Rocket Science - Eternal Holiday FLAC album
Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group Eternal Holiday · Rocket Science Eternal Holiday ℗ 2004 Modular Recordings Released on: 2004-01-01 Producer.
Eternal Holiday by Rocket Science tab. One accurate version. No abusive ads. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal.
The song 'Eternal Holiday' by Rocket Science has a tempo of 138 beats per minute (BPM) on 'Eternal Holiday'.
Eternal holiday intro Listen Chords Rocket Science Versions 1 Curtir. Blow Up. Being Followed.
Band Name Rocket Science. Album Name Eternal Holiday. Data de aparición 2004. Labels Modular Recordings. Estilo MusicalAlternativ Rock. Miembros poseen este álbum0.
Producer – Jim Diamond (2), Rocket Science. Recorded By – Jim Diamond (2). Vocals, Drums, Percussion, Guitar – Kit Warhurst.
Artist: Rocket Science. Date Released: February 8, 2005 (recorded 2003). Produced By: Tracklisting: Eternal Holiday. Connect Me. Too Tough to Care. See the Sun. We the People.
Rocket Science Eternal Holiday. Give Your Opinion on Eternal Holiday. Staff & Contributors // Site Forum // Contact us. Bands:.
Rocket Science's second album, Contact High, appeared on 11 February 2002, which reached No. 60 on the ARIA Albums Chart. It was produced by The Pound System and provided two singles, "One Robot" and "Being Followed". The Age's Michael Dwyer described it as "a refinement of a unique sonic formula that read something like this:. sci-fi films plus obscure garage-punk music plus massive vintage keyboard contraption complete with theremin equals Rocket Science .
|6||Too Tough To Care||2:33|
|7||See The Sun||4:14|
|8||We The People||2:56|
|9||Dressed To Kill||2:44|
- Recorded At – Newmarket Studios
- Artwork [Sleeve Design] – Tristan Ceddia
- Bass Guitar, Guitar – Dave Gray
- Engineer [Recording Engineer, Assisted By] – Russel Fawcus*
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Ben Hurt
- Guitar – Paul Maybury
- Mastered By – Tony Mantz
- Mixed By – Jim Diamond (tracks: 1, 3 to 11), Paul Maybury (tracks: 2)
- Other [Bookings By, At Level One Agency] – Haydn Johnston
- Other [Live Sound] – Henry Brister
- Other [Managed By] – Winterman & Goldstein Australia
- Percussion [Additional], Guitar [Additional] – Jim Diamond
- Photography [Cover Photograph] – Tom Sheehan
- Producer – Jim Diamond , Rocket Science
- Recorded By – Jim Diamond
- Vocals, Drums, Percussion, Guitar – Kit Warhurst
- Vocals, Organ, Theremin, Guitar – Roman Tucker
- Written-By – Gray* (tracks: 6), Warhurst*, Tucker*
NotesPublished by Mushroom Music Publishing, Australia.
Recorded and mixed at Newmarket Studios, North Melbourne, Australia.
Mastered at Jack the Bear Mastering, Richmond, Australia.
Recorded in Oct-Nov 2003.
Mixed and mastered in Jan 2004.
(P) 2004 Modular Recordings (C) 2004 Modular Recordings.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 98926 00292 1
|MODCD029||Rocket Science||Eternal Holiday (CD, Album)||Modular Recordings||MODCD029||Australasia||2004|
|MODUKCD004||Rocket Science||Eternal Holiday (CD, Album)||Modular Recordings||MODUKCD004||UK & Europe||2004|
|MODUS 002||Rocket Science||Eternal Holiday (CD, Album, Smplr)||Modular Recordings||MODUS 002||UK & Europe||2004|