Various - The Parent Trap (Original Soundtrack) FLAC album
Music from The Parent Trap (1998) Soundtrack. Опубликовано: 30 июн. 2011 г. Music from The Parent Trap (1998) Soundtrack.
Слушайте Soundtrack ( The Parents Trap) и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистрации.
US. Hollywood Records (a label of Disney Music Group). The Parent Trap: Original Soundtrack.
The Parent Trap is a 1998 American romantic comedy-drama film co-written and directed by Nancy Meyers, and produced and co-written by Charles Shyer. It is a remake of the 1961 film of the same name and an adaptation of Erich Kästner's German novel Lottie and Lisa (Das doppelte Lottchen).
The Parent Trap Soundtrack, find all 30 songs from the The Parent Trap (1998) movie music soundtrack, with scene descriptions. Listen to and download the music, ost, score, list of songs and trailers. The Parent Trap Soundtrack. 1 liked songs, 9k views, composed by Alan Silvestri. Complete List of Songs.
The Parent Trap (songs/score) (1998). Original score by Alan Silvestri, various artists. Product availability. Soundtrack Q & A. Q: What's the song playing towards the end of the movie when the mom and dad get back together? (from kat in hawaii).
Ready Player One (Original Soundtrack) (2018). Back To The Future (Special Collection) (CD2) (2009).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Nat King Cole||L O V E
Written-By – Bert Kaempfert, Milt Gabler
|2||–The Lovin' Spoonful||Do You Believe In Magic
Written-By – John B. Sebastian*
|3||–The La's||There She Goes
Written-By – Lee Anthony Mavers*
|4||–Shonen Knife||Top Of The World
Written-By – John Bettis, Richard Carpenter
|5||–Bob Khaleel||Here Comes The Sun
Producer – Lyle Workman, Matt WallaceWritten-By – George Harrison
|6||–Linda Ronstadt||I Love You For Sentimental Reasons
Written-By – Deek Watson, William Best
|7||–Young Holt Unlimited||Soulful Strut
Written-By – Eugene Record, William Sanders*
|8||–Jakaranda||Never Let You Go
Written-By – Christian Berman, Frank Berman, Jeff Coplan, Matthias Hass*Written-By ["Life In A Northern Town" Elements Written By] – Gabriel Gilbert*, Nick Laird-Clowes
|9||–George Thorogood & The Destroyers||Bad To The Bone
Written-By – George Thorogood
|10||–Bob Geldof||The Happy Club
Written-By – Bob Geldof, Karl Wallinger
|11||–Alan Silvestri||Suite From The Parent Trap
Contractor [Music Contractor] – Sandy DeCrescent*Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Dave Marquette*, Tom HardistyMusic Consultant [Music Preparation By] – Joann KaneOrchestrated By – William RossProducer, Composed By, Conductor [Conducted By] – Alan SilvestriRecorded By, Mixed By – Dennis Sands
|12||–Natalie Cole||This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)
Written-By – Charles Jackson*, Marvin Yancy
|13||–Ta-Gana||Dream Come True
Producer, Written-By – Milton Davis
|14||–Pato Banton & The Reggae Revolution||Groovin'
Written-By – Eddie Brigati, Felix Cavaliere
|15||–Nobody's Angel||Let's Get Together
Producer – Andrew Logan, Mike MoreWritten-By – Richard Sherman*, Robert Sherman*
- Copyright (c) – Walt Disney Pictures
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Hollywood Records
- Licensed From – Capitol Records
- Licensed Through – EMI Music Special Markets
- Licensed From – BMG Entertainment International
- Licensed From – Polydor Ltd.
- Licensed Through – PolyGram Film & TV Music
- Licensed From – Virgin Music Japan Ltd.
- Licensed From – A&M Records, Inc.
- Licensed From – Hollywood Records
- Licensed From – Elektra Entertainment Group
- Licensed From – Asylum Records
- Licensed Through – Warner Special Products
- Licensed From – Brunswick
- Licensed From – Crave
- Licensed Through – Sony Music Licensing
- Licensed From – Polydor Records
- Licensed From – Mercury Records Ltd.
- Licensed From – Blue Note
- Licensed From – Nine Grounds Productions Inc.
- Manufactured By – Polygram Canada Inc.
- Distributed By – Polygram Canada Inc.
- Record Company – Capitol Records
- Pressed By – Cinram – #980710XA
- Produced For – Nine Grounds Productions Inc.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Alley Music Corp.
- Published By – Trio Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Go! Discs Music Ltd.
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Hammer & Nails Music
- Published By – Harrisongs Ltd.
- Published By – MCA Duchess Music Corp.
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Published By – Shark Media Songs
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane
- Published By – Humassive Music
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Metaphysical Music Ltd.
- Published By – DelSound Music
- Published By – Polygram Music Publishing
- Published By – Sherlock Holmes Music
- Published By – Polydor Records
- Published By – Mercury Records Ltd.
