Charlie - Charlie FLAC album
Music video teaser for Charlie Charlie's debut album, Americanism. Featuring "Help Yourself (FADP)" from the record.
Charlie (LP, Album). Mirage (2), Mirage (2).
Champagne Charlie is the third studio album Leon Redbone, released in 1978. It peaked at No. 163 on the Billboard Pop Albums charts. LP side A: "Champagne Charlie" (Alfred Lee, George Leybourne) – 2:52. Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone" (Sidney Clare, Sam Stept) – 2:52. Sweet Sue, Just You" (Will Harris, Victor Young) – 2:41. The One Rose (That's Left in My Heart)" (Del Lyon, Lani McIntire) – 4:32. Alabama Jubilee" (George L. Cobb, Jack Yellen) – 1:42.
Charlie album Tracklist. 2. Je Recherche Lyrics. About Charlie album. Charlie album Q&A. Show all albums by Charlie.
Charlie is the third album by Melt-Banana. This album was the first release on their own label, A-Zap. BANANA!" at the beginning of the song and Melt-Banana have sampled this through many of their other songs including ". Seconds Flipping", "Brick Again" and the version of "Bad Gut Missed Fist" on their live album MxBx 1998/13,000 Miles At Light Velocity.
Uncle Charlie is the fourth studio album by Charlie Wilson and was released on February 17, 2009. It features production from Gregg Pagani, The Underdogs, Bigg D, T-Pain and . It features guest appearances from Snoop Dogg, Jamie Foxx and T-Pain.
For All That I Am. CHARLIE. Tu Forma de Ser.
Oh, oh, oh, oh. No, this is not goodbye I swear that I'm gonna change No, baby, please don't cry It doesn't have to end this way. 'Cause when I think of all the nights I'll be alone, I get terrified Please don't say goodbye. Cause girl, if you leave me now If you give it up and just walk right out You will take the biggest part of me And all the things that I believe Baby, if you leave me now (yeah).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Jég - Dupla Whiskyvel||4:33|
|3||Egy Sziipantás A Jóból||4:28|
|4||Olcsó Szívek Háza||5:15|
|5||Nézz Az Ég Felé||4:52|
|6||Szőkék A Rossz Napok Ellen||4:20|
|7||Jobb Láb A Bal Cipőben||4:04|
|8||Ha Mégis Jön A Rolling Stones||4:26|
|9||Holnap Egy Másik Világ||4:30|
|10||Csak A Zene Van||4:20|
|11||Könnyű Álmot Hozzon Az Éj
Written-By – Miklós Tibor, Várkonyi Mátyás
- Made By – VTCD
- Recorded At – Tom-Tom Studio
- Alto Saxophone – Fülöp Ervin
- Arranged By [Bass Arange] – László Attila (tracks: 1, 3, 4)
- Backing Vocals – Auth Csilla, Keresztes Ildikó, Tisza Beáta*
- Baritone Saxophone – Elek István
- Bass – Lattmann Béla
- Cymbal [Paiste] – Dorozsmai Péter (tracks: 4, 6)
- Directed By [Musical Direction] – Lerch István, László Attila
- Drum, Cymbal [Zildjian] – Szendőfi Péter
- Engineer – Kölcsey Attila, Paczári Károly
- Graphics – Révész Zsófia
- Guitar – László Attila
- Lyrics By – Horváth Attila (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Mixed By – Dorozsmai Péter
- Music By, Arranged By – Lerch István
- Music By, Arranged By, Backing Vocals – László Attila (tracks: 3, 7)
- Percussion – Horváth Kornél
- Photography By – Nagy Zoltán
- Producer – Rózsa István
- Tenor Saxophone – Csiszár Péter
- Trumpet – Fekete István
- Vocals – Horváth "Charlie"*
- Zongora – Halász János (tracks: 11)
- Zongora [Steinway], Organ [Hammond], Synthesizer – Lerch István
NotesTotal Time: 50' 12"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: VTCD RRCD 024
- Rights Society: BIEM - ARTISJUS
- Other (SPARS Code): ADD
|RRMC 024||Charlie||Charlie (Cass, Album)||Rózsa Records||RRMC 024||Hungary||1994|
|4509 99578 2||Charlie||Charlie (CD, Album)||Magneoton||4509 99578 2||Hungary||1994|