Handel / Haydn, Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra, William Steinberg - Water Music Suite / Symphony No. 94 "The Surprise" FLAC album
Выгодные цены без комиссий! Бронируйте отели онлайн на Booking.
Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra, William Steinberg, Йозеф Гайдн - Symphony No. 9. .
The Godfather – Orchestral Suite.
Найди свою книгу сейчас! Бесплатная доставка от 3500р! · Выгодные цены · Широкий ассортимент · Доставим завтра · Скидки каждый день
Symphony No. 94 - "The Surprise". B1. 1st Movt: Adagio Cantabile - Vivace Assai.
The Symphony No. 94 in G major (H. 1/94) is the second of the twelve London symphonies written by Joseph Haydn. It is popularly known as the Surprise Symphony. Haydn wrote the symphony in 1791 in London for a concert series he gave during the first of his visits to England (1791–1792). The premiere took place at the Hanover Square Rooms in London on March 23, 1792, with Haydn leading the orchestra seated at a fortepiano.
Serge Koussevitzky/Boston Symphony Orchestra Symphony No. 5 in E minor Op. 64 (2002 - Remaster) I - Andante - Allegro con anima. Serge Koussevitzky/Boston Symphony Orchestra Symphony No. 64 (2002 - Remaster) IV - Andante maestoso - Allegro vivace. Serge Koussevitzky & Boston Symphony Orchestra Symphony No. 94 in G Major 'the Surprise' II. Andante слушать онлайн или скачать бесплатно песню на телефон, андроид, айпад или айфон вы можете на сайте mp3fan. alex&rus дикая львица Groove Armada feat. Jessica Larrabee Look Me In The Eye Sister (White Light Mix) Ouverture in the French style h-moll, BWV 831 Passepied II-Sarabande Serge Koussevitzky & Boston Symphony Orchestra Symphony No.
Symphony No. 94 - Surprise: III. Menuet. Allegro molto – Trio. 4. Symphony No. 94 - Surprise: IV. Finale. Pierre Boulez discusses the qualities that make Bela Bartok's "Concerto for Orchestra great, and then conducts the Berlin Philharmonic in a performance of the modernist landmark Discovering Masterpieces of Classical Music - Bela Bartok video. Added to My Q. Show Information. Discovering Masterpieces Of Classical Music - Béla Bartók.
Browse our 13 arrangements of "Symphony No. 94, The Surprise: II. Andante. 94 in G Major "Mit Dem Paukenschlag (The Surprise)," Hob. I:94: II. Franz Joseph Haydn, Instrumental Solo. Franz Joseph Haydn, Easy Piano. 104 In D Major, Ho. :104, "London": I. Adagio-Allegro. Capella Istropolitana. Water Music: I. Andante - II. Air - III. Menuet - IV. Alla Hornpipe Water Music: I. Ai. George Frideric Handel. Jupiter, The Bringer Of Jollity. Philharmonia Orchestra & John Eliot Gardiner.
Haydn: Symphony No. 94 'the Surprise' In G Major, Ho. :94. Released by Red Note OMP May 2010 1 Tracks. Gaana is the one-stop solution for all your music needs. 94 was premiered under Haydn's direction on March 23, 1792, in the middle of the second season. The symphony opens tenderly, with a genial, gently rocking main theme that builds up quite a head of steam as it is developed. The symphony's nickname derives from the justly famous second movement, which is a set of variations on a sweet, naïve little tune. As the melody spins itself out, it gets quieter and quieter, dying to near silence - and then there is a sudden loud chord from the entire orchestra. Whatever the reason, the "surprise" is just one of the delights of this movement, which features a series of variations on the main theme - one stormy and dramatic, another sweetly decorated by the woodwinds, another propelled forward by trumpets and timpani.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|Water Music Suite
Arranged By – Sir Hamilton HartyComposed By – Handel*
|A1e||(e) Andante Espressivo|
|A1f||(f) Allegro Deciso|
|Symphony No. 94 - "The Surprise"
Composed By – Haydn*
|B1||1st Movt: Adagio Cantabile - Vivace Assai|
|B2||2nd Movt: Andante|
|B3||3rd Movt: Minuet & Trio|
|B4||4th Movt: Allegro Di Molto|
- Record Company – Music For Pleasure Limited
- Made By – The Gramophone Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Chappell & Co. Ltd.
- Printed By – Garrod & Lofthouse
- Conductor – William Steinberg
- Orchestra – The Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra
- Original issue plum label / silver text
- "music for pleasure" in large lower case text around top circumference of label
- Circular PAUL HAMLYN / EMI RECORDS / mfp logo at centre top.
- "SOLD IN U.K. SUBJECT TO RESALE PRICE CONDITIONS, SEE PRICE LISTS" above centre hole
- "MADE IN GREAT BRITAIN" around label circumference at 2 o'clock
- Copyright text etc. anticlockwise around circumference of label from 10 o'clock to 2 o'clock
- "Chappell & Co. Ltd." publisher of Water Music Suite (side 1)
- "℗ 1959" on both labels
- Front laminated
- 3 flipbacks
- Circular mfp logo / EMI oval globe logo on bottom right of front cover
- Sleeve notes uncredited
- Circular mfp logo on sleeve back
- "Music For Pleasure Ltd, Drury House, Russell Street, London, WC2"
- "Made in Great Britain by BY E.M.I. Records (The Gramophone Co. Ltd.)"
- "Printed and made in Great Britain by Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd.."
- "℗ 1959"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout [stamped]): P1 8495-D5 GO 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout [stamped]): P2 8495-D6 AD 1 3
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): (P1-8495)
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): (P2-8495)
|SP 8495||Handel* / Haydn* ; The Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra, William Steinberg||Handel* / Haydn* ; The Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra, William Steinberg - Water Music Suite / Symphony No. 94 "Surprise" (LP)||Capitol Records||SP 8495||UK||Unknown|