- Published By – Walt Disney Music Company
- Published By – Chappell & Co.
- Published By – Jay's Enterprises Inc.
- Published By – EMI April Music
- Published By – Eddie Brigati Music
- Published By – EMI Jemaxal Music Inc.
- Published By – Wonderland Music Company, Inc.
- Coordinator [Soundtrack Coordinator For The Walt Disney Motion Picture Group] – Christine Edwards
- Coordinator [Soundtrack Music Coordinator For Hollywood Records] – Desirée Craig*
- Edited By [Music Editor] – Andrew Silver
- Executive-Producer [Executive Soundtrack Album Producer] – Charles Shyer, Mitchell Leib, Nancy Meyers
- Management [Executive In Charge Of Music For The Walt Disney Motion Picture Group] – Bill Green , Kathy Nelson
- Music Consultant – Bonnie Greenberg
- Product Manager [Product Manager For Hollywood Records] – Charlie D'Atri
- Supervised By [Music Supervisor] – Allan Mason
NotesTrack 1 published by Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc. Courtesy of Capitol Records under license from EMI Music Special Markets.
Track 2 published by Alley Music Corp. / Trio Music Co., Inc. (BMI). Courtesy of BMG Entertainment International.
Track 3 published by Go! Discs Music, Ltd. (PRS). Courtesy of Polydor, Ltd. by arrangement with PolyGram Film & TV Music.
Track 4 published by Almo Music Corp. / Hammer And Nails Music (ASCAP). Courtesy of Virgin Music Japan Ltd. / A&M Records, Inc. by arrangement with PolyGram Film & TV Music.
Track 5 published by Harrisongs, Ltd. (PRS). Courtesy of Hollywood Records.
Track 6 published by MCA-Duchess Music Corporation (BMI). Courtesy of Elektra Entertainment Group / Asylum Records by arrangement with Warner Special Products.
Track 7 published by Unichappell Music, Inc. Courtesy of Brunswick Music Corp.
Track 8 published by Edition Shark Media Songs (GEMA) (admin. by Warner/Tamerlane (BMI)) / Humassive Music (admin. by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP)) / Metaphysical Music Ltd. (PRS). Incorporates elements of "Life In A Northern Town". Courtesy of Crave by arrangement with Sony Music Licensing.
Track 9 published by Del Sound Music (BMI). Courtesy of Capitol Records under license from EMI Music Special Markets.
Track 10 published by PolyGram Music Publishing / Sherlock Holmes Music (PRS) / Polydor Records (US) / Mercury Records, Ltd. Courtesy of Polydor Records and Mercury Records Ltd. by arrangement with PolyGram Film And TV Music.
Track 11 published by Walt Disney Music Company (ASCAP).
Track 12 published by Chappell & Co. (ASCAP) / Jay's Enterprises Inc. (ASCAP). Courtesy of Capitol Records under license from EMI Special Markets.
Track 13 published by Insofaras Music (BMI). Courtesy of Third Rail Records.
Track 14 published by EMI April Music o/b/o itself and Eddie Brigati Music / EMI Jemexal Music (ASCAP). Courtesy of Blue Note, a division of Capitol Records under license from EMI Music Special Markets.
Track 15 published by Wonderland Music Company, Inc. (BMI). Produced for Nine Grounds Productions Inc. Courtesy of Nine Grounds Productions Inc.
© 1998 Walt Disney Pictures. ℗ 1998 Hollywood Records. Printed in Canada [booklet].
© 1998 Walt Disney Pictures. ℗ 1998 Hollywood Records. Made in Canada [disc].
© 1998 Walt Disney Pictures. ℗ 1998 Hollywood Records. Manufactured and distributed by PolyGram Canada Inc. Made in Canada [inlay].
Tracks 14 and 15 are denoted as not being featured in the motion picture. The front insert folds out into a poster of 'Hallie Parker' and 'Annie James', the characters that Lindsay Lohan portrays in the film.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 20616 21672 4
- Barcode (String): 720616216724
- Matrix / Runout: #980710XA HR621672 MFG BY CINRAM
- Matrix / Runout (Mother / Stamper Code): 21
- Matrix / Runout (Hub): 13
- Mastering SID Code: L386
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6000
|162 167-2||Various||The Parent Trap - Original Soundtrack (CD, Comp)||Hollywood Records||162 167-2||UK & Europe||1998|
|6499-2||Various||The Parent Trap (Original Soundtrack) (CD, Comp)||Hollywood Records||6499-2||Brazil||1998|
|0100912HWR||Various||The Parent Trap (Original Soundtrack) (CD, Comp)||Hollywood Records||0100912HWR||Germany||1998|
|HR-62167-2||Various||The Parent Trap (Original Soundtrack) (CD, Comp)||Hollywood Records||HR-62167-2||US||1998|
|HR-62210-2||Various||The Parent Trap (Double Features) (2xCD, Comp, Dou)||Hollywood Records||HR-62210-2||US||1998|