vidnaObmana - Crossing The Trail FLAC album
Vidna Obmana - Trail Dwelling. vidnaObmana - Crossing The Trail.
Crossing The Trail is a fine example of the tribal ambient form. Steve writes: VidnaObmana and I collaborated on a long list of releases from the 90’s through the early 2000’s. 1. Mission Ground 2. Forest Arrow 3. Trail Dwelling vidnaObmana live at Projekt Festival, August 8th 1997 at the Vic Theatre, Chicago USA with special guest : Steve Roach. vidnaObmana : electronics, loops, percussion, flutes and voice. Got it. + add. album.
Complete your vidnaObmana collection. Crossing The Trail - Deluxe 20th (8xFile, MP3, Album, RE, 320). Crossing The Trail (8xFile, FLAC, Dlx).
vidnaObmana – Crossing The Trail. Label: Projekt – PROJEKT 80. Format: CD, Album. Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By, Composed By, Arranged By, Performer – vidnaObmana. Produced, recorded and mixed at the Serenity Studio, Belgium, between June 1996 and October 1997. Track 2: Steve Roach source recorded at the Timeroom, Tucson, AZ, June 1997. Track 7: Jeff Pearce source recorded at Outer Circle Studio, Linden, IN, March 1996.
vidnaObmana guides the soul in Crossing the Trail. vidnaObmana has learned his lessons well and offers this gift of thanks.
Please disable your ad blocker or, better yet, upgrade to Radio Plus. The music will continue in seconds. Select to cast music to your TV or stereo.
Album: Crossing The Trail. Previously on NewAlbumReleases. It is a singular element with the unique ability to change form, flowing and changing, but never losing the qualities of movement and fluidity
Vidna Obmana (stylized vidnaObmana on many album covers) is a pseudonym used by Belgian composer and ambient musician Dirk Serries. The name Vidna Obmana, a phrase in Serbian, literally translates to "optical illusion" and was chosen by Serries because he felt it accurately described the music. Serries created music under the Vidna Obmana pseudonym from 1984 until 2007, when he official retired the name. Most of his current work is released under the Fear Falls Burning pseudonym.
|5||The Esoteric Source||7:51|
|6||The Giant Traveller||8:21|
|7||This Splendid Place||14:17|
- Manufactured By – Allied DT
- Produced At – Serenity Studio
- Recorded At – Serenity Studio
- Mixed At – Serenity Studio
- Recorded At – Timeroom
- Recorded At – Outer Circle
- Edited At – Little Major Productions
- Mastered At – Little Major Productions
- Chanter [Chant] – Martine Verhoeven* (tracks: 5)
- Composed By [With], Arranged By [With], Performer [Played With] – Jeff Pearce (tracks: 7), Steve Roach (tracks: 2)
- Composed By, Arranged By, Performer [Played By] – vidnaObmana*
- Edited By [Digital], Mastered By [Digital] – Philip Opdebeeck
- Electronics [Electron Groove Creation, Harmonic Wave] – Steve Roach (tracks: 2)
- Electronics, Loops, Programmed By [Rhthym Programming And Processing], Percussion [Claypot ], Frame Drum [Framedrum], Shaker [Shakers], Rainstick [Rainsticks], Instruments [Shells], Bells, Flute [Bamboo And Wooden Flutes], Ocarina [Ocarinas], Pipe [Fujara], Effects [Recycling And Acoustic Mutations] – vidnaObmana*
- Guitar, Loops [Electronic Loops] – Jeff Pearce (tracks: 7)
- Liner Notes – Adam M. Bialek
- Photography By [Cover And Artist Photography] – Martine Verhoeven*
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – vidnaObmana*
NotesProduced, recorded and mixed at the Serenity Studio, Belgium, between June 1996 and October 1997.
Track 2: Steve Roach source recorded at the Timeroom, Tucson, AZ, June 1997.
Track 7: Jeff Pearce source recorded at Outer Circle Studio, Linden, IN, March 1996.
Digital editing and mastering at Little Major Productions, Belgium.
Cover photography part of forthcoming book "Circles and Artifacts".
Packaging: Transparent tray jewel case with a 4-page booklet and an obi.
Total time: 69'17"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 617026008028
- Barcode (Text): 6 17026 00802 8
- Matrix / Runout: 2935-1-1 ALLIED DT *PRO80*
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L461
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 7799
|PROJEKT 80||vidnaObmana*||Crossing The Trail (CD, Album)||Projekt||PROJEKT 80||US||1998|
|none||vidnaObmana*||Crossing The Trail (8xFile, MP3, Album, Dlx, RE, 320)||Projekt||none||US||2018|
|none||vidnaObmana*||Crossing The Trail (8xFile, FLAC, Album, Dlx, P/Mixed, RM)||Projekt||none||US||2018|