Janet Planet - Who Can Say FLAC album
Janet Planet sings pop music written and produced by George Nash, Eric Benet', and Greg Gerard.
Janet Planet (3). Can't Take That Away! (CD, Album). Stellar Records (8). STEL 002.
Planet Janet added 7 new photos to the album THE LAST GIG - with Rob Taylor and 3 others at The Parish. Planet Janet - Starter Gun. Opening track from Planet Janet's debut album 'Janetalia'.
Бесплатная загрузка Janet Planet Mp3. У нас есть mp3 файлы готов слушать и скачивать. Чтобы начать загрузку вам нужно нажать на кнопка. Мы рекомендуем первую песню под названием Janet Planet. mp3 с качеством 320 кбит/с. Бесплатная загрузка Janet Planet Mp3. У нас есть 31 mp3 файлы готов слушать и скачивать. Filename: Janet Planet.
Planet Janet is a talking planet who appears in the episode, "The Lonely Planet". She is the Yandere to Wander. Janet is voiced by Kari Wahlgren. Janet is a talking planet who can transform her environment based on how she's cared for. She is a very sweet, lovable person who will take care of you, and give you whatever you want. However, she can become easily obsessed.
Artist: Janet Planet Album: Of Thee I Sing Genre: Vocal Jazz Origin: USA Released: 2009 Quality: mp3, 320 kbps Tracklist: Rhode Island is Famous for You. Manhattan. Old Cape Cod. Moonlight in Vermont. Love on a Greyhound Bus. Way Down Yonder in New Orleans.
Jazz vocalist Janet Planet releases an album of Bob Dylan songs that features thirteen of Mr. Dylan’s compositions from the 1960’s. Ms. Planet is most influenced by lyrics, and in constant quest to connect the meaning, physicality and musicality of words. Like many other jazz and cabaret singers, Janet Planet has drawn from the American Songbook for material, but as an artist she is continually reaching beyond traditional boundaries for inspiration.
Album Modern Masquerades. Drifting through the night in a silent fleet I could almost hear her heart beat She lifted eyes, her eyes to teach I lifted eyes, my eyes to reach The Lady of the Magic Beach Janet Planet. She came floating down through the ocean waves Telling tales of love and the lives she saved Told me how we both would wait Stepping out of time and fate Chasing shadows through the gate Janet Planet. Oh, you know, you know it's a game Oh, you know, you know it's a game. Now she's disappeared into days of past Only lightning.
Janet Planet: Initially we used veils because the guys were in other bands and we never ever wanted to be associated as a ‘side-project’, so it was kind of establishing ourselves as our own act. And then when we saw how the hats looked live, visually it’s a really cool thing. With the pseudonyms I suppose we wanted to create these characters that were outside of ourselves and be these badass people that we probably weren’t in real life. Who would you say are your biggest inspirations? I like a lot of ’90s dance, like Fatboy Slim, Groove Armada, that kind of era. And then obviously the more recent obvious ones like LCD Soundsystem, a lot of Talking Heads, particularly with lyrics – I love David Byrne’s lyrics, he’s fucking awesome. Confidence Man’s ‘Confident Music For Confident People’ album cover. Do you think anything on the album is going to surprise people? Definitely, one song on there is the most different.
Last played Saturday, May 11 2019 at 12:54 AM. Harry Warren. Chattanooga Choo Choo. Album: The Bob Dylan Songbook. Last played Sunday, April 14 2019 at 06:54 PM. Arthur Schwartz. Rhode Island Is Famous For You. FN, arranger.
|1||Days I Will Remember|
|2||Who Can Say|
|3||Thinking Of You|
|4||With Just A Smile|
|5||How Did I Make It Through|
|6||Love Worth Fighting For|
|7||One Less Lonely Girl|
|8||Let's Pretend We're Alone|
|9||Last To Know|
|10||Watch Over You|
- Recorded At – Gerard West Studio
- Mixed At – Gerard West Studio
- Copyright (c) – India Records
- Arranged By – Eric Jordan* (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 6), George Nash Jr. (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Backing Vocals – Eric Jordan (Benét)* (tracks: 5), George Nash Jr. (tracks: 1), Janet* (tracks: 1, 4, 6 to 8, 10), Lisa* (tracks: 5), Tina Moore (tracks: 9)
- Design – Mary Jo Weidert
- Drum Programming – George Nash Jr. (tracks: 4 to 6)
- Drums – Mike Heideman (tracks: 1)
- Engineer, Mixed By – Bill Guralski
- Executive-Producer – Rod Beaudoin
- Guitar – George Nash Jr. (tracks: 6)
- Keyboards – George Nash Jr. (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Lead Vocals – Janet*
- Management – The Gerard Entertainment Group, Inc.
- Mastered By – Dave Neitzke
- Photography By – Deone Jahnke
- Piano – John Harmon (tracks: 1)
- Soloist [Guitar] – Aggelos Petropoulos (tracks: 8)
- Soloist [Mute Trumpet Solo] – Mike Plog (tracks: 1)
- Soloist [Piano] – George Nash Jr. (tracks: 5)
- Trumpet – Larry Darling (tracks: 1)
- Written-By – Eric Jordan* (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 6), George Nash Jr. (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Written-By, Arranged By – Michael Jay (tracks: 7)
- Written-By, Arranged By, Drum Programming, Keyboards – Greg Gerard (tracks: 8 to 10)
- Written-By, Arranged By, Keyboards, Drum Programming – Claude Glaudette (tracks: 7)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: KLA-1837 10813K1