Sting - Bring On The Night FLAC album
Bring on the Night is a 1986 live album by Sting and prominent jazz musicians Branford Marsalis, Darryl Jones, Kenny Kirkland, and Omar Hakim. Tokyo Dome, Japan October 1988 Guitar: Jeffrey Lee Campbell Drums: . Lewis Keyboards: Kenny Kirkland Keyboards & Backing Vocals: Delmar Brown.
The 1985 documentary 'Bring On The Night' covers the formative stages of the band assembled by Sting that plays the jazz infused pop of his first solo album 'The Dream Of The Blue Turtles'.
Слушать песню Sting Bring on the Night – I Burn for You онлайн или скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве 320 kbps на телефон (андроид, айфон) вы можете на сайте YoSound.
Bring on the Night is a 1986 live album by Sting recorded over the course of several live shows in 1985 and released in 1986. The title is taken from a song by The Police from their 1979 album Reggatta de Blanc.
Bring On The Night, When The World Is Running Down You Make The Best Of What's Still Around. A2. Consider Me Gone. Bring On The Night (2xLP, Album). Bring On The Night (CD, Enh, SHM + CD, SHM + Album, Num, RE, RM, Car).
Bring On The Night, When The World Is Running Down You Make The Best Of What's Still Around" recorded Paris, December 23rd, 1985 "Consider Me Gone" recorded Paris, May 29th, 1985 "Low Life" recorded Rome, December 4th, 1985 "We Work The Black Seam" recorded Paris, December 23rd, 1985 "Driven To Tears" recorded Paris, December 23rd, 1985 "Dream
The afternoon has gently passed me by The evening spreads its sail against the sky Waiting for tomorrow, just another day God bid yesterday good-bye. Bring on the night I couldn't spend another hour of daylight Bring on the night I couldn't stand another hour of daylight. The future is but a question mark Hangs above my head, there in the dark Can't see for the brightness is staring me blind God bid yesterday good-bye . Bring On The Night" lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.
Features Song Lyrics for Sting's Bring On The Night album. Bring On The Night, When The World Is Running Down You Make The Best Of What's (Still Around) - Live In Paris Lyrics. 6. Children’s Crusade Lyrics. 7. Bring On the Night, When the World Is Running Down You Make the Best of What's Still Around Lyrics. 8. Bring On the Night, When the World Is Running Down You Make the Best of What’s Still Around Lyrics. 9. Bring On The Night, When The World Is Running Down You Make The Best Of What's (Still Around) Lyrics. 10. The Dream of the Blue Turtles, Demolition Man (Live In Paris) Lyrics. The songs performed include Sting's early solo material from the studio album The Dream of the Blue Turtles, and from his time with The Police, with a few of the performances played as medleys of the two. Despite not featuring any hit singles, the album reached number 16 on the UK Album Charts and won Sting a Grammy Award in 1988 for Best Pop Vocal Performance, Male
Tracklist A1 Bring On The Night, When The World Is Running Down You Make The Best Of What's Still Around 11:42 A2 Consider Me Gone 4:55 A3 Low Life 4:06 B1 We Work The Black Seam 6:59 B2 Driven To Tears 7:00 B3 The Dream Of The Blue Turtles, Demolition Man. 5:55 C1 One World (Not Three), Love Is The Seventh Wave 11:08 C2 Moon Over Bourbon Street 4:19 C3 I Burn For You 5:24 D1 Another Day 4:47 D2 Children's Crusade 5:26 D3 Down So Long 4:38 D4 Tea In The Sahara 6:25. Sting - The Dream Of The Blue Turtles 1985. 00 Nothing Like The Sun 1987.
|1-1||Bring On The Night / When The World Is Running Down You Make The Best Of What's Still Around||11:42|
|1-2||Consider Me Gone||4:55|
|1-4||We Work The Black Seam||6:59|
|1-5||Driven To Tears||7:00|
|1-6||The Dream Of The Blue Turtles / Demolition Man||5:55|
|2-1||One World (Not Three) / Love Is The Seventh Wave||11:08|
|2-2||Moon Over Bourbon Street||4:19|
|2-3||I Burn For You||5:24|
|2-6||Down So Long||4:38|
|2-7||Tea In The Sahara||6:25|
- Mixed At – AIR Studios, Montserrat
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records Ltd.
- Made By – PMDC, Germany
- Art Direction – Michael Ross
- Backing Vocals – Dolette McDonald, Janice Pendarvis
- Bass – Darryl Jones
- Design – John Warwicker, Michael Ross
- Drums – Omar Hakim
- Engineer – Gerd Rautenbach, Jim Scott, Kim Turner, Peter Brandt
- Guitar – Sting
- Keyboards – Kenny Kirkland
- Management – Kim Turner, Miles Copeland
- Management [Road Manager] – Billy Francis
- Painting – Donna Muir, Su Huntley
- Photography By – Denis O'Regan, Muir*, Michael Ross , Huntley*
- Producer – Kim Turner, Sting
- Production Manager – Keith Bradley
- Saxophone – Branford Marsalis
- Technician [Bass, Keyboard] – Tam Fairgrieve
- Technician [Drum] – Billy Thompson*
- Technician [Guitar] – Danny Quatrochi
- Technician [Monitor Mixer] – Tom Herrman
- Written-By – A. Atkins* (tracks: 2-6), J.B. Lenoir (tracks: 2-6), Sting (tracks: 1-1 to 1-6, 2-1 to 2-5, 2-7)
NotesIssued in a double-size jewel case.
SPECIAL PRICE sticker on front.
This is 1993-95 PMDC reissue with no SID codes.
Recorded by Dierks Mobile 2
Mixed at AIR Studios, Montserrat
℗ 1986 A&M Records Ltd.
© 1986 A&M Records Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 82839 67052 4
- Barcode (Scan): 082839670524
- Label Code: LC 0485
- Other (CD1 catalog number): 829 473-2
- Other (CD2 catalog number): 829 474-2
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): 829 473-2 03 /
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): 829 474-2 03 +
- Pressing Plant ID (CD1, On inner plated ring): MADE IN GERMANY BY PMDC ZI
- Pressing Plant ID (CD2, On inner plated ring): MADE IN GERMANY ZC
|BRING 1||Sting||Bring On The Night (2xLP, Album)||A&M Records||BRING 1||UK||1986|
|RML 55017/8||Sting||Bring On The Night (2xLP, Album)||A&M Records||RML 55017/8||Australia||1986|
|UICY-94304/5||Sting||Bring On The Night (CD, Enh, SHM + CD, SHM + Album, Num, RE, RM, Car)||A&M Records||UICY-94304/5||Japan||2009|
|396705-1||Sting||Bring On The Night (2xLP, Album)||A&M Records||396705-1||Spain||1986|
|396705-1, 829 473-1||Sting||Bring On The Night (2xLP, Album, TP)||A&M Records, Polygram||396705-1, 829 473-1||Greece||1986|