Janis Ian - Miracle Row + Janis Ian FLAC album
Tracklist 01 Party Lights 02 I Want To Make You Love Me 03 Sunset Of Your Life 04 Take To The Sky 05 Candlelight 06 Let Me Be Lonely 07 Slow Dance Romance.
All lyrics from Miracle Row album, popular Janis Ian songs with tracklist and information about album.
Features Song Lyrics for Janis Ian's Miracle Row album.
Listen free to Janis Ian – Miracle Row (Party Lights, I Want To Make You Love Me and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Miracle Row. Overview (current section).
Janis Ian (born Janis Eddy Fink; April 7, 1951) is an American singer-songwriter who was most commercially successful in the 1960s and 1970s; her most widely recognized song, "At Seventeen", was released as a single from her 1975 album Between the Lines which reached number 1 on the Billboard chart. Born in 1951 in New York City, Ian entered the American folk music scene while still a teenager in the mid-1960s
Complete sua coleção de Janis Ia. 25AP 345. Janis Ian. Miracle Row (LP, Album).
Complete your Janis Ian collection. Vendi questa versione.
Artists Janis Ian Miracle Row. Miracle Row Janis Ian. 1977. This album has an average beat per minute of 113 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 68/174 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. BPM Profile Miracle Row. Album starts at 92BPM, ends at 116BPM (+24), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Janis Ian.
Album by Janis Ian. Let Me Be Lonely. I Want To Make You Love Me. Sunset Of Your Life. Take To The Sky. Candlelight.
No longer owning a record player and having long ago sold the 33 albums I wasn't able to listen to the great music on Miracle Row for at least 15 years. Now I finally have Miracle Row on CD, burned it to mp3 and put it on my mp3 player
|1-2||I Want To Make You Love Me||3:21|
|1-3||Sunset Of Your Life||3:29|
|1-4||Take To The Sky||4:35|
|1-6||Let Me Be Lonely||3:58|
|1-7||Slow Dance Romance||3:09|
|1-8||Will You Dance?||3:06|
|1-9||I'll Cry Tonight||3:25|
|1-12||Will You Dance? (Live)||3:03|
|2-1||That Grand Illusion||2:52|
|2-3||Tonight Will Last Forever||2:28|
|2-4||Hotels & One-night Stands||3:38|
|2-5||Do You Wanna Dance?||5:07|
|2-8||My Mama's House||4:04|
|2-10||I Need To Live Alone Again||3:55|
|2-12||Silly Habits (Live)||4:46|
- Record Company – Rude Girl Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – SPASM Inc.
- Licensed To – Demon Music Group Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Demon Music Group Ltd.
- Licensed From – SPASM Inc.
- Marketed By – Edsel
- Accordion, Vocals – Randy Leago (tracks: 1-12)
- Arranged By [Strings And Horns], Conductor – Ron Frangipane (tracks: 2-1 to 2-11)
- Arranged By [Strings And Horns], Guitar, Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Janis Ian (tracks: 2-1 to 2-11)
- Backing Vocals – Claire Bay (tracks: 2-1 to 2-11)
- Baritone Saxophone – Artie Kaplan (tracks: 2-1 to 2-11)
- Bass – Chad Watson (tracks: 2-12), Stu Woods (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11)
- Bass Trombone – Tony Studd (tracks: 2-1 to 2-11)
- Congas – Rubens Bassini (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11)
- Double Bass – Richard Davis (tracks: 2-1 to 2-11)
- Drums – Jim Brock (tracks: 2-12), Steve Gadd (tracks: 2-1 to 2-11)
- Drums, Percussion – Barry Lazarowitz (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11)
- Electric Bass – Will Lee (tracks: 2-1 to 2-11)
- Engineer – Ed Sprigg (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11, 2-1 to 2-11)
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Ted Spencer (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11, 2-1 to 2-11)
- Executive-Producer – Herb Gart (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11)
- Guitar – Al Gorgoni (tracks: 2-1 to 2-11), Jeff Layton (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11), Jeff Mironov (tracks: 2-1 to 2-11), Sal DiTroia (tracks: 2-1 to 2-11)
- Guitar, Vocals – Janis Ian (tracks: 1-12)
- Percussion – Jim Malin* (tracks: 2-1 to 2-11), Phil Kraus (tracks: 1-6), Rubens Bassini (tracks: 1-6)
- Piano, Vocals – Janis Ian (tracks: 2-12)
- Producer – Joe Wissert (tracks: 2-1 to 2-11), Ron Frangipane (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11)
- Producer, Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals – Janis Ian (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11)
- Remastered By – Independent Mastering (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11)
- Tenor Saxophone – George Young (tracks: 2-1 to 2-11)
- Trombone – Wayne Andre (tracks: 2-1 to 2-11)
- Vocals – Claire Bay
- Written-By – Janis Ian
NotesDisc One ℗ 1977 (track 1-12: 2003) Spasm, Inc. d/b/a Rude Girl Records nder exclusive license to Demon Music Group Ltd.
Disc Two ℗ 1978 (track 1-12: 2003) Spasm, Inc. d/b/a Rude Girl Records under exclusive license to Demon Music Group Ltd.
© 2010 Demon Music Group Ltd. under exclusive license from Spasm, Inc. d/b/a Rude Girl Records
Marketed by Edsel, a division of the Demon Music Group Ltd.
Manufactured in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 0740155204532
- Barcode (Text): 7 40155 20453 2
- Matrix / Runout (CD 1): | EDSD2045/A | 034264 |
- Mastering SID Code (CD 1): IFPI LD12
- Mould SID Code (CD 1): IFPI 5Q77
- Matrix / Runout (CD 2): | EDSD2045/B | 034265 |
- Mastering SID Code (CD 2): IFPI LD12
- Mould SID Code (CD 2): IFPI 5Q77
- Label Code: LC 13223