Dirty Woman - City Of Sins FLAC album
Dirty Woman new album City of Sins out now! ww. irtywoman. net FB: /dirtywomanmx Tw: ywomanmx BC: dirtywoman1.
Be part of the world’s largest community of book lovers on Goodreads.
Band Name Dirty Woman. Album Name City of Sins. 6. The Devil (Was the First One). Data de lançamento 22 Março 2014. Estilo de MúsicaStoner. Membros têm este álbum0. 1. Guide of Deconstruction. 2. Green Eyed Sorceress.
Dirty Woman discography (main). lt; Demon Lover (2009). Dirty Woman discography (all).
com Tracklist: 1 Guide of Deconstruction 03:20 2 Green Eyed Sorceress 04:37 3 Pack your Back 03:35 4 Hidden Butchery 05:21 5 Until the Moon Brakes the Day 04:49 6 The Devil. Was the First One) 05:15 7 Behind the Mask 04:24 8 City of Sins 04:50 9 La Noche Obscura 05:50 10 Left by Fate 04:48. Dirty Woman – City of Sins (2014).
Demon Lover by Dirty Woman, released 03 March 2011 1. Crowned by Nothingness 2. Don't Shoot 3. Inner Circle of Pain 4. To Invade the Sky 5. Master of Draconians 6. Yes, I sold my Soul 7. Riding Free 8. Demon Lover 9. My Sadness 10. Delivered to Evil 11. Spreading the Rage Dictatorship Records, La Mazakuata Records 2011. Got it. + add. album.
Sin City is a series of neo-noir comics by American comic book writer Frank Miller. The first story originally appeared in Dark Horse Presents Fifth Anniversary Special (April 1991), and continued in Dark Horse Presents from May 1991 to June 1992, under the title of Sin City, serialized in thirteen parts. Several other stories of variable lengths have followed. The intertwining stories, with frequently recurring characters, take place in Basin City.
Album Technical Ecstasy. The sleepy city is dreamin' the night time away Out on the street, I watch tomorrow becomin' today I see a man, he's got take away women for sale Yes, for sale Guess that's the answer, 'cause take away women don't fail.
The sleepy city is dreaming the night time away Out on the street I watch tomorrow becoming today I see a man, he's got take away women for sale, yes for sale Guess that's the answer, 'cause take away women don't fail Submit Corrections. Writer(s): BUTLER TERENCE MICHAEL, IOMMI ANTHONY FRANK, OSBOURNE JOHN, WARD W T.
|1||Guide Of Deconstruction||3:23|
|2||Green Eyed Sorceress||4:40|
|3||Pack Your Back||3:37|
|5||Until The Moon Brakes The Day||4:51|
|6||The Devil (Was The First One)||5:17|
|7||Behind The Mask||4:27|
|8||City Of Sins||4:53|
|9||La Noche Obscura||5:53|
|10||Left By Fate||5:50|
|11||Die Dunkle Nacht||5:50|
- Copyright (c) – Dictatorship Records
- Copyright (c) – Beetle Stone Records
- Recorded At – Oz Recording Studio, Mexico City
- Mixed At – Oz Recording Studio, Mexico City
- Mastered At – Oz Recording Studio, Mexico City
- Pressed By – Angelito Editor
- Bass – Marco Pantoja
- Design [Booklet] – Ayari Germon
- Design [Cover, Back Cover, Digipack And CD] – E. Alemán*
- Drums – Carlos Ruiz Esparza
- Guitar [Guitars] – Edson Alemán, Kirk Jonathan
- Layout [Concept] – Fernanda Otegui, L. A. Keferstein*
- Lyrics By – E. Alemán* (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 8), L. A. Keferstein* (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 7, 9 to 11)
- Music By, Arranged By [Arrangements] – E. Alemán*
- Photography By [Band Photos] – Sabrina Sabrok
- Photography By [Girl Out On The Street Photos] – L. A. Keferstein*
- Producer – Edson Alemán, Lutz A. Keferstein
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Mastered By – Oswaldo "Oz" Blanco*
- Soloist – E. Alemán* (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 6, 8, 9, 11), Marco Pantoja (tracks: 3, 7, 10)
- Vocals – Lutz A. Keferstein
- Written-By [Melodies] – E. Alemán* (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 8), L. A. Keferstein* (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 7, 9 to 11)
NotesTrack 11 is a bonus track not listed on the release.
Issued in a digisleeve housed in a slipcase. The track durations are not listed on the release.
On the back of the slipcase and digisleeve:
© 2014 Dictatorship Records
Beetle Stone Records
In the booklet:
Intro tracks taken from the following films and songs to honor/dis- the genius of their original creators/interpreters:
Track 6: Roman Polanky's Rose Mary's baby (intro) and William Friedkin's The Exorcist (outro).
Track 8: Whitney Houston's I will always love you; Percy Sledge's When a man loves a woman; Mary Mcgregor's Torn between two lovers.
Recorded, mixed and mastered [...] at Oz Recording Studio.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: AUDIO MX44034 ANGELITO EDITOR