson, S-II, Landscape, Peter Smith, Peter Walsh, Rafe McKenna, Rik Walton, Steve Rance. Management – Olav Wyper Ltd. Mastered By – Gordon Vicary.
Landscape - From The Tea Rooms of Mars. to the Hell Holes of Uranus:. landscape from the tea rooms of mars to the hell holes of uranus. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). To The Hell Holes Of Uranus. 13. So Good So Pure So Kind. 14. You Know How to Hurt Me. length: 6:52.
Mars Conjunct Uranus - This will give you a dynamic, powerful energy that you attempt to direct in pursuit of your ambitions. One difficulty can be in the often erratic flow of this volatile energy, which creates problems in consistent application. It will be seen as though an on-off switch is being. This is the raw physical energy as opposed to the creative energy of the sun. With good Mars placement we are assertive, directed and forthright with bad placement we an be impulsive,rash and aggressive. In your chart, Mars shows your basic animal nature, how you express anger and what gets you angry and more importantly what makes you act.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Shake The West Awake|
|A5||Face Of The 80's|
|B1||Einstein A Go-Go|
Narrator – Peter MarinkerVoice [Screams] – Mary Baird
|B3||The Doll's House|
|From The Tea-Rooms Of Mars ... To The Hell Holes Of Uranus|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Ltd.
- Published By – Landscape Music Ltd.
- Published By – Sunbury Music Ltd.
- Manufactured By – RCA Ltd.
- Engineered At – Jam Studios
- Engineered At – Mayfair Studios
- Engineered At – The Town House
- Engineered At – Utopia Studios
- Engineered At – Nova Sound Studios, London
- Engineered At – Berry Street Studio
- Engineered At – Odyssey Studios
- Engineered At – Red Bus Recording Studio
- Engineered At – Southern Studios
- Mastered At – Utopia Studios
- Designed At – Prestel Graphics
- Pressed By – EMI Records
- Mastered At – Utopia Studios
- Printed By – Robert Stace
- Produced For – Event Horizon Enterprises
- Artwork [Logo], Illustration [Liner Drawings] – John Waricker-Le Breton*
- Artwork [Tea-cup And Saucer] – Carol McNicoll
- Bass, Synthesizer [Bass], Vocals – Andy Pask
- Coordinator [Cover] – Andrew Christian
- Engineer – Andy Jackson, Brian Tench, Colin Thurston, Dave Hunt, David Baker, Graeme Jackson, Hugh Padgham, John Etchells, John Hudson, Landscape, Peter Smith*, Peter Walsh, Rafe McKenna, Rik Walton, Steve Rance
- Management – Olav Wyper Ltd.
- Mastered By – Gordon Vicary
- Photography By [Cover] – Ray Massey
- Photography By [Landscape] – Paul Cox
- Producer – Colin Thurston (tracks: A1), Landscape
- Programmed By, Synthesizer, Vocals – John Walters*
- Supervised By [Cutting Supervision] – John Hudson
- Trombone [Electronic], Trombone, Vocals – Peter Thoms
- Vocals, Keyboards, Grand Piano, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Christopher Heaton
- Vocals, Programmed By, Electronic Drums, Percussion [Electronic], Synthesizer, Drums – Richard James Burgess
- Written-By – Heaton* (tracks: A4.1, A6, B3, B4-ii), Walters* (tracks: A4.2, A5, B1, B2, B4-i, B4-iii), Landscape, Thoms* (tracks: A3, B4-ii), Burgess* (tracks: A1, A4.2 to B1, B3, B4-i, B4-iii)
NotesProduced for Event Horizon Enterprises.
Issued with a printed inner sleeve
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, A-side, stamped variant 1): RCA LP 5003 A-3
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, B-side, stamped variant 1): RCA LP 5003 B-3
- Matrix / Runout (Runouts, etched variant 1 & 2): UTOPIA
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, A-side, stamped variant 2): RCALP 5003 A-3 7
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, B-side, stamped variant 2): RCALP 5003 B-3 3
- Other (Date sleeve printed, company): TM 1/81 RS
- Price Code: HH
|RCALP 5003, RCA LP 5003, PL 25328||Landscape||From The Tea-Rooms Of Mars .... To The Hell-Holes Of Uranus (LP, Album)||RCA, RCA, RCA||RCALP 5003, RCA LP 5003, PL 25328||UK||1981|
|VPL1 7397, VPL1-7397||Landscape||From The Tea-Rooms Of Mars .... To The Hell-Holes Of Uranus (LP, Album)||RCA Victor, RCA Victor||VPL1 7397, VPL1-7397||Australia & New Zealand||1981|
|TRC 3059, PL 25328||Landscape||From the Tea-rooms of Mars.... to the Hell-holes of Uranus (LP, Album)||RCA Victor, RCA Victor||TRC 3059, PL 25328||South Africa||1981|
|PL-25328||Landscape||From The Tea-Rooms Of Mars .... To The Hell-Holes Of Uranus (Desde Los Agujeros De Te De Marte A Los Agujeros Del Infierno De Urano) (LP, Album, Promo)||RCA Victor||PL-25328||Spain||1981|
|MAL-RCLP 20210/RCAK 5003||Landscape||From The Tea-Rooms Of Mars .... To The Hell-Holes Of Uranus (LP, Album)||RCA||MAL-RCLP 20210/RCAK 5003||Greece||1981|