Eastman French Horn Choir And Eastman Trombone Choir - Music For Christmas FLAC album
Performed by the Eastman Trombone Choir in 2000 Conducted by John Marcellus.
Recorded on June 23, 2011 at the International Trombone Festival in Nashville, TN.
Explore Waxahachie Junior High Bands's board "Trombone" on Pinterest.
Eastman Trombone Choir. Larry Zalkind and Mark Kellogg, Co-Directors. Eastman Trombone Choir Official Web Site. The late Emory Remington founded the Eastman Trombone Choir at the Eastman School of Music in 1941. Its current Director is Professor Larry Zalkind. Emory Remington, professor of trombone for nearly fifty years at the Eastman School, established the concept of the present day Trombone Choir as a pedagogical extension of the private trombone class to include a musical ensemble experience
In 1991, the Choir performed at the International Trombone Workshop, which was held at the Eastman School to celebrate the centennial of Emory Remington. Over the years, the choir has appeared at many Eastern Trombone Workshops, New York Brass Conferences, the Western Mass Trombone Workshop, Montreal Low Brass Workshop, NAfME, and NYSSMA conventions. In 2013 the Trombone Choir was selected as a featured ensemble at the 2013 Eastern Trombone Workshop
The Eastman Horn Choir was founded in 1968 by Verne Reynolds, Professor Emeritus of Horn at the Eastman School of Music, who served as its director until his retirement in 1995. From its inception, the Choir’s mission has been threefold: to provide an expanded ensemble experience for the horn students; to acquaint them (through transcriptions) of the breadth of quality repertoire (with a particular emphasis on the glorious vocal music of the German and Italian Renaissance) within our musical culture; and to encourage contemporary composers to create original works for multiple horns.
Studio ensembles at Eastman include the Trombone Choir, Horn Choir, Tuba Mirum, Brass Guild, and Percussion Ensemble. Eastman ensembles enjoy performing in the newly renovated Eastman Theatre and in the smaller, but exquisite, Kilbourn Hall. Many Eastman ensembles perform in outside venues in the Greater Rochester area. Concerts performed in the halls of local colleges, church sanctuaries, and in public schools are considered a vital part of our efforts to reach out to the community.
Choir Choir (barbershop) Choir + keyboard Choir + orchestra Voice + guitar Voice + keyboard. Groups of the same instrument. Piano four hands Duet Trio Quartet Quintet Sextet Septet Octet. Both have advantages and disadvantages: seView.
Flute(2), Oboe, Clarinet(2), Bassoon(2), French Horn(2), Trumpet(2), Trombone(2), Tuba, Timpani(2), Percussion(2), Piano, Harp, Violin(2), Viola, Cello, Contrabass. 19 parts, 14 pages, 02:32, 12 hours ago, 11 views. Flute, Oboe, Clarinet(3), Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Trumpet, French Horn(2), Trombone, Tuba, Timpani, Percussion(4), Bassoon.
Browse our 75 arrangements of "White Christmas. Lyrics begin: "The sun is shining, the grass is green, the orange and palm trees sway. White Christmas" Sheet music for French Horn. from Holiday Inn. Scoring: Instrumental Solo. Instruments: French Horn. Pages: 1. Lyrics: Does not contain lyrics. White Christmas" Sheet music for SAB Choir.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–Eastman French Horn Choir||Cor Carols
Arranged By – L. P. Schwartz
|Three English Christmas Carols||3:14|
|A2a||–Eastman French Horn Choir||Somerset Carol
Arranged By – M. Shaw
|A2b||–Eastman French Horn Choir||Sussex Carol
Arranged By – M. Shaw
|A2c||–Eastman French Horn Choir||All In The Morning
Arranged By – M. Shaw
|A3||–Eastman French Horn Choir||Chorale: O Mensch, Bewein' Dein' Sünde Gross
Written-By – Bach*
|A4||–Eastman French Horn Choir||The Twelve Days Of Christmas
Arranged By – J. Lalumia
|A5||–Eastman French Horn Choir||Lied
Written By – Hassler*
|B1||–Eastman Trombone Choir||Lo, How A Rose E're Blooming
Written-By – Praetorius*
|B2||–Eastman Trombone Choir||In Dulci Jubilo||2:35|
|B3||–Eastman Trombone Choir||Cherabim Song
Written-By – Tchaikovsky*
|B4||–Eastman Trombone Choir||Golden Carol Of The Wise Men
Written By – G. W. Knapp
|B5||–Eastman Trombone Choir||Nachtgesang In Walde
Written-By – Schubert*
|B6||–Eastman Trombone Choir||Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas||2:09|
- Conductor [French Horn Choir] – Verne Reynolds (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Conductor [Trombone Choir] – John Marcellus (tracks: B1 to B6)
- Engineer [Recording] – Ros Ritchie
- French Horn – Amy Phelps (tracks: A1 to A5), Barabara Nokes (tracks: A1 to A5), Caryn Buda (tracks: A1 to A5), Cynthia Carr (tracks: A1 to A5), Edward Deskur (tracks: A1 to A5), Glen Borling (tracks: A1 to A5), Gregory Phillips (tracks: A1 to A5), Jennifer Doughtery (tracks: A1 to A5), Joseph Rounds (tracks: A1 to A5), Leonard Schwartz (tracks: A1 to A5), Melissa Dayton (tracks: A1 to A5), Michele Kovack (tracks: A1 to A5), Mitch Cochran (tracks: A1 to A5), Pamela Schwarz (tracks: A1 to A5), Paul Schwendener (tracks: A1 to A5), Thomas Hiebert (tracks: A1 to A5), Zachary Smith (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Producer – John Santuccio
- Trombone – Christopher Braymen* (tracks: B1 to B6), David Pickens (tracks: B1 to B6), David Remington (tracks: B1 to B6), David Slonaker (tracks: B1 to B6), Donald Robinson (tracks: B1 to B6), Gary Steele (tracks: B1 to B6), John Day (tracks: B1 to B6), John Fedchack* (tracks: B1 to B6), Kim Scharnberg (tracks: B1 to B6), Mark Lusk (tracks: B1 to B6), Michael Davis (tracks: B1 to B6), Paul Burri (tracks: B1 to B6), Paul Welcomer (tracks: B1 to B6), Peter Vivona (tracks: B1 to B6), Phil Tulga (tracks: B1 to B6), Robert Palmer (tracks: B1 to B6), Roger Heartsner (tracks: B1 to B6), Sal Scarpa (tracks: B1 to B6), Scott Hartman* (tracks: B1 to B6), Stephen Austin (tracks: B1 to B6), Steve Mortensen (tracks: B1 to B6), Steven Witser (tracks: B1 to B6), Torsten Edvar (tracks: B1 to B6)