Echo & The Bunnymen - Evergreen FLAC album
Echo & The Bunnymen. Evergreen (Expanded). Авторы текста и музыки. Les Pattinson, Will Sergeant, Ian McCulloch.
01 - Don't Let It Get You Down - 0:00 02 - I Want To Be.
All lyrics from Evergreen album, popular Echo & The Bunnymen songs with tracklist and information about album.
Выгодные цены без комиссий! Бронируйте отели онлайн на Booking.
Evergreen is the seventh studio album by the English rock band Echo & the Bunnymen. It is their first album since reforming after they disbanded in 1993. Vocalist Ian McCulloch and guitarist Will Sergeant had previously worked together as Electrafixion before they were rejoined by bassist Les Pattinson under the name Echo & the Bunnymen in early 1997
Echo & The Bunnymen. Evergreen (CD, Album). With fairness and open mindedness, Evergreen can be seen as a new page for Echo & The Bunnymen, a chance to right wrongs, to flesh out their personas, to rid themselves of the characters they’d become, where in that sense, the record achieves on all levels. As with all things Echo & The Bunnymen, this album is classic in its concept and nature, with a sound revolving around a specific and designed aesthetic, though an awful lot of reality slips in between the pages
But that telling and unavoidable absence alone puts the promise and problem of Echo's comeback album in perspective - McCulloch and Sergeant had been working together again and Pattinson returned to the fold, but without De Freitas something remained unavoidably absent
Produced by Echo & the Bunnymen. There's no more wishes in the well No more dreams to sell No time in the hourglass There's no more lies for you to tell Your heaven is your hell You future dying in the past. Evergreen Ever, ever, evergreen Evergreen Ah, ah, ah Ah, ah, ah. Evergreen Ever, ever, evergreen Evergreen Ah, ah, ah Ah, ah, ah Ah, ah, ah Ah, ah, ah Ah, ah, ah Ah, ah, ah Ah, ah, ah (Evergreen) Ah, ah, ah (Evergreen) Ah, ah, ah (Evergreen) Ah, ah, ah (Evergreen) Ah, ah, ah (Evergreen). Evergreen" Track Info.
Band Name Echo And The Bunnymen. Album Name Evergreen. 版公司 Sire Records Rhino Records London Recordings. 6. Nothing Lasts Forever.
Tracklist: 1. Don’t Let It Get You Down, 2. In My Time, 3. I Want To Be There (When You Come), 4. Evergreen, 5. I’ll Fly Tonight, 6. Nothing Lasts Forever, 7. Baseball Bill, 8. Altamont, 9. Just A Touch Away, 10. Empire State Halo, 11. Too Young To Kneel, 12. Forgiven. 3. I Want To Be There (When You Come).
Finally, the Bunnymen trio drew down the green curtain appropriately with the melancholic sentiments of the album’s closing song, the slow ballad Forgiven, in which the ever enigmatic McCulloch lamented, A blinding light, a blackest night, They’re both inside of me. To many fans and critics of Echo & the Bunnymen, 1984’s Ocean Rain was the usually regarded pinnacle of the English band’s creativity. In fact, Evergreen was the first leaf of the new tree of life of the then reborn Echo & the Bunnymen, and this sense of rebirth and vitality still emanates, two decades later, from the songs that comprised it. It is for this reason that Evergreen deserves rediscovery and a proper re-assessment, especially by those who are claiming to be not only fans of Echo & the Bunnymen but also followers of the entire Post-Punk movement.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Don't Let It Get You Down||3:54|
|2||In My Time||4:01|
|3||I Want To Be There (When You Come)||3:41|
|5||I'll Fly Tonight||4:25|
|6||Nothing Lasts Forever
Musician, Piano – Ed Shearmur*
|9||Just A Touch Away||5:04|
|10||Empire State Halo||3:59|
|11||Too Young To Kneel||3:41|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – London Records 90 Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – London Records 90 Ltd.
- Manufactured By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Mixed At – Master Rock Studios
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- Recorded At – The Doghouse Studio
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Made By – PMDC, USA
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Bass – Les Pattinson
- Drums, Musician [Additional] – Michael Lee
- Engineer – Cenzo Townsend*, Mark Phythian
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Markus Butler
- Guitar – Will Sergeant
- Guitar, Vocals – Ian McCulloch
- Keyboards, Musician [Additional] – Adam Peters
- Management – Paul Toogood
- Management [Assisted By] – Heinz
- Mixed By – Cliff Norell*
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Richard Woodcraft
- Photography By – Norman Watson
- Producer, Written-By – Echo & The Bunnymen
- Sleeve – Farrow Design
- Strings – The London Metropolitan Orchestra
NotesRecorded at Barry Barlow's Doghouse Studio, Henley On Thames UK, Feb 97.
Mixed at Master Rock, London, March 97
Mastered by Precision Mastering, LA.
Strings recorded at Abbey Road
First cat. number taken from spines
Second cat. number taken from media and booklet.
Spine misspelling reads: ECHO & THE BUNYMEN
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 422-828 905-2 8
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 422 828 905 2RE 1 01% M IFPI L007
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): IFPI 0330 MADE IN USA BY PMDC
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 422 828 905 2RE 1 01% C
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 422 828 905 2RE 1 01% B
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L007
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI L007
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0313
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 0398
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: PRS
- Other (Addditional Mould Data): MADE IN USA BY PMDC
- Other: 0501
|828 905-2||Echo & The Bunnymen||Evergreen (CD, Album)||London Records||828 905-2||UK & Europe||1997|
|828 980-2||Echo & The Bunnymen||Evergreen (CD, Album + CD + Ltd)||London Records||828 980-2||UK & Europe||1997|
|422-828-905-4||Echo & The Bunnymen||Evergreen (Cass, Album)||London Records||422-828-905-4||US||1997|
|828 905-4||Echo & The Bunnymen||Evergreen (Cass, Album)||London Records, PolyGram Records, Inc.||828 905-4||Philippines||1997|
|3984 29642-2||Echo & The Bunnymen||Evergreen (CD, Album)||London Records, Warner Music Hong Kong||3984 29642-2||Hong Kong||1999|