Four Bitchin' Babes - Gabby Road FLAC album
Cover information about the songs on the release Gabby Road by Four Bitchin' Babes: who covered the songs, who sang the originals.
Choose from a huge selection of used CDs, used DVDs, used Blu-rays, and used Video Games. More than 800,000 items in stock
1997 Shanachie Entertainment Corp.
The Four Bitchin' Babes is a group of female singer-songwriters with rotating membership, performing mainly humorous, satirical or light-hearted songs in the folk genre. The group was described as "slyly outre" writing songs about the "humorous satire of everyday life" with an "inherent charm" ranging from "sentimental to lusty, spiritual to hysterical". The artists have made numerous albums and have worked with Celine Dion's producer Jeff Bova. Followers of the band have been termed Babeophiles.
The Four Bitchin Babes newest release"The Babes Beyond Bitchin",is an overall artistic success and showcase for the multitalented four ladies. Those familar with their previous work will find the arrangements quite a bit more lush and full than on previous "live" albums. I defy anyone to not have a smile on their face and a general warm feeling after listening to this CD. Anyone who has done battle with their HMO will love "Toe to Toe with the HMO". There is something special about each of the twelve songs on this wonderful album. 3 people found this helpful.
The track 'She Moved Through The Fair' immediately became a hit and made Four Bitchin' Babes one of the newest emerging acts at that time. Afterwards, Four Bitchin' Babes came out with the extremely beloved album 'Beyond Bitchin'' which includes some of the most well-known songs from the Four Bitchin' Babes discography
Francois Glorieux Plays The Beatles". original concept sketch for the Abbey Road album cover". Submitted by: DmR of AtoZ. Pedro Javier González.
Some songs are better than others, and 4 Bitchin' Babes remain four individual performers traveling under a flag of convenience, but the album as a whole treats a variety of issues and situations with humor and affection, which seems to have been the group's purpose from the beginning.
More Four Bitchin' Babes. Listen to Beyond Bitchin' now. Listen to Beyond Bitchin' in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Hormonal Imbalance released: 2006. Some Assembly Required released: 2002. Beyond Bitchin' released: 2000. Gabby Road released: 1997. Fax It! Charge It! Don't Ask Me What's for Dinner! released: 1995. Life According to Four Bitchin' Babes, Volume 2 released: 1993.
|1||Stage Intro, Four Bitchin' Babes||0:16|
|5||When I Wake Up From This Night||3:48|
|6||The Nervous Wreck Of Edna Fitzgerald||4:56|
|8||Game Show Explanation||1:01|
|9||Sally Draws / Megon Plays||0:40|
|11||Debi Draws / Sally Plays||1:09|
|13||Sally Draws / Debi Plays||0:36|
|17||Camille Takes A Poll||1:28|
|18||L.A.F.F. (Ladies Against Fanny Floss)||4:48|
|19||These Boots Are Made For The Tap Dancing Wild Thing||3:31|
- Bodhrán – Debi* (tracks: 6, 19)
- Design [Art Design] – Joan Pelosi, Sally Fingerett
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Sally Fingerett, Stephan Haynes*
- Guitar – Camille* (tracks: 2, 6), Debi* (tracks: 4, 7, 14), Megon* (tracks: 3, 10, 15, 19), Sally* (tracks: 5, 14, 19)
- Lead Vocals – Camille* (tracks: 2, 6, 10, 18), Debi* (tracks: 4, 7, 14), Megon* (tracks: 3, 10), Sally* (tracks: 12)
- Lyrics By – Camille West (tracks: 2), Dave Hitt (tracks: 2)
- Mastered By – Dan Green , Sally Fingerett
- Mixed By – Dan Green , Sally Fingerett
- Music By – Camille West (tracks: 2), Chip Taylor (tracks: 19)
- Photography By – Irene Young, Ken Van Dyne
- Piano – Sally* (tracks: 3, 7, 16)
- Producer [Production Coordination] – Debi Smith, Sally Fingerett
- Read By [Macho Like Swaggering] – Babes* (tracks: 6)
- Recorded By – Billy Wolf*, Kevin Wait
- Repetiteur [Teacher] – Cheryl Wheeler (tracks: 20)
- Tap Dance [Magical Feet] – Camille* (tracks: 19)
- Vocals – Camille* (tracks: 3, 7), Debi* (tracks: 3), Babes* (tracks: 2, 4 to 6, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18), Megon* (tracks: 7, 15), Sally* (tracks: 5, 16)
- Voice [1st] – Megon* (tracks: 20)
- Voice [2nd] – Sally* (tracks: 20)
- Voice [3rd] – Debi* (tracks: 20)
- Voice [4th] – Camille* (tracks: 20)
- Words By – Chip Taylor (tracks: 19)
- Written-By – Camille West (tracks: 6, 18), Debi Smith (tracks: 4, 7, 14), Megon McDonough* (tracks: 3, 10), Michael Jaworek (tracks: 14), Sally Fingerett (tracks: 5, 12, 16), Trad. Arr.* (tracks: 20), Willie Nelson (tracks: 15)
Notes℗ 1997 Shanachie Entertainment Corp.
Cover & CD Subtitle: Out Of The Mouths Of Babes...
Recorded Live on Stage at the Birchmere, Alexandria, VA. Mixed and mastered by Amerisound Crew, Columbus, OH.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 016351802828