Trial - Are These Our Lives? FLAC album
Hardcore band from Seattle, USA. Are There Our Lives? was released in 1999
lives Disorganize overpower exploit and stratify The distorted promise of a free exchange haunts us through The debts we pay to the alliances which turn me against Those around me And against myself Generation after generation enduring apocalyptic visions In individual private hells with bodies weak And minds distorted with nothing left to sell While the masters of the new fuedal age Drink. to satisfy an unquenchable thirst Gulping our blood our sweat and spit back lies Are these our lives? More on Genius. Are These Our Lives?" Track Info.
Album Name Are These Our Lives? Type Album. Labels Equal Vision Records. Members owning this album0.
Tracklist: 1. Reflections, 2. War By Other Means, 3. One Step Away, 4. In The Balance, 5. When There’s Nothing Left To Lose, 6. Unrestrained, 7. Legacy, 8. An Awakening, 9. Are These Our Lives?, 10. Saints And Sinners, 11. Seems Serene. 9. Are These Our Lives?. 10. Saints And Sinners.
Hardcore band from Seattle, USA. Are There Our Lives? was released in 1999.
Are These Our Lives? (LP, Album). Equal Vision Records. PR010 Are These Our Lives? (Cass, Album, Ltd, Num). Kick Out The Jams (2). KOTJ017.
Under the ruins of a paradise never to be known Crushed beneath the feet of gods who Reap. Under the ruins of a paradise never to be known Crushed beneath the feet of gods who Reap what we have sown. More lyrics from the album. Are These Our Lives? Aug 3rd 1999.
Listen to Are These Our Lives? now. Listen to Are These Our Lives? in full in the this site app. Play on this site. You look like someone who appreciates good music.
|A2||War By Other Means|
|A3||One Step Away|
|A4||In The Balance|
|A5||When There's Nothing Left To Lose|
|B4||Are These Our Lives?|
|B5||Saints And Sinners|
- Artwork By [Art Concept, Design, And Layout] – Timm McIntosh
- Backing Vocals – Cameron Jahn, Chad Repp, Chris Jacobsen, Chris Jahn, Conrad Loebl, Cynthia Tomik, Danny Hesketh, Doug Saylor, Eric Markley, Erica Hall, Jake Vore, James Martin , Jimmy Hesketh, Juan Miguel Parlan, Katie Postlewait, Lance Latimer, Mark Manning , Matt Jahn, Robby Barry, Ross Swanes, Stacey Lintz, Steve Fowler , Susan Surface
- Bass – Brian Resman*
- Cello – Brenin Williams
- Drums – Jesús L. Pecador
- Guitar, Percussion – Timm McIntosh
- Mixed By – Blair Calibaba (tracks: 1 to 10), Dave Rodgers (tracks: 11)
- Mixed By, Producer – Trial
- Photography – Chris Williams, Greg Bennick, Lieve Goemaere, Mike Kornitsky, Susan Surface
- Producer – Blair Calibaba
- Producer [Assistant] – Brad Hampton, Dave Rodgers , Tara Nelson
- Violin, Viola – Seth Warren
- Vocals – Greg Bennick
NotesRecorded @ Hanzsek A/V in Seattle Moshington March 1999. Additional recording at Mushroom Studios, Vancouver.B.C. March 1999
Tracks A1-B5 were mixed @ Hipposonic, Vancouver B.C. Track B6 was mixed @ Hanzsek A/V.
Contains fold-out insert. Released on cream (300 made, this) and black vinyl.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 94558 00522 7
- Matrix / Runout: S-41193 EVR052-A A Man Who Slits Throats...
- Matrix / Runout: S-41193 EVR052-B ...Has Time On His Hands - Stephen Patrick Morrissey
|EVR 52||Trial||Are These Our Lives? (CD)||Equal Vision Records||EVR 52||US||1999|
|EVR 52||Trial||Are These Our Lives? (LP, Album)||Equal Vision Records||EVR 52||US||1999|
|PR010||Trial||Are These Our Lives? (LP, Ltd, RP, Mar)||Panic Records||PR010||US||2008|
|KOTJ017||Trial||Are These Our Lives? (Cass, Album, Ltd, Num)||Kick Out The Jams||KOTJ017||Belgium||2015|
|PR010||Trial||Are These Our Lives? (LP, RP, Cle)||Panic Records||PR010||US||2011|