Centipede Farmer And Hal McGee - A Series Of Lifestyle Circumstances FLAC album
Complete your Centipede Farmer record collection. Discover Centipede Farmer's full discography. Centipede Farmer And Hal McGee - A Series Of Lifestyle Circumstances (9xFile, MP3, Album, 320).
Javale McGee is a good player in the NBA, he is just unlucky with some of the plays that he makes.
American game designer traveling the world, sailing, and making.
Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Purchasable with gift card.
crusher machines at the Valley West Hy-Vee - Mixtape Alpha.
Слушайте And Hal Mcgee и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистрации. A Young Persons Guide To Experimental Electronic Music - Hal McGee. Symbi(n)o(i)sis (Bonus track featuring Hal McGee) - TOTAL . Change the water dada - Ronny Wærnes and Hal McGee. Cognitive Liberty - 3bc, Hal McGee, Ars Sonor. Certain Moments - Lumen Kishkumen and Hal McGee. Positive Anger 2 - Hal McGee solo and collab 2007.
The Centipede's Dilemma" is a short poem that has lent its name to a psychological effect called the centipede effect or centipede syndrome. The centipede effect occurs when a normally automatic or unconscious activity is disrupted by consciousness of it or reflection on it. For example, a golfer thinking too closely about her swing or someone thinking too much about how he knots his tie may find his performance of the task impaired
As news of the third Human Centipede film begins spreading, let's remember the magical journey that's brought us here. 1. When we first learned how a human centipede works. Tap to play or pause GIF. nicotortorella. 2. And we got a lesson in anatomy. fallinginhate.
American game designer traveling the world, sailing, and making fashion. Founder/Lead Pirate at Mysterious, and Pirate Jam. Profile image byПодписчиков: 25 тыс.
fuckin' human centipede Shittin' on you like a baby centipede uh. Wrist cold, got a runny nose Always come back like a boomerang Stub on that pussy just like it my toe Not off a pill, King of the Hill, just like I'm with it Nitty-gritty, my bitch pretty Your bitch a Squidbilly Captain K'nuckles, belt buckle Diamond be healthy like sugar-free That mean they hittin', just they Booker T Tell me who really tryna fuck with me. More on Genius. TheHumanCentipede" Track Info. Produced By Kellbender. Written By Ski Mask the Slump God. Release Date June 15,.
Hal McGee - Magnetic Personality - 1 minute sample - An Introduction to Hal McGee - Ronny Wærnes and Hal McGee - Decisive thoughts by the intermediate flare - 1 minute sample - Hal McGee - colla. Ronny Wærnes and Hal McGee - Decisive thoughts by the intermediate flare - 1 minute sample. Hal McGee - collaboration with myself - 1 minute sample. K r Seward and Hal McGee - Standing As Never Before - 1 minute sample. Stirner and Hal McGee - micro meanies - 1 minute sample. Ooy and Hal McGee - Touch of cold - 1 minute sample. Lumen K and Hal McGee - Taoist Demolition Crew - 1 minute sample. Hal McGee - Circuit bent Sunday.
|1||Whole Foods Dance Party||3:49|
|2||A Series Of Lifestyle Circumstances||9:11|
|3||The Neighbors Will Love Us||7:39|
|5||Sikcx Streat Grapplrze On The Lewse||6:36|
|6||Your Cluster Of Music! (Dog As My Strobe Pilot)||12:23|
|7||The Invaders Came Astride Robotic Mice And Bearing Trombones||4:40|
|8||An Attempted Accidental Metacommentary On Collaborative Mail Art||7:13|
NotesA Series Of Lifestyle Circumstances is a microcassette duo collaboration by Centipede Farmer and Hal McGee. Centipede Farmer recorded 60 minutes of sounds on a microcassette in June and July 2012 and mailed the tape to McGee, who recorded 60 minutes of sounds in July and August. Without listening to either source tape first, McGee then mixed Centipede's tape with his and improvised a simple mix, with a minimal amount of panning, directly to Audacity, on Sunday, August 5, 2012. The two 31-minute collages were then split into a total of nine separate tracks.
Centipede Farmer lives in West Des Moines, Iowa, USA
Hal McGee lives in Gainesville, Florida, USA
Here is a list of Centipede Farmer's sound sources:
- Mixtape Alpha played through computer speakers at my work
- Answering machine messages to and from my dad, 1990s sometime
- Cicadas in tree outside my apartment, and passing traffic
- Me improvising on acoustic guitar while my wife Leah and her friend Dan reminisce
- My dad's microcassette notes to my mom on business matters, during a home inspection, 1990s
- Can and bottle crusher machines at the Valley West Hy-Vee
- Mixtape Alpha and Monotron Duo jam through computer speakers on my deck with cicadas in the background, interrupted by Leah
- My son Wesley playing with toy monster trucks in the dirt
- Wesley whining about something random, then being tickled
- The voice response system of my credit union on payday
- Bedroom sludge jam on Casio SA-21 drums & bass guitar with looper & effects
- Me and my old buddy Zeke goofing off at a gig, early 2000s
- Me reading weird spam discussion board robo-posts
- Bedroom no-input mixer jam
- Old recording of a couple guys jamming on drums and slide banjo in Cedar Falls, early 2000s
- Bedroom space noise jam with old 4-track tape, tape-scratching, Casio SA-21, looper & effects
- Wesley watching videos of monster trucks on the iPad
- My friend Chris rambling drunkenly about my thin comedy material and something political, early 2000s
- Me playing an increasingly deconstructed version of "Return to Sender" on acoustic guitar
- Cop Bar performing the song "I was curious who would fix the Sewers after Society Collapsed so I Voted for Ron Paul" at The Space For Ames
- Another bedroom jam with looper and Casio SA-21
- My sister Sarah giggling while her late dog Shadow growls at something, early 2000s
Here is a list of Hal McGee's sound sources:
- sounds from Action Research show #93, July 26, 2012, at Display, Gainesville, Florida, including the voices of Dan Reaves, Andrew Chadwick, Frog and others, and excerpts from performances by Frog and C.A.N.S.
- cardboard compactor machine, various alarms, Automatic Teller Machine sounds, dog squeaky toys
- sounds from my job, including the voices of co-workers: they like it on the bottom; I sure am glad we get paid next week; I’m gonna give her an in-service; I’m gonna be a diva; like a popsicle on a stick; like a biscuit sopping up gravy; pot, wine, liquor - it’s not a problem as long as it doesn’t cause a problem; how does that work, that the mother is younger than the son?; better quit smokin’ that dope; my nuts fell on the floor; my smoked sausage is bun-size
- jams on Yamaha PSS-470, Casio MT-47, circuit bent Casio SK-1, and rubber band
- ordering and paying for food and coffee at various restaurants, cafeterias, coffee shops, and grocery stores, including cash register sounds
- talking to people at the bus stop before work, and neighbors
- sending packages at the post office and complaining about the post office
- sounds inside my pants pocket and brushing my teeth
- excerpts from a jam session with Mark McGee on drums, A.J. Herring on bass, and me on electronics
- talking with my parents, including he smiled and waved at me like he knew me
- talking to Gracie Blue The Dachshund and she sings and moans, and Pet Rescue adoptee dogs barking
- me singing the hits