INXS - Kick FLAC album
This year marks INXS' KICK album 25th Anniversary - "Need You Tonight" is the fourth song on INXS's 1987 album Kick as well as the first single from th. .
Kick is the sixth studio album by the Australian rock band INXS, released in 1987 by WEA in Australia, Atlantic Records in the United States and Mercury Records in Europe. As the band's most successful studio album, Kick has been certified six times platinum by the RIAA and spawned four US top 10 singles ("New Sensation", "Never Tear Us Apart", "Devil Inside" and "Need You Tonight", the last of which reached the top of the US Billboard singles charts).
The Second Disc reports that the collection will also come with a hardback book, poster, stickers, and a wealth of bonus materials, including all of the extras from the 2002 Rhino expanded effort and Mercury's . 2004 deluxe set overseas. There's stuff that was recorded with Michael for 'Kick' that didn't go on the album. In addition to the 'Kick' deluxe release, which is due Sept. As the band's most successful studio album, it is certified six times platinum by the RIAA, and spawned four US top 10 singles, "New Sensation", "Never Tear Us Apart", "Devil Inside" and "Need You Tonight", the last of which reached the top of the US Billboard singles charts. INXS gathered at the Sydney Opera House in Australia to begin the rehearsal sessions for Kick.
Kick (INXS album) history. Kick (INXS album) encyclopedia. Kick (INXS album) facts.
INXS released their fourth album Kick on October 26, 1987. The cover photo was shot by Grant Matthews and shows the band featuring Michael Hutchence in different poses. Here is the album cover photo as well as the complete foldout version of the photo. Kick is the best-selling INXS of album all-time with well over 20 million records sold but what stood out to me as a kid growing up in Los Angeles, was the skateboard used on the album cover. It was one of Vision Street Wear‘s most iconic skateboards known as the PsychoStick. I freaking had one of these and it was stolen!!!
INXS – Kick Album Zip Download (60MB) Songs are compressed with best possible compression by keeping maximum quality possible. Each track has same high quality 320kbps CBR format.
Reflecting on the record's place in history, Farriss strikes a personal note: It’s a very special record in so many ways," he says. More than anything, I feel very fortunate to have worked with Michael, my brothers and the other guys in INXS on Kick. It was really an incredible experience. On the following pages, Andrew Farriss discusses the writing and recording of Kick track-by-track
Released date 19 October 1987. Labels Universal Music Group Atlantic Records Phonogram Records. Members owning this album40. DISC 1. 1. Guns in the Sky.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Guns In The Sky||2:21|
|4||Need You Tonight||3:01|
|6||The Loved One
Written-By – Humphries*, Clyne*, Lovett*
|8||Never Tear Us Apart||3:06|
|11||Calling All Nations||3:03|
- Recorded At – Rhinoceros Studios
- Recorded At – Studio De La Grande Armée
- Mixed At – Air Studios
- Published By – Tol Muziek
- Published By – Clyne Woomera Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram International Music B.V.
- Copyright (c) – INXS
- Marketed By – Phonogram
- Made By – PDO, Germany
- Art Direction, Design – Bob Withers, Ken Smith , Nick Egan
- Cover [Cover Concept] – Michael Hutchence, Nick Egan
- Engineer – David Nicholas
- Engineer [Assistant] – Paula Jones
- Engineer [Mix Assistant Engineer] – Richard Moakes
- Management – MMA Management
- Mixed By – Bob Clearmountain
- Photography By – Grant Matthews
- Producer – Chris Thomas
- Written-By – A. Farriss* (tracks: 2 to 5, 7 to 12), M. Hutchence* (tracks: 1 to 4, 7 to 12)
Notes℗ 1987 PolyGram Int. Music B.V. The Netherlands
© 1987 INXS
Printed in West Germany
Made in W.Germany
Recorded at Rhinoceros Recordings, Sydney and Studio De La Grande Armée, Paris
CD was originally issued with a single page insert (printed on glossy paper) called 'INXS - The Albums' and detailed the other INXS albums on sale (as of the date of Kick's release), which were: SHABOOH SHOOBAH, THE SWING, LISTEN LIKE THIEVES, KICK.
After a time, the CD case featured a circular red sticker which read, "Includes the hits Need You Tonight, Never Tear Us Apart, Devil Inside, New Sensation, Mystify."
Durations not listed on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 042283272125
- Barcode (Text): 0 42283 27212 5
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 0268
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): MADE IN W. GERMANY BY PDO 832 721-2 01 *
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): MADE IN W. GERMANY BY PDO 832 721-2 02 *
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): MADE IN W. GERMANY BY PDO 832 721-2 01 * BV
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): MADE IN W. GERMANY BY PDO 832 721-2 01 * EO
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 5): MADE IN W. GERMANY BY PDO 832 721-2 01 * FN
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 6): MADE IN W. GERMANY BY PDO 832 721-2 01 * FO
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 7): MADE IN W. GERMANY BY PDO 832 721-2 01 ✲ DP
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 8): MADE IN W. GERMANY BY PDO 832 721-2 01 ✲ DK
|255080.1, 255080-1||INXS||Kick (LP, Album, Gat)||WEA, WEA||255080.1, 255080-1||Australia||1987|
|MERHC 114, 832 721-4||INXS||Kick (Cass, Album, Chr)||Mercury, Mercury||MERHC 114, 832 721-4||UK||1987|
|MMTCD 1989||INXS||Kick (CD, Album, RE)||Mercury||MMTCD 1989||South Africa||1996|
|832 721-2||INXS||Kick (CD, Album, RP)||Mercury||832 721-2||UK||Unknown|
|MERH 114, 832 721-1||INXS||Kick (LP, Album, Gat)||Mercury, Mercury||MERH 114, 832 721-1||UK||1987|