Gato Barbieri - Tropico FLAC album
Tropico - Gato Barbieri. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией.
Listen free to Gato Barbieri – Tropico (Poinciana (Song Of The Tree), Latin Lady and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Request an album send to friend. Gato Barbieri - Tropico.
Producer – Michelle Barbieri. Tenor Saxophone – Gato Barbieri. Timbales – Jose "Chepito" Areas. Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA.
Tropico (LP, Album, Promo, W/Lbl). Tropico (Cass, Album, Dol). R120549, SP-4710, SP 4710. Tropico (LP, Album, Club).
Gato Barbieri Format: Audio Cassette.
that concerns this release. Barbieri became deeply interested in commercial music and its possibilities for Latin jazz and the funk and salsa scenes in the early and mid-'70s. Caliente!, recorded with a very large group, was his first step in that direction in 1976 and it was a smash hit. Jazz purists may have decried its slick production and its lack of ensemble improvisation, but the set was generally well received. Ruby, Ruby followed suit in early 1978, and then Tropico popped out only three months later
2014 саундтрек к фильму. Sergio Mihanovich feat. Gato Barbieri, Gato Barbieri, Sergio Mihanovich. Chapter Two: Hasta Siempre. Reel Love - The Cinematic Romance Album. The City of Prague Philarmonic Orchestra. LRC Jazz Legacy Anthology (Volume 5): Time Remembered. The Colors of Latin Jazz: Música Romántica.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. Release title: Gato Barbieri - Tropico. Photo of Gato Barbieri - Tropico. More albums of Gato Barbieri: Chapter Three: Viva Emiliano Zapata. This album was released on the label A&M Records (catalog number SP-4710). This album was released in 1978 year.
Gato Barbieri - ck ou. pg - . 4. Gato Barbieri - Tropico/FLAC - Playlist. Gato Barbieri - Tropico/02 - Latin Lady. Gato Barbieri - Tropico/DR Analysis. Gato Barbieri - Tropico/WAV - Playlist. Gato Barbieri - Tropico/FLAC - Noncompliant. Gato Barbieri - Tropico/Gato Barbieri - Tropico. Gato Barbieri - Tropico/Fingerprint.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Poinciana (Song Of The Tree)
Written-By – Buddy Bernier, Nat Simon
Written-By – Gato Barbieri
Written-By – Caetano Veloso
|B1||She Is Michelle
Written-By – Gato Barbieri
|B2||Where Is The Love
Written-By – Ralph MacDonald, William Salter
Written-By – Gato Barbieri
Arranged By, Adapted By – David RubinsonWritten-By – Maurice Ravel
- Record Company – A&M Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – The Automatt
- Mastered At – The Automatt
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc. – SP 4710
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Published By – Intersong Music
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – Leandro Music Co.
- Published By – Antisia Music, Inc.
- Published By – Polo Grounds Music
- Mastered At – Sheffield Lab Matrix – △ 23508
- Pressed By – CBS, Haarlem – 19-64710
- Distributed By – CBS Records
- Arranged By – David Rubinson (tracks: A1, B2, B4), Gato Barbieri (tracks: A2, A3, B1 to B3)
- Art Direction – Roland Young
- Backing Vocals [The Waters] – Julia Tillman*, Luther Waters, Maxine Willard*, Oren Waters
- Bass – Eddie Watkins*
- Bongos – Armando Peraza
- Chorus – The Waters
- Conductor [Brass], Arranged By [Brass] – Eddie Martinez*
- Conductor [Orchestra], Arranged By [Orchestra] – Dale O. Warren, PhD.*
- Cover [Design] – Michelle Barbieri
- Design [Album] – Chuck Beeson
- Drums – Leon "Ndugu" Chancler*
- Engineer – David Rubinson, Fred Catero
- Engineer [Assistant] – Cheryl Ward, Chris Minto
- Guitar – Greg Porée*, Melvin "Wah Wah" Watson
- Keyboards – Eddie Martinez*, John Barnes
- Mastered By [Mastering Engineer] – Phil Brown
- Percussion, Congas – Bill Summers
- Photography By – Bill King
- Producer – David Rubinson & Friends, Inc.
- Producer [Associate] – Michelle Barbieri
- Tenor Saxophone – Gato Barbieri
- Timbales – Jose "Chepito" Areas*
Notes- Label info:
℗ 1978 A&M Records Inc.
Distributed by CBS Records
Made in Holland
A1, A3: Intersong Music
A2, B1, B3: Irving Music, Inc./Leandro Music
B2: Antisia Music, Inc.
B4: Polo Grounds Music
- Cover info:
Recorded at the Automatt, May, 1978
℗ 1978 A&M Records Inc./ © 1978 A&M Records Inc.
Distributed by CBS Records./Printed in Holland
- Inner sleeve info:
Recorded and Mastered at The Automatt, San Francisco, May, 1978
A production of Catero Sound, Co., San Francisco.
© 1978 A&M Records Inc.
Issued with printed inner sleeve, presenting artist photography, credits and notes.
Initial 1978 editions manufactured in Haarlem for the European market. Cover shows French price code SE.
When the French price code system was changed later in 1978, SE was pasted over with a 'CB 271' sticker.
Tropico describes those copies.
Similar UK edition Tropico neither shows any price code, nor label code or rights societies.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Label Code (Cover): LC 0485
- Label Code (Labels): LC -0485
- Price Code (Circled): SE
- Price Code (Circled): 54
- Other (Master reference number): SP 4710
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): AMLH 64710-A SP 5157
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): AMLH 64710 B SP 5158
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, etched): SP-5157-m1 △23508 HOLLAND SP4710 5157-m1 ﺳ
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, stamped): AMLH 19-64710-1A-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, etched): SP-5158-m2 △23508-X HOLLAND SP4710 5158-m2 ﺳ
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, stamped): AMLH 19-64710-1B-1
|SP-4710||Gato Barbieri||Tropico (LP, Album, Pit)||A&M Records||SP-4710||US||1978|
|KCT 4-6 502||Gato Barbieri||Tropico (Cass, Album)||A&M Records||KCT 4-6 502||Costa Rica||Unknown|
|SP-4710||Gato Barbieri||Tropico (LP, Album, Promo, W/Lbl)||A&M Records||SP-4710||Canada||1978|
|CS-4710||Gato Barbieri||Tropico (Cass, Album, Dol)||A&M Records||CS-4710||US||1978|
|R120549, SP-4710, SP 4710||Gato Barbieri||Tropico (LP, Album, Club)||A&M Records, A&M Records, A&M Records||R120549, SP-4710, SP 4710||US||Unknown|