Loudness - Eurobounds ~Remastered~ FLAC album
Features Song Lyrics for Loudness's EUROBOUNDS -remastered- album.
The album begins with the most commercial sounding song on the album, "Let It G. However, the rest of the album is in a heavier mold, and is in a. .Lightning Strikes is the sixth studio album by the Japanese heavy metal band Loudness
Loudness (5) - Eurobounds ~Remastered~ (Album). Loudness (5). Loudness (5) - The Soldier's Just Came Back (Album).
2012 (stylized 2･0･1･2) is the 25th studio album by the Japanese heavy metal band Loudness, released on August 22, 2012. The Voice of Metal" is about and dedicated to the late Ronnie James Dio. All lyrics written by Minoru Niihara, English lyrics co-written by Takashi Kanazawa; all music composed by Akira Takasaki, except where noted. Minoru Niihara – vocals. Akira Takasaki – guitars, keyboards. Masayoshi Yamashita – bass.
04 - Slough Feg - Announce New Album, Unveil Details. 1. 4 - Full Of Hell - Premiere Another New Video Clip. 4 - Earth - 'The Colour Of Poison' Song Launched. Esper 07. Speed 08. Loudness. Additional info Recorded in England, Holland, Belgium and West Germany, April-May 1984.
Loudness discography (lives). lt; Live-Loud-Alive Loudness in Tokyo (1983). Live in Tokyo - Lightning Strikes (1986). Loudness discography (all). lt; Disillusion -English Version- (1984). Added by: (Unknown user). Modified by: TvvrAskesis. Added on: N/A. Last modified on: 2015-09-02 10:37:22.
1 Opening 2 Anthem (Loudness Overture) 3 Crazy Doctor 4 Lonely Player 5 Interlude 6 Milky Way 7 Interlude 8 Dream Fantasy 9 Interlude 10 In The Mirror 11 Interlude 12 Esper 13 Interlude 14 Speed 15 Interlude 16 Loudness. Eurobounds Album, RM). ~Remastered~. CD, Label Category Country Year Columbia COCP-31219 Japan 2000.
Legendary LOUDNESS guitarist Akira Takasaki will release his eighth solo album, "Black Brown" (cover artwork), on September 26 via Tricycle Entertainment. The track listing for the effort is as follows: 01. Midnight Train 02. Live or Die 03. Black Brown 04. High-Top 05. Today's News 06. Funky Babe 07. Wild Spending 08. Fire Dance 09. Heavy Stone 10. Touch Your Skin 11. Back In Kawachi 12. Bass Man 13. Slow Drive To The Moon 14. Apologize.
Phantom Import Distribution. CD - Phantom Import Distribution
Loudness Albums: The Birthday Eve, Devil Soldier, The Law of Devil's Land, Disillusion, Thunder in the East. Members: Akira Takasaki, Masayoshi Yamashita, Minoru Niihara, Masayuki "Ampan" Suzuki.
|5||In The Mirror|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nippon Columbia Co., Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Nippon Columbia Co., Ltd.
- A&R – Shinya Azuma
- Art Direction [Art Director] – Nobuto "Willow" Yanagi*, Shinya Yoshino
- Bass, Synthesizer [Taurus Pedals] – Masayoshi Yamashita
- Cameraman – Haruto Nakamura
- Co-producer [Release] – East West Visions Inc., Loudness Music Co., Ltd.
- Coordinator [Technical] – Tatsuhiro Koizumi
- Coordinator [Visual] – Tatsuya Shiozuka
- Design – Shinya Yoshino
- Drums – Munetaka Higuchi
- Edited By [Editor] – Ryota Fujimura
- Engineer [Remix] – Masahiro Miyazawa
- Executive-Producer – Eiichi Yamakawa, Masayuki Miyashita
- Executive-Producer [Original Staff] – Toshiki Nakashita
- Film Director [Director] – Jun-ichi Oh-iwa
- Film Producer [Producer] – Hideaki Tsushima, Masaharu Takayama
- Guitar – Akira Takasaki
- Lighting Director – Yasumasa Yuasa
- Lyrics By – Minoru Niihara
- Music By – Akira Takasaki
- Photography By – Hiroyuki Yoshihama, Yoshihide Shoujima
- Producer [Music] – Toshiki Nakashita
- Producer [Release] – Nippon Columbia Co., Ltd.
- Remastered By – Seigen Ono
- Vocals – Minoru Niihara
NotesLive album recorded in England, Holland, Belgium and West Germany, April-May 1984
Remastered at Saidera Mastering
℗ 2000 Nippon Columbia Co.,Ltd. Printed in Japan
Made in Japan by Nippon Columbia Co.,Ltd.
Issued in a gate-fold sleeve, including a 16 page booklet which slides into one side of the sleeve, the disc into the other side.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: JASRAC
|COBA-4068||Loudness||Eurobounds ~Remastered~ (DVD-V, NTSC)||Columbia||COBA-4068||Japan||2000|