Jaime Torres - Jaime Torres Y Su Gente FLAC album
Complete your Jaime Torres collection.
Jaime Torres - El Humahuaqueno (Album: V/A - Best of Ravin) Picture: Santorini Island (Greece).
Stream Tracks and Playlists from Jaime Torres on your desktop or mobile device.
Займы наличными – Первый бесплатно! Нужен только паспорт. Без справок и поручителей.
Torres jaime y su gente.
Jaime Torres y su gente. La Historia - 2da Parte: Jaime Torres. 20 tracks · 1 January 2006. N°1 Del Charango En Todo El Mundo.
Jaime Torres (21 September 1938 – 24 December 2018) was an Argentine musician, son of Bolivian immigrants and a world-renowned interpreter of charango. He was disciple of Mauro Núñez, a Bolivian musician and luthier that built his first musical instruments. In 1974, the performer, along with his band, participated in the opening show of the World Cup soccer in Germany. A year later, Jaime Torres organized a local meeting of instrumentalists, repeating the same experience with children in 1980.
Contact Jaime torres y su agrupacion los divinos del amor on Messenger.
Jaime I. Art and brandy. In the 18th century, the Torres family bought their first vineyard in the Penedès region. A century later, in 1870, the House of Torres, producer and exporter of wines was founded by Jaime Torres Vendrell. It was at this time that great works. The Casa Milá, known as "La Pedrera", currently owned by Fundació Catalunya, is the most representative building of that intensively creative period of modernism in Barcelona.
Humahuaca Trío & Jaime Torres. 16 Songs, 38 Minutes.
Never miss another show from Jaime F. Torres.
Содействие в подборе финансовых услуг/организаций
|A3||El Dia Que Me Quieras||7:07|
|A4||Milonga De Mis Amores|
|A5||Ñaupa Tiempo Jinan, Tatay||2:04|
|B4||Chacarera Del Rancho|
|B5||Mambo De Machaguay|
- Charango, Bombo, Vocals – Jaime Torres
- Concert Flute, Vocals – Pedro Pablo García Caffi (tracks: B5)
- Double Bass – Mario Nadal (tracks: B1)
- Guitar, Guitarrón – Norberto Pereyra
- Guitar, Vocals – Ruben Verna (tracks: B5)
- Percussion, Bombo – Angel Luis Palacios
- Quena, Quenacho, Anata – Raúl Olarte
- Saxophone, Concert Flute – Bernardo Baraj (tracks: A3)
- Siku, Vocals – Jorge Gordillo
- Trumpet, Vocals – Gabriel Bobrow (tracks: B5)
- Vocals – Magdalena Leon (tracks: A3)