Mahler, Alice Coote, Netherlands Philharmonic Orchestra, Marc Albrecht - Mahler Song Cycles FLAC album
Album · 2017 · 14 Songs. Mahler: Song Cycles Alice Coote.
Symphony no. 8 by Gustav Mahler performed by the Netherlands Philharmonic Orchestra with chief conductor Marc Albrecht.
Более 100 млн. качественных фотографий для любых творческих потребностей. Заходи! · Более 45 млн. фото · Более 2 млн. видео · Более 100 млн. фото
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way). Alice Coote's highly individual sound and vocal signature are perhaps not for all markets, but this performance of touchstones in Mahler's song literature is a revelation. The performances are stunningly detailed and at several turns expand the sense of what a beautiful and true performance of Mahler's lieder can sound like.
5. Um Mitternacht Gustav Mahler; Alice Coote; Netherlands Philharmonic Orchestra; Marc Albrecht. 9. No. 4. Ich bin der Welt abhanden gekommen Gustav Mahler; Alice Coote; Netherlands Philharmonic Orchestra; Marc Albrecht. 10. 1. Nun will die Sonn' so hell aufgeh'n Gustav Mahler; Alice Coote; Netherlands Philharmonic Orchestra; Marc Albrecht. Alice Coote's many admirers will be grateful to have her performance in Mahler’s great song-symphony documented in a carefully made studio recording, for she has emerged over the past few years as one of the finest mezzo interpreters of Das Lied von der Erde aroun. xquisitely coloured; every word matters, and the sadness that pervades the. mezzo songs in particular is conveyed without it ever becoming self-conscious or sentimental.
Super Audio Hybrid CD - PentaTone Classics 5186576). There are plenty of recordings of these three Mahler song cycles, but this one by mezzo-soprano Alice Coote stands out from the crowd. It may seem extreme, but it might equally be regarded as simply having the kind of direct emotional commitment that classical performances used to have before the genre got too decorous. A symphonic counterpart might be Leonard Bernstein's Mahler recordings, and one guesses that Mahler would have loved both
Mezzo-Soprano (Vocal), Primary Artist. Veronica Neo. Contribution. Netherlands Philharmonic Orchestra. Orchestra, Primary Artist.
that can stand up against those of, to mention only a few leading altos of the last 70 years . Coote's performance of the other two cycles (which really are cycles) is equally special. In just a few months, John Atkinson will be asking a host of Stereophile contributors to submit our 2017 "Records to Die Fo. You now know what one of mine will be.
Gustav Mahler - Alice Coote – Burkhard Fritz, Netherlands Philharmonic Orchestra, Marc Albrecht (2) - Das Lied Von Der Erde (SACD, Hybrid, Multichannel). PTC 5186 502. Germany. Claudio Monteverdi, Emmanuelle Haïm, Ian Bostridge, Alice Coote, Natalie Dessay, Véronique Gens.
The Netherlands Philharmonic Orchestra has made a number of recordings for Pentatone, ICA Classics, Tacet, Brilliant Classics and others. Gustav Mahler - Das Lied von der Erde. Marc Albrecht, Alice Coote, Burkhard Fritz, Netherlands Philharmonic Orchestra. PENTATONE PTC 5186502 (2013). Marc Albrecht, Alice Coote, Netherlands Philharmonic Orchestra. PENTATONE PTC 5186576 (2017). Johannes Brahms - Piano Quartet Op.
Albrecht and the Netherlands Philharmonic Orchestra have released acclaimed albums such as Mahler Song Cycles with Alice Coote (2017) and Mahler’s Symphony No. 4 with Elizabeth Watts (2015). Kozhukhin has recorded piano concertos by Ravel and Gershwin (2018) as well as Tchaikovsky and Grieg (2016), and has been extensively praised for his Brahms Ballads & Fantasies solo album (2017). Denis Kozhukhin, piano Netherlands Philharmonic Orchestra Marc Albrecht, conductor.
|Lieder Eines Fahrenden Gesellen|
|1||Wenn Mein Schatz Hochzeit Macht||4:03|
|2||Ging Heut' Morgen über's Feld||4:18|
|3||Ich Hab' Ein Glühend Messer||3:17|
|4||Die Zwei Blauen Augen||5:25|
|5||Ich Atmet Einen Linden Duft||2:40|
|6||Blicke Mir Nicht In Die Lieder!||1:28|
|7||Liebst Du Um Schönheit||2:09|
|9||Ich Bin Der Welt Abhanden Gekommen||6:33|
|10||Nun Will Die Sonn' So Hell Aufgehen||5:38|
|11||Nun Seh' Ich Wohl, Warum So Dunkle Flammen||4:47|
|12||Wenn Dein Mütterlein||4:46|
|13||Oft Denk' Ich, Sie Sind Nur Ausgegangen||3:06|
|14||In Diesem Wetter!||6:59|
- Composed By – Gustav Mahler
- Conductor – Marc Albrecht
- Mezzo-soprano Vocals – Alice Coote
- Orchestra – Netherlands Philharmonic Orchestra*