Stravinsky - Recenti Composizioni di Stravinsky Dirette Dall'autore FLAC album
Album · 2015 · 23 Songs. Stravinsky Conducts Stravinsky Igor Stravinsky.
Complete your Igor Stravinsky - Columbia Symphony Orchestra collection.
Stravinsky conducts Stravinsky: The American Recordings 1940-46. 2. Part 1. The Fertility of the Earth. Dance of the Youths and Maidens. 3. 4. 5. Games of the Rival Towns. 6. Entrance of the Celebrant; The Kiss of the Earth; Dance to the. Igor Stravinsky.
Stravinsky Conducts Stravinsky - The Classic LP Recordings, 2000. Stravinsky Conducts Stravinsky - The Classic LP Recordings, 2000.
Перенаправлено с Stravinsky). if first published after 1923. 17 июня 1882 - 6 апреля 1971).
A thoughful programme of masterpieces. Igor Stravinsky: The Rite of Spring. Igor Stravinsky: The Firebird. 9 pictures of Igor Stravinsky looking absolutely delighted.
TITLE added to MP3 cart. Stravinsky Conducts Stravinsky. Exclusive Prime pricing.
Listen free to Igor Stravinsky – Stravinsky conducts Stravinsky (The Firebird: Introduction, The Firebird: I Tableau: Le Jardin Enchanté de Kastchei and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Overview (current section).
If it really were Catherine Stravinsky, Album de Famille, I would certainly not have objected to the comparatively low proportion of photographs that include Igor Stravinsky. The rehearsal of the Symphony in E Flat that Theodore Stravinsky attended took place on April 1, 1914. Ernest Ansermet performed the work the following day, and with such success that he decided to repeat a movement from it in his next concert and to ask the composer to direct it. Stravinsky accepted, chose the Scherzo, and on April 16 (see NYR, February 21) made his first public appearance as a conductor
|A1||Fanfara Per Due Trombe|
|A2||The Owl And The Pussycat|
|A4||Movements Per Pianoforte E Orchestra|
|B2||Doppio Canone, Epitaphium|
|B3||Elegia Per J.F.K.|
|B4||A Sermon, A Narrative And A Prayer|
- Arpa – Dorothy Remsen (tracks: B2)
- Choir – Festival Singers Of Toronto (tracks: B1)
- Chorus Master – Elmer Iseler (tracks: B1)
- Clarinet – Charles Russo (tracks: B3), Jack Kreiselman (tracks: B3), Kalman Bloch (tracks: B2), Paul E. Howland (tracks: B3)
- Composed By – Igor Stravinsky
- Conductor – Igor Stravinsky
- Flute – Arthur Gleghorn (tracks: B2)
- Mezzo-soprano Vocals – Cathy Berberian (tracks: B3), Shirley Verrett (tracks: B4)
- Narrator – John Horton (tracks: B4)
- Orchestra – CBC Symphony Orchestra (tracks: B4), Columbia Chamber Ensemble (tracks: A3), Columbia Symphony Orchestra (tracks: A4)
- Piano – Charles Rosen (tracks: A4), Robert Craft (tracks: A2)
- Soprano Vocals – Adrienne Albert (tracks: A2)
- Tenor Vocals – Loren Driscoll (tracks: B4)
- Trumpet – Robert Heinrich (tracks: A1), Robert Nagel (tracks: A1)
- Viola – Sanford Schonbach (tracks: B2)
- Violin – Israel Baker (tracks: B2 ), Otis Igleman (tracks: B2)
- Violoncello – George Neikrug (tracks: B2)
NotesProduced by John McClure
Four pages Booklet