Brand X - Product FLAC album
Brand X coped with some very interesting instrumentals and can look back at a catalogue of 9 fine Jazz Rock albums.
Покупайте на интернет-аукционе.
Product is an album by British jazz fusion group Brand X, originally released in 1979. Don't Make Waves" (Goodsall) – 5:28. Dance of the Illegal Aliens" (Jones) – 7:50. Soho" (Goodsall, Collins) – 3:38 And So to . .Algon (Where an Ordinary Cup of Drinking Chocolate Costs £8,000,000,000)" (Lumley) – 6:10. Rhesus Perplexus" (Giblin) – 3:59. Wal to Wal, Not Good Enough - See Me!" – 10:44. Wal to Wal" (Jones, Giblin). Not Good Enough - See Me!" (Jones, Robinson).
Product (Brand X album). Studio album by Brand X. Released. Product is an album by British jazz fusion group Brand X, originally released in 1979. LP. Side one. Side two. CD.
Brand X's most eclectic album to date, Product is perhaps most notable for its attempts at a pop crossover in the Phil Collins-sung "Don't Make Waves" and "Soho. The range of styles presented here - hard and soft fusion, pop, progressive rock - results from the now-interchangeable nature of the Brand X lineup, which, in addition to the returning Collins and Robin Lumley, is expanded to include bassist John Giblin and drummer Mike Clarke (Chuck Burgi having left after Masques).
Band Name Brand X. Album Name Product.
Released in 1979, "Product" was Brand X's fourth studio album in as many years. The nature of the line up would appear indicate a degree of turmoil in the ranks, with none of the band members playing on every track. Phil Collins, who had been missing from the previous album "Masques", returned to the drums stool for 6 of the 9 tracks. Product" is an album which tends to split the fans of Brand X, mainly due to the presence of the two pop orientated numbers which Phil Collins sings on the first side. Those aside, this is a pretty standard Brand X album.
While it features the astounding playing that characterized the output of the band, there are also a few progressive rock/pop tracks with vocals that round things out nicely. Product is a diverse album and along with the prog/pop, there are atmospheric passages, high energy prog instrumentals, and above all else, mind-blowing jazz rock instrumentals that feature daunting meter shifts and complex ensemble work. There is a large cast of musicians on this album; indeed it seems like there is a different lineup on every tune. Performer: Brand X Album: Moroccan Roll Label: Charisma Records, Universal Music.
Product is a jazz related rock music album recording by BRAND X released in 1979 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. Filed under Jazz Related Rock By BRAND X. more.
More albums from Brand X (3): Xcommunication by Brand X (3). Live At The Roxy LA by Brand X (3). Livestock by Brand X (3). Moroccan Roll by Brand X (3). Missing Period by Brand X (3). Unorthodox Behaviour by Brand X (3). Do They Hurt? by Brand X (3). Masques by Brand X (3). View all albums . Product. By: Brand X (3) (1979, Jazz).
|A1||Don't Make Waves||5:28|
|A2||Dance Of The Illegal Aliens||7:50|
|A4||...And So To F...||6:29|
|B1||Algon (Where An Ordinary Cup Of Drinking Chocolate Costs £8,000,000,000)||6:10|
|B3||Wal To Wal||3:17|
|B4||Not Good Enough - See Me!||7:27|
- Record Company – Phonogram
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Charisma
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Charisma Records
- Pressed By – PRS Hannover
- Published By – Hit & Run Music (Publishing) Ltd.
- Recorded At – Startling Studios
- Recorded At – Old Croft
- Remixed At – Farmyard Studios
- Remixed At – Trident Studios
- Remixed At – Farmyard Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – PRS Hannover
- Bass – John Giblin, Percy Jones
- Drums – Mike Clark , Phil Collins
- Engineer – P. Collins* (tracks: A3, B3)
- Engineer [Recording Engineer], Producer [With], Remix [Remix Engineer] – Colin Green, Neil Kernon
- Guitar – John Goodsall
- Keyboards – Peter Robinson, Robin Lumley
- Mastered By – Ray Staff
- Percussion – Morris Pert
- Producer – Brand X
- Remix [Remix Engineer] – Reno Ruocco, Richard Austin
- Vocals – Phil Collins
NotesOriginal German release with embossed "PRS Hannover" on rear.
Pink Charisma Mad Hatter labels.
On labels: ℗ 1979 Charisma
On back cover: ℗ 1979 Charisma Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code (on cover only): LC 1409
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped variant 1): 10 AA9124045 1Y//2 320 1 Q
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, stamped variant 1): 10 AA9124045 2Y 320 1 E
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped variant 2): 10 AA9124045 1Y//2 320 1 G
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, stamped variant 2): 10 AA9124045 2Y 320 1Λ F
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped variant 3): 10 AA9124045 1Y//2 320 1 E
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, stamped variant 3): 10 AA9124045 2Y 320 1Λ E
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): AA 9124 045.1 Y
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): AA 9124 045.2 Y
- Other (Emossed stamp on back cover): PRS Hannover
|CAS 1147||Brand X||Product (LP, Album)||Charisma||CAS 1147||UK||1979|
|PB 9840||Brand X||Product (LP, Album)||Passport Records||PB 9840||US||1979|
|CHCMC 3||Brand X||Product (Cass, Album, RE)||Charisma||CHCMC 3||UK||1982|
|CHC 3||Brand X||Product (LP, Album, RE)||Charisma||CHC 3||UK||Unknown|
|CAROL 1390-2||Brand X||Product (CD, Album)||Caroline Blue Plate||CAROL 1390-2||US||1989|