Warren Haynes - Man In Motion FLAC album
Warren Haynes Band Live at the Moody Theatre 02 - Man in Motion.
Download and listen online Man In Motion by Warren Haynes Band. Format – mp3. Music video.
Exclusive: Hear Warren Haynes’ New Album, ‘Man in Motion’. The Allman Brothers guitarist is releasing his long-awaited solo disc on May 10th. Haynes is known for his work in jam bands, but on the new disc (in stores on May 10th) he focuses on soul music – with help from Faces keyboardist Ian McLagan along with Meters members George Porter, Jr. on bass and Ivan Neville on keyboards. You can hear an exclusive stream of the disc here. As of now, the Allman Brothers have no summer tour dates on the books – leaving Haynes plenty of time to promote Man in Motion on a worldwide solo tour that runs through August.
Band Name Warren Haynes. Album Name Man in Motion. Released date 09 May 2011. Labels Provogue Records. Music StyleBlues Rock. Members owning this album5. 2. River’s Gonna Rise.
Man in Motion Tracklist. 1. Man In Motion Lyrics.
Man in Motion is the second studio album by American musician Warren Haynes. The album was released on May 10, 2011, by Concord Music Group. The album has sold 80,000 copies in the US as of June 2015. David Fricke of Rolling Stone said, "Before he became an Allman Brother and started Gov't Mule, this power-blues singer-guitarist was a Nashville cat, playing and writing country-soul music. The album was released on May 10, 2011, by Concord Music Group Contents. 1 Critical reception. Man in Motion is a swing back to that hardy romanticism, with more Memphis in the mix and a plaintive poise in Haynes' vocals and solos.
Warren Haynes’ long-anticipated solo album, Man In Motion (Provogue Records), is a timeless collection of songs that crackle with modern vitality yet draw on his deepest roots as an artist. The disc pumps fresh blood into the heart of soul and blues, stoked by Haynes’s Herculean prowess as both a powerhouse singer and guitarist - a reputation he’s earned as a member of three of the greatest live groups in rock history: The Allman Brothers Band, The Dead and his own Gov’t Mule
Warren Haynes (born April 6, 1960) is an American musician, singer and songwriter. Haynes is best known for his work as longtime guitarist with the Allman Brothers Band and as founding member of the jam band Gov't Mule. Early in his career he was a guitarist for David Allan Coe and The Dickey Betts Band. Haynes also is known for his associations with the surviving members of the Grateful Dead, including touring with Phil Lesh and Friends and the Dead.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Man In Motion
Horns – Grooveline Horns
|2||River's Gonna Rise||6:51|
|3||Everyday Will Be Like A Holiday
Written-By – Booker T. Jones, Jr.*, William Bell
|4||Sick Of My Shadow||6:57|
|5||Your Wildest Dreams||7:19|
|6||On A Real Lonely Night||7:38|
Rhythm Guitar [Additonal] – Gordie Johnson
|8||A Friend To You||5:44|
|9||Take A Bullet
Electric Piano [Wurlitzer] – Ivan NevilleHorns – Grooveline HornsOrgan – Ian McLaganRhythm Guitar – Dave Grissom*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warren Haynes
- Copyright (c) – Warren Haynes
- Licensed To – Mascot Music Production And Publishing BV
- Published By – Buzzard Rock Music
- Published By – BMG Sapphire Songs
- Published By – Satch Boog Music
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Pedernales Studio
- Mixed At – Pedernales Studio
- Recorded At – Top Hat Recording, Austin, TX
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Art Direction – Larissa Collins
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Ruthie Foster
- Bass – George Porter, Jr.
- Design [Package Design] – Michael Gassel
- Drums – Raymond Weber
- Electric Piano [Wurlitzer], Piano – Ian McLagan
- Engineer – Jacob Sciba
- Engineer [Assistant] – Brendon Bond*, Jared Dodd
- Executive-Producer – Stefani Scamardo
- Horns [Grooveline Horns] – Carlos Sosa , Fernando Zastillo*, Reggie Watkins
- Management – Hard Head Management
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Organ, Clavinet, Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Ivan Neville
- Photography By – Stewart O'Shields
- Photography By [Cover] – Allison Murphy , Dino Perrucci
- Producer, Mixed By – Gordie Johnson, Warren Haynes
- Technician [Additional Studio Assistance] – Heath Robson
- Tenor Saxophone – Ron Holloway
- Vocals, Guitar – Warren Haynes
- Written-By – Jeff Anders (tracks: 1), Warren Haynes (tracks: 1, 3 to 10)
Notes℗ & © 2011 Warren Haynes under exclusive license to Mascot Music Production and Publishing BV.
Recorded and Mixed at pedernales Studios, Spicewood, TX.
Additional recording at Top Hat Recording, Austin, TX.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York, NY.
All songs by Warren Haynes Buzzard Rock Music
worldwide rights for Buzzard Rock Music administered by MG Sapphire Songs (BMI)
1 Buzzard Rock Music / Satch Boog Music (BMI)
3 Irving Music, Inc. [BMI]
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 712725 734024
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L039
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1285
- Matrix / Runout: CA PRD73402 @
- Rights Society: Biem / Stemra
- Label Code: LC 03090
|STX-32986-01||Warren Haynes||Man In Motion (2xLP, Album)||Stax||STX-32986-01||US||2011|
|STX-32912-02||Warren Haynes||Man In Motion (CD, Album, Dig)||Stax||STX-32912-02||US||2011|
|PRD Promo 340||Warren Haynes||Man In Motion (CD, Album, Promo, Dig)||Provogue||PRD Promo 340||Europe||2011|
|PRD 7340 1||Warren Haynes||Man In Motion (2xLP, Album)||Provogue||PRD 7340 1||Europe||2011|
|STX-329||Warren Haynes||Man In Motion (CD, Album, Bes)||Stax||STX-329||US||2011|