Billy Paul / Lou Rawls / Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes / The Three Degrees / The O'Jays - Live On Stage FLAC album
Скачать mp3 бесплатно Harold Melvin And The Blue Notes Be For Real.
Originally named The Blue Notes (3) from the mid-50s, they changed their name to "Harold Melvin And The Blue Notes" in the mid-60s. One of the original member Bernard Williams (3) then started his own group The Original Blue Notes. Became one of the most popular soul acts of the Philly soul scene of the '70s. Throughout their career they underwent several line-up changes. The Sound Of Philadelphia With The Three Degrees, Harold Melvin And The Blue Notes, Billy Paul - In Concert (CD, Album).
Between The Sheets - Volume 1 Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes, The Isley Brothers, Bloodstone, The O'jays, Billy Paul, Tony Terry, Isley, Jasper, Isley, Luther Vandross, Gregory Hines, Trey Lorenz, George Duke Epic 1997-07-16. Legacy's Rhythm & Soul Revue The Intruders, Brenda & The Tabulations, MFSB, Walter Jackson, Cab Calloway, The O'jays, Major Lance, Label Copy Conversion, Sony Music Special Products Unknown, The Treniers, Patti LaBelle, Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes, Labelle, Billy Paul, Isley, Jasper, Isley, Bill Withers, The Manhattans, Big.
by The O'Jays, 1972/3; "If You Don't Know Me By Now" and "The Love I Lost" by Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes, 1972/3; "Me and Mrs. Jones" by Billy Paul, 1972; "When Will I See You Again" by The Three Degrees, 1974; and "You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine" by Lou Rawls, 1976. The label had a distribution deal with CBS Records until 1984. It provided a smoother alternative to the deep soul of the 60s while maintaining the soul and emotion of popular R&B of the time.
Lou Rawls - Unmistakably Lou LP. Lou Rawls. 2LP6,39 € 7,99 € -20%. Lou Rawls - Live 2LP. Harold Melvin And The Blue Notes. LP14,99 €. Harold Melvin And The Blue Notes - The Blue Album LP. O'Jays, The. Love And More. LP5,94 € 6,99 € -15%. O'Jays, The - Love And More LP. Shirley Jones. Used Vinyl from Artist. Don't Give Me Up. 7"5,59 € 6,99 € -20%. Three Degrees, The - The Three Degrees Live LP. The O'Jays.
Harold Melvin & th. alk It Up (Tell Every. arold Melvin & th. Harold Melvin. The Essential Harold M. ee Full Discography. Similar to. The Delfonics. Billy Paul. The Dells.
Be for Real (Album Version) by Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes feat. A comprehensive round up of Harold Melvin and The Blue Notes tenure at Philadelphia International between 1972 and early 1977 running from I Miss You to Don't Leave Me This Way in a fabulous collection that keeps on giving. All 11 singles from that period are included in this great value 17 track retrospective, some of which it's difficult to believe weren't UK hits. Billy Paul - The Very Best Of Audio CD. Lou Rawls - The Very Best Of Audio CD.
Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes. Redirected from Harold Melvin). Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes were an American R&B/Soul vocal group, one of the most popular Philadelphia soul groups of the 1970s. The group's repertoire included soul, R&B, doo-wop, and disco.
|A1||–The Three Degrees||TSOP (The Sound Of Philadelphia)||3:53|
|A2||–The O'Jays||Back Stabbers||4:43|
|A3||–The O'Jays||For The Love Of Money||4:34|
|A4||–The O'Jays||Love Train||4:34|
|B1||–Lou Rawls||Lady Love||3:46|
|B2||–Billy Paul||Thanks For Saving My Life||4:24|
|B3||–Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes*||If You Don't Know Me By Now||4:09|
|B4||–Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes*||The Love I Lost||5:15|
- Copyright (c) – CBS Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Assorted Music, Inc.
- Mixed At – Island Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Wally Heider Studios
- Mixed At – Fanta Professional Services
- Mixed At – Rolling Stones Mobile
- Mixed At – The Manor
- Mixed At – Record Plant
- Remixed At – Sigma Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Frankford/Wayne Recording Labs
- Lacquer Cut At – Frankford/Wayne Recording Labs
- A&R [Coordinator] – Jean Scott
- Arranged By – Arthur Freeman (tracks: A1), Billy Paul (tracks: B2), Bobby Martin (tracks: A3, A4, B3, B4), Caldwell MacMillan (tracks: B2), Denny Gore (tracks: B1), Derick Warne (tracks: A1), Thom Bell (tracks: A2)
- Art Direction – Allen Weinberg
- Artwork [Cover] – Cliff Condak
- Engineer – Bob Hall, Brian Pickering, Dino Georgiades, Frank Owen, Jay Mark, Joseph Tarsia*, John Rosen, Ray Doyle
- Engineer [Remix] – Peter Humphreys
- Engineer [Remote Assistant] – Carla Bandini
- Engineer [Remote] – Joseph Tarsia*, Wayne Wilfong
- Executive Producer – Kenneth Gamble And Leon A. Huff*
- Lacquer Cut By – NS*
- Producer – Bobby Martin (tracks: A1, B2), Kenneth Gamble And Leon A. Huff* (tracks: A2 to A4, B3, B4), Jack Faith (tracks: B1)
NotesRecorded live in: London, England, Washington DC, San Franciso, CA, New York, NY and Chatham, England.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7464-37683-1
- Barcode (Scanned): 07464376831
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side A): P.I.R. AL-37683-1B F/W NS
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side B): P.I.R. BL-37683-1A F/W NS
|FZ 37683||Billy Paul / Lou Rawls / Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes* / The Three Degrees / The O'Jays||Billy Paul / Lou Rawls / Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes* / The Three Degrees / The O'Jays - Live On Stage (LP, Album)||Philadelphia International Records||FZ 37683||Canada||1981|
|KZ 2712||Billy Paul / Lou Rawls / Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes* / The Three Degrees / The O'Jays||Billy Paul / Lou Rawls / Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes* / The Three Degrees / The O'Jays - Live On Stage (LP)||Philadelphia International Records, CBS||KZ 2712||1981|