Depeche Mode - Everything Counts FLAC album
Depeche Mode - "Everything Counts" (Official Video) directed by Clive Richardson Original song from the 'Construction Time Again' album (Sire/Mute Records.
Everything Counts is Depeche Mode’s eighth single, and the fourth track on Construction Time Again. It peaked at in the UK, tying See You as their highest charting single at the time. We now had Emulators and Synclaviers and we wanted to move into a new area of sound. Everything Counts" Track Info.
Monday 13th February, Depeche Mode release "Everything Counts", a live track taken from their forthcoming live album, entitled "101". It was recorded at the end of last summer al the final gig of their world tour - in fact, the one hundred and first gig, beace the title "101", at The Rose Bowl Stadium, Pasadena. The audience totalled well over 70,000 to see this gig, wluch was recorded for the live album and filmed for both the Cinema and Television by the legendary film-maker D. A Pennebaker
Their latest studio album, 2017’s Spirit, debuted at on the Billboard 200 and the UK album charts (becoming their 17th Top 10 UK album), and launched a world tour that saw the band play to more than . million fans. Has been played on. Germany 1326.
Features Song Lyrics for Depeche Mode's Everything Counts album. Everything Counts - Maxi Single Live Version Lyrics. 2. New Life (live) Lyrics. 3. The Meaning of Love (live) Lyrics. 4. Nothing (Justin Strauss mix) Lyrics.
Everything Counts" lyrics. The handshake seals the contract From the contract there's no turning back The turning point of a career In Korea being insincere The holiday was fun-packed The contract, still intact. The grabbing hands grab all they can All for themselves - after all The grabbing hands grab all they can All for themselves - after all It's a competitive world. Everything counts in large amounts. The graph on the wall Tells the story of it all Picture it now see just how The lies and deceit gained a little more.
Everything Counts (оригинал Depeche Mode). Все рассчитано (перевод Бриттани из Депешмодово). The handshake seals the contract. Рукопожатие скрепляет контракт. From the contract there's no turning back. Больше нет пути назад. The turning point of a career. The grabbing hands grab all they can.
The discography of English electronic music group Depeche Mode consists of 14 studio albums, six live albums, ten compilation albums, 12 box sets, 13 video albums, 55 singles and 70 music videos. The band's music has been released on several labels, including Some Bizzare, Mute Records, Sire Records, Reprise Records, and Columbia Records.
Lyrics for Everything Counts (Album Version) by Depeche Mode. Grab all they can After all Grab all they can After all The handshake Seals the contract. Everything counts in large amounts The graph On the wall Tells the story Of it all Picture it now See just how The lies and deceit Gained a little more power Confidence Taken in By a sun tan And a grin The grabbing hands Grab all they can All for themselves After all The grabbing hands Grab all they can All for themselves
Everything Counts: Live - Сингл от Depeche Mode. В альбом вошло 14 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 01:15:37. Everything Counts (In Larger Amounts). Depeche Mode - Everything Counts (live at the Pasadena Rose Bowl, 1988). Depeche Mode - Everything Counts (In Larger Amounts). Depeche Mode - Everything Counts (In Larger Amounts Special Outro by DJ Oren Sarig).
|3||Everything Counts (In Larger Amounts)||7:20|
|4||Work Hard (East End Remix)||6:59|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mute Records
- Copyright (c) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Published By – Grabbing Hands
- Published By – Sonet Publishing
- Recorded At – The Garden
- Mixed At – Hansa Mischraum
- Glass Mastered At – Nimbus – C2428
- Design – T+CP Associates*
- Engineer [Tonmeister] – Gareth Jones
- Illustration [Original Sleeve] – Ian Wright
- Producer – Daniel Miller, Depeche Mode
- Written-By – A Wilder* (tracks: 2, 4), M.L. Gore*
NotesTracks 1, 3 published by Grabbing Hands / Sonet
Tracks 2, 4 published by Grabbing Hands / Sonet-Sonet
Recorded at The Garden Studios, London.
Tracks 1, 3 mixed at Hansa Mischraum, Berlin.
℗ 1983 Mute Records
© 1991 Mute Records Limited
Everything Counts (Bong 3) released August 11th 1983
From the album Construction Time Again
Packaging: j-card case.
Released also as a part of Singles Box Set 7-12 (DMBX 2)
UK/Europe CD releases with identical catalogue number:
1. Glass mastered at DADC Austria
2. Glass mastered at Nimbus (this one)
3. Glass mastered at EMI Uden, only Mute logo on sleeve & disc
4. Glass mastered at and pressed by EMI Uden, Mute / Virgin / Labels logos on sleeve
5. Glass mastered at EMI Uden and pressed by Mediamotion, Mute / Virgin / Labels logos on sleeve
6. Glass mastered at EMI Uden, Mute / Virgin / Labels logos on sleeve & on disc
7. Glass mastered at Technicolor, only Mute logo on sleeve & disc
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 5016025630035
- Barcode (Text): 5 016025 630035
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): C2428 CDBONG 3 · 1:1 MASTERED BY NIMBUS
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): C2428 CDBONG 3 · 1:2 MASTERED BY NIMBUS
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 & 2): IFPI L123
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi 2308
|7 BONG 3||Depeche Mode||Everything Counts (7", Single)||Mute||7 BONG 3||UK||1983|
|12 BONG 3||Depeche Mode||Everything Counts (12", Single, W/Lbl)||Mute||12 BONG 3||UK||1983|
|7 BONG 3||Depeche Mode||Everything Counts (7", Single, W/Lbl)||Mute||7 BONG 3||UK||1983|
|7 BONG 3||Depeche Mode||Everything Counts (7", Single)||Mute||7 BONG 3||Ireland||1983|
|92 01650||Depeche Mode||Everything Counts (In Larger Amounts) (12", Maxi)||Sire, Mute||92 01650||Canada||1983|