The Cutmen - Seconds Out FLAC album
Album: The Cutmen - Song: Seconds Out; M, Stephen Flinn, z'ev, Giles Leaman.
Adobe invited me to their studios in San Francisco to show them how I make the Animated Album Art for the GameChops channel
Try refreshing this page. If that doesn't work, please visit our help page. This will cause a logout.
Текст песни Farse – "Seconds Out".
SOL 173 CD. The Cutmen. Seconds Out (CD, Album). Soleilmoon Recordings.
2. Seconds Out. 3:240:30. Listen to Seconds Out in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Seconds Out is the second live album from the English rock band Genesis, released as a double album in October 1977 on Charisma Records. It is formed of recordings from their four dates at the Palais des Sports in Paris in June 1977 on their Wind & Wuthering Tour. The Cinema Show" was recorded in 1976 at the Pavillon de Paris during their A Trick of the Tail Tour.
A cutman is a person responsible for preventing and treating physical damage to a fighter during the breaks between rounds of a full contact match such as a boxing, kickboxing or a mixed martial arts bout. Cutmen typically handle swelling, nosebleeds and lacerations. In addition to degrading a fighter's performance, the rules of combat sports stipulate that these injuries can be a cause for premature match stoppage, counting as a loss to the injured fighter
|5||Shaken Not Stired||2:37|
|8||The Sweet Science||4:51|
|13||The Poisoned Pawn||3:27|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Infinite Document
- Copyright (c) – Infinite Document
- Recorded At – The Infinite Studio
- Mixed At – The Infinite Studio
- Mastered At – The Infinite Studio
- Pressed By – The ADS Group
- Arranged By, Recorded By, Mixed By, Mastered By, Composed By – M
- Composed By – Giles Leaman, Stephen Flinn, Z'EV
NotesLimited edition to 350 Copies.
Comes in a Cardboard Sleeve.
“Seconds Out” is proudly presented by Soleilmoon Recordings in a hand-made screen printed cover.
Recorded, Mixed and Mastered at The Infinite Studio, London.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 753907787320
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LK13
- Mould SID Code: IFPI L822
- Matrix / Runout: the ADS group 9900-CD-0031 11-114-20