Stuart Davis - Self Untitled FLAC album
Album · 1993 · 10 Songs. Self Untitled Stuart Davis.
Track 03 from the album Kid Mystic (1997).
Features Song Lyrics for Stuart Davis's Self Titled album.
Self Untitled Q&A. More Stuart Davis albums. Show all albums by Stuart Davis.
You can get here Self Untitled Album Lyrics, Tracklist, Videos, Cover Picture and More. Stuart Davis The Late Stuart Davis. Stuart Davis Nomen Est Numen. Stuart Davis 16 Nudes. Stuart Davis Bright Apocalypse. Stuart Davis Idiot Express. Stuart Davis Kid Mystic.
Stuart Davis (December 7, 1892 – June 24, 1964), was an early American modernist painter. He was well known for his jazz-influenced, proto-pop art paintings of the 1940s and 1950s, bold, brash, and colorful, as well as his Ashcan School pictures in the early years of the 20th century. With the belief that his work could influence the sociopolitical environment of America, Davis' political message was apparent in all of his pieces from the most abstract to the clearest.
Listen to Self Untitled now. Listen to Self Untitled in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Stuart Davis Self Untitled Album songs . ittle White Town . ipe Bomb Guru . inding My Ego (Modify) . earls Into the Dirt . illboard . ouse of Light . ou My Child . eeding My Ego. Stuart Davis Top Songs Waiting My Turn Billboard Garden Universe Communion House of Light Pearls Into the Dirt Only Changing Drugs Already Free It Swim Kaleidoscope Pipe Bomb Guru Little White Town It's All Just Because Practice Dying Not Another Lifetime Feeding My Ego Drown Guardians Eclipse Untitled The Free United States Someone Else's Ears Asshole World Renown.
The first two albums in the Stuart Davis catalogue, Idiot Express and Big Energy Dream, are social and romantic critiques featuring simple acoustic guitar progressions and minimal instrumentation characteristic of folk music. His third release, Self-Untitled, received airplay on some alternative and public stations with the songs "Universe Communion" and "Only Changing Drugs". With his fourth album, Nomen Est Numen, Davis shed his folk roots. Between Nomen Est Numen and his fifth album, Kid Mystic, two important events happened to Davis. The second was his discovery of the book Sex, Ecology, Spirituality, by Ken Wilber.
|1||Only Changing Drugs||3:09|
|2||Little White Town||3:05|
|3||Pipe Bomb Guru||3:44|
|5||Someone Else's Ears||4:04|
|6||Feeding My Ego||3:51|
|7||Pearls Into Dirt||4:05|
|9||House Of Light||4:01|
|10||You My Child||5:01|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Panacea Records
- Copyright (c) – Panacea Records
- Recorded At – Salmagundi Studios
- Glass Mastered At – Zomax Optical – Z10551
- Backing Vocals – Karen Paurus, Peter Mayer
- Bass, Bass [Fretless Bass], Double Bass [Upright Bass], Mandolin, Backing Vocals, Melodica – Joel Sayles
- Cover, Artwork By – Stuart Davis
- Design [Graphic Design] – Paul Mayer
- Drums, Percussion [Auxiliary Percussion] – Jimmy Englund
- Electric Guitar – Dave Hussman
- Engineer – Steve McKinstry
- Engineer [Assistant] – Stuart Davis
- Harmonica – Billy Steinar
- Lead Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Backing Vocals – Stuart Davis
- Liner Notes – Stuart Davis
- Producer – Dave Hussman
- Written-By – Stuart Davis
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned, UPC_A format): 796235010425
- Barcode (Text): 7 96235 01042 5
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): ZOMAX OPTICAL–PLYMOUTH MN–Z10551 0KPY3<1005>
- Rights Society: ASCAP