Joe Louis Walker - Live At Slim's Volume 2 FLAC album
Album: Live At Slim's Volume . Live At Slim's Vol. 1 & 2.
747. Just A Little Bit. Brother Go Ahead And Take Her. Love At First Sight. This is a new, unopened CD in its original packaging.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet.
See which songs from which albums Joe Louis Walker played through the years. Live at Slim's, Volume 2.
Интернет-магазин yoox. Доставка по всей стране
Larry Garner, Joe Louis Walker and James Armstrong are a new and uncategorizable breed, their music blues-like rather than blues, each of them blending ideas and devices from a variety of sources – soul, rock, jazz, gospel – with a sophisication beyond the reach of their forerunners". His second album for the label was released in September 2009 entitled, Between A Rock and The Blues. This album featured Kevin Eubanks as a special guest, best known for his work as the musical director for The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. This album garnered five nominations in the 2010 Blues Music Awards. Live at Slim's, Volume Two (HighTone, 1992). Live at Slim's, Volume One (HighTone, 1991). Blue Soul (HighTone, 1989). The Gift (HighTone, 1988).
Artist: Joe Louis Walker. Album: Live At Slim's Volume 2. Release year: 2011. Live At Slim's Volume 2: Best 2 songs. Joe Louis Walker - Don't You Know 02:59. Joe Louis Walker - Blue Guitar 05:21. Joe Louis Walker: best 2 tracks. Joe Louis Walker - Blues Of The Month Club Blues Of The Month Club, 1995 05:09. Joe Louis Walker - Mile High Dub Great Guitars, 1997 06:08. Artist: Joe Louis Walker.
Cover information about the songs on the release Live at Slim's Volume 2 by Joe Louis Walker: who covered the songs, who sang the originals. Live at Slim's Volume 2 by Joe Louis Walker.
Joe Louis Walker And The Boss Talkers, The Imperfections, The Joe Louis Walker Band. リエーション: すべてを閲覧中 Joe Louis Walker. J L Walker, J. L. Walker, J. Lewie Walker, . Walker, Joe, Joe L. Walker, L Walker, Walker. Live At Slim's Volume 1 (Album).
Live At Slim's: Volume 2. Joe Louis Walker. Yes Indeed!! is the third album by Ray Charles, released in 1958 by Atlantic. A1 What Would I Do Without You Written-By – Ray Charles 2:33 A2 It's All Right Written-By – Ray Charles 2:15 A3 I Want To Know Written-By – Ray Charles 3:08 A4 Yes Indeed!
Album · 2012 · 11 Songs. Live At Slim's Volume 2. 1992.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Don't You Know
Written-By – R. Charles*
Written-By – H. Oden*, J.L. Walker*
Written-By – J.L. Walker*
Written-By – E. Hooker*
|5||Shade Tree Mechanic
Written-By – H. Oden*
Written-By – H. Sadler*
|7||Just A Little Bit
Written-By – R. Gordon*
|8||Brother Go Ahead And Take Her
Written-By – D. Walker*
|9||Love At First Sight
Written-By – Leslo, M. Campbell*
- Licensed From – Hightone Records
- Copyright (c) – Demon Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Hightone Records
- Glass Mastered At – Nimbus
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Bug Music
- Published By – Carlin Music Corp.
- Published By – MCA Music Ltd.
- Published By – Tristan Music Ltd.
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Published By – Heode Music
- Published By – Melva Music
- Published By – Bab-Roc Music
- Published By – Robischon Music
- Published By – Meteor Publishing
- Published By – Calhoun St. Music
- Recorded At – Slim's
- Mixed At – Phil Edwards Recording
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Alto Saxophone [Alto Sax], Tenor Saxophone [Tenor Sax], Percussion – Tim Devine
- Arranged By [All Songs Arranged By] – Joe Louis Walker
- Art Direction, Layout – Terri Lande Bromberg
- Bass – Henry Oden
- Drums, Harmony Vocals – Paul Revelli
- Engineer [Engineering Assistance] – Chris Coon, Ryan Kallas
- Executive-Producer – Larry Sloven
- Guitar, Slide Guitar, Lead Vocals – Joe Louis Walker
- Harmonica – Huey Lewis (tracks: 6)
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Photography By [Photography] – Steve Jennings
- Piano, Organ – Carl Schumacher
- Producer [Produced By] – Bruce Bromberg
- Producer [Produced By], Liner Notes – Joe Louis Walker
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Phil Edwards
- Trumpet, Percussion – Jeff Lewis
NotesJewel case with 4-page booklet. Manufactured in England.
© 1992 Demon Records Ltd.
℗ 1992 Hightone Records.
Recorded at Slim's, San Francisco, CA, November 9th & 10th, 1990.
This record is dedicated to the memory of Ted Butler, Willie Dixon & Bill Graham.
Huey Lewis courtesy of EMI Records.
All tracks published by Warner Chappell Music Ltd/Bug Music, except 1. Carlin Music Corp, 4. MCA Music Ltd, 7 & 9 Tristan Music Ltd.
Track 1 published by Unichappell Music, Inc. BMI.
Track 2 published by Calhoun Street Music BMI/Heode Music BMI.
Tracks 3, 6 published by Calhoun Street Music BMI, Administered by Bug Music.
Track 4 published by Melva Music BMI.
Track 5 published by Heode Music BMI.
Track 7 published by Bab-Roc Music BMI.
Track 8 published by Robischon Music BMI, Administered by Bug Music.
Track 9 published by Meteor Publishing BMI.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 5014757077166
- Barcode (Text): 5 014757 077166
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): FIENDCD 716 ː· ⁞ ː ⁞ :MASTERED BY NIMBUS:
|HCD 8036||Joe Louis Walker||Live At Slim's Volume 2 (CD, Album)||Hightone Records||HCD 8036||US||1992|
|HC 8036||Joe Louis Walker||Live At Slim's Volume 2 (Cass, Album, CrO)||Hightone Records||HC 8036||US||1992|