The Brian Newton Orchestra - John Carter Presents Highlights From The Tribute To Stan Kenton Concert FLAC album
Kenton Presents Jazz: Claude Williamson. Kenton Live from the Las Vegas Tropicana. Stan Kenton Orchestra in Concert.
the most amazing version of the song, in my opinion. live at the Hotel Commodore, Manhattan, NYC, 1947 from the vinyl album "PROGRESSIVE JAZZ, RARE LIVE PERFORMANCES" Swing House 1981.
Красочные, яркие и привлекательные изображения с высоким разрешением ждут вас! · Более 2 млн. видео · Более 4,5 млн. эдиториал · Более 100 млн. фото · 18+
Stan Kenton Presents (1950). City of Glass (1951). Stan Kenton had reformed his orchestra in September 1947 with the avowed intention of playing "progressive" jazz designed specifically for the concert hall. Graettinger's music (as well as Pete Rugolo, Manny Albam, William Russo, Franklyn Marks, and Shorty Rogers) involves a great artistic departure for Kenton so to produce a New American music. The group's studio time on December 5 and 7 was entirely devoted to Graettinger's music; primarily the four movement City of Glass. Cook, Richard; Brian Morton (2008). The Penguin Guide to Jazz Recordings. The Penguin Guide to Jazz (9th e.
Слушайте Stan Kenton Orchestra и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистрации. His Feet To Big For De Bed - Stan Kenton & His Orchestra, June Christy. Do Nothing Till You Hear From Me - Stan Kenton & His Orchestra. Peanut Vendor - Stan Kenton Orchestra. The Peanut Vendor - Stan Kenton Orchestra. Machito - Stan Kenton Orchestra. Eager Beaver - Stan Kenton Orchestra.
Stan Kenton and His Orchestra - Its Been a Long Long Time (feat. Stan Kenton and His Orchestra) 02:46. Stan Kenton and His Orchestra - Make Love to Me (feat. Stan Kenton and His Orchestra) 04:01. Stan Kenton And His Orchestra - Stan Kenton Presents (1950) - June Christy 04:10.
With June Christy It's A Most Unusual Day B3 –Stan Kenton And His Orchestra With June Christy Midnight Sun B4 –Stan Kenton And His Orchestra With June Christy Kissing Bug B5 –Stan Kenton And His Orchestra With June Christy Bewitched B6 –Stan Kenton And His Orchestra With June Christy How High The Moon C1 –Stan Kenton An. A 90 minute program recorded in concert at Purdue University. Thanks to snobb for the addition. No release results found : showing artist results instead.
Deutsch English Español Français Italiano 日本語. More Images.
Dates for the event are May 25-26th. The Stan Kenton Legacy Orchestra is the headliner each night for the evening concert. It looks like you may be having problems playing this video.
A Tribute To Stan Kenton. Released by Avid Records Apr 2005 21 Tracks. attr("src", $('. de tp. d t img img').
|A1||Introduction: John Carter|
|A4||Things We Did Last Summer|
|B1||I've Never Been In Love Before|
|B3||The Big Chase|
|C1||Artistry In Boogie|
|C2||Everytime We Say Goodbye|
|C4||My Funny Valentine|
|D1||Little Minor Booze|
|D2||Opus In Chartreuse|
|D4||On The Street Where You Live|
- Record Company – Ovation Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ovation Productions
- Manufactured By – Ovation Productions
- Pressed By – Sound Manufacturing – △ 4575
- Pressed By – Sound Manufacturing – △ 4576
- Published By – Chappell & Co.
- Published By – Ardmore & Beechwood
- Published By – Lawrence Wright
- Published By – Robbins Music
- Published By – Anton Pub.
- Alto Saxophone – John Bewick
- Alto Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Flute – Gil Monks
- Alto Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Flute – Colin Bleads
- Bass – Graham Gallery
- Bass Trombone – Fred Devereaux
- Cover, Design [& Post Production Work] – Bob Rowe
- Drums – Brian Ford
- Leader, Trombone – Brian Newton
- Percussion [Latin] – Peter Cottam
- Photography By – K.Ellender
- Piano – Paul Sawtell
- Presenter – John Carter
- Tenor Saxophone – Pete Mason
- Trombone – Ken Sayer, Nick Purnel, T. Horrey
- Trumpet – Fred Rudge, Jimmy Venn, John Falloon, Naj Zoha, Roy Cosby
Recorded live in The Albert Hall Nottingham, November 28, 1979
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A stamped): △ 4575 MR 2033 A · 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B stamped): △ 4575 MR 2033 B - 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side C stamped): △ 4576 MR 2033 C - 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side D stamped): △ 4576 MR 2033 D - 1
- Rights Society: Mecolico