Y & T - Down For The Count FLAC album
This album was the only Y&T album to chart in Canada, reaching No. 77 on the RPM chart. The band's 1985 hit "Summertime Girls", off their album Down for the Count, became the band's highest charting hit to date, reaching No. 55 on the Billboard Hot 100 and No. 16 on the "Mainstream Rock Songs".
Hard Rock Y And T. Band's List Hard Rock Y And T Down for the Count. Members owning this album62. 1. In the Name of Rock. 2. All American Boy. 3. Anytime at All. 4. Anything for Money. 5. Face Like an Angel.
Down for the Count (1985). It is the first Y&T studio album to feature a different line up since their debut album, with Jimmy DeGrasso replacing Leonard Haze on drums after he left the band in 1986. The band used outside co-writers on many songs for the album.
Down For The Count is a hard rock music album recording by Y & T released in 1985 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. Y & T - Down For The Count. com - the ultimate metal music online community, from the creators of progarchives. Filed under Hard Rock By Y & T. more.
Issued in a card sleeve mini-LP replica of Y & T - Down For The Count (SP-05101) Album.
Their album In Rock we Trust hit on the Billboard Hot 200, and even Dr. Pepper jumped on the bandwagon, using one of their songs. com/watch?v 0RGQSBGaJS8. Popular Y&T songs.
Bloodlust is the sixth studio album by American heavy metal band Body Count. The track "Here I Go Again" is a re-recording of a demo track from Ice T's Return of the Real sessions. In its first week, it debuted at in the UK Rock and Metal Chart. The track "Black Hoodie" was nominated for Best Metal Performance at the 60th Annual Grammy Awards. Ernie C – lead guitar. Juan of the Dead – rhythm guitar. Vincent Price – bass guitar, lead vocals on "Postmortem".
The saying Down For The Count with its definition and origin, plus examples and synonyms. Meaning: 1. Someone or something that has been defeated, or nearly so. Out of commission. When referring to a person, it can mean they are unable to function normally, usually because of sickness or injury. Example: Jack’s business has been struggling all year long. He believes that if things continue as they are, his business will be down for the count in as little as two months. In other words, his business will soon be non-functional.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||In The Name Of Rock||5:30|
|A2||All American Boy
Written-By – Dave Robbins, Van Stephenson
|A3||Anytime At All||4:24|
|A4||Anything For Money||3:19|
|A5||Face Like An Angel||4:31|
|B1||Summertime Girls (Studio Version)||3:26|
|B2||Looks Like Trouble||4:02|
|B3||Your Mama Don't Dance
Written-By – Jim Messina, Kenny Loggins
|B4||Don't Tell Me What To Wear||4:00|
|B5||Hands Of Time||5:37|
- Pressed By – Electrosound Los Angeles – △27162
- Recorded At – Sound City Studios
- Remixed At – Battery Studios, London
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Published By – Facemelting Music
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – WB Gold Music Corp.
- Published By – Warner House Of Music
- Published By – Jasperilla Music
- Published By – MCA Music
- Art Direction – Chuck Beeson, Jeff Gold
- Bass, Vocals – Philip Kennemore*
- Design – Donald Krieger
- Drums, Percussion – Leonard Haze
- Engineer – Bruce Barris, Kevin Beamish
- Engineer [Remix] – Tony Platt
- Guitar, Vocals – Joey Alves
- Illustration – Neon Park
- Keyboards [Additional] – Claude Schnell (tracks: A3, A5), Randy Nichols (tracks: B1), Steffen Presley (tracks: B5)
- Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar – Dave Meniketti
- Management [Direction Assistant] – Lyle Schatz, Marilyn Mikos, Sally Wood , Scott Wood
- Management [Direction] – Bill Traut, Quadrangle Management, Scott Boorey
- Management [Tour] – Scott Boorey
- Photography By – Mark Weiss
- Producer – Kevin Beamish
- Production Manager – Nigel James
- Vocals [Additional] – Bill Costa , John Nymann
- Written-By – Y&T*
NotesRecorded at Sound City Studios, Van Nuys, Ca.
Remixed at Battery Street Studios, London, England
© ℗ 1985 A&M Records, Inc.
All songs published by Facemelting Music Administered by Irving Music, Inc. (BMI) execpt:
A2 published by WB Gold Music Corp. (ASCAP)/Warner House of Music (BMI)
B3 published by Jasperilla Music Co./MCA Music (ASCAP)
Almost identical to Y & T - Down For The Count, but has a "C" instead of a "R" on the bottom of the Label
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7502-15101-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): A+M-SP0-5101-A-RE-1 m1 k ELA-△27162
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): A+M-SP0 5101-B-RE-1 m1 k ELA-△27162x
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Pressing Plant ID: C
|395 101-1||Y & T||Down For The Count (LP, Album)||A&M Records||395 101-1||Germany||1985|
|AMA 5101||Y & T||Down For The Count (LP, Album)||A&M Records||AMA 5101||UK||1985|
|SP 5101||Y & T||Down For The Count (LP, Album)||A&M Records||SP 5101||USA & Canada||1985|
|SP-95101||Y & T||Down For The Count (LP, Album, Club)||A&M Records||SP-95101||Canada||1985|
|AMC 5101||Y & T||Down For The Count (Cass, Album)||A&M Records||AMC 5101||UK||1985|