R.E.M. - Document FLAC album
Shop Vinyl and CDs and complete your .
Tracklist: 01 – Finest Worksong (Remastered) 02 – Welcome To The Occupation (Remastered) 03 – Exhuming McCarthy (Remastered) 04 – Disturbance At The Heron.
Learn to play 'Document Album' easy by . with guitar chords and chord diagrams. Document Album chords by .
Document is the fifth studio album by American rock band . released on September 1, 1987 by . It was the first album by the band to be produced by Scott Litt. s first album to be co-produced both by the band and Scott Litt; this was a collaboration that continued through the productions of Green, Out of Time, Automatic for the People, Monster, and New Adventures in Hi-Fi.
Ironically, Document is a stranger, more varied album than its predecessor, but co-producer Scott Litt - who would go on to produce every . album in the following decade - is a better conduit for the band than Don Gehman, giving the group a clean sound without sacrificing their enigmatic tendencies.
But Document is Buck's album, from the chiming fanfare that opens "Finest Worksong" to the sludgy trudge that closes "Oddfellows Local 151". He sounds intent on summing up more than three decades of rock guitar in these 40 minutes. Jangle was only the base from which to venture into surf, post-punk, country rock, even a little rockabilly. at their most rock: more targeted than Green but less self-conscious than Monster. However, saying Document is their weakest indie-label release is like saying Mothra was the least of Godzilla's foes: That big bug could still level Tokyo. Even five albums into their career, . managed to sound both confident and unsettled, always pushing into new territory but galvanized by what they could do together. Whether they knew it at the time, Document represents a band readying itself for the spotlight as though preparing for a fight.
Band Name REM. Album Name Document.
The commemorative release also adds new liner notes by journalist David Daley, with the 2CD package presented in a lift-top box with four postcards. s fifth studio album, Document was recorded by vocalist Michael Stipe, guitarist Peter Buck, bassist Mike Mills, and drummer Bill Berry at Nashville s Sound Emporium. The first of several .
Document is the studio/Mixtape Album by artist/Rapper/DJ R. E. and Album has highlight a Pop, Rock sound. It was released/out on 1987 in English dialect, by some Music Recording Company, as the follow-up to last studio/Mixtape Album. The Album features coordinated efforts with makers, producers and guest artists and is noted for R. M. experimentation with new melodic types. Document was generally welcomed by critics and was designated/won distinctive awards. R. – Document Album Zip Download (15. 6MB) Songs are compressed with best possible compression by keeping maximum quality possible. Each track has same high quality 320kbps CBR format.
Document is the second album in the remarkable run of records that . put out in the late 80s and early 90s. There are very few bands anywhere who can offer five albums of such a consistently high quality as Lifes Rich Pageant, Document, Green, Out of Time and Automatic For The People. It's not often appreciated today, but these albums had a huge impact on rock music. Document was an early part of that journey. If Pageant is the sound of . learning who they are and that they can put it out there for everyone, then Document is the sound of them taking it to a louder and more ambitious level. It's bigger in every respect: louder, lyrically clearer, more overtly political but also more oblique and stylistically bold.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Welcome To The Occupation||2:48|
|A4||Disturbance At The Heron House||3:33|
Written-By – Gilbert*, Newman*, Lewis*, Gotobed*
|A6||It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)||4:07|
|B1||The One I Love||3:17|
|B4||King Of Birds||4:07|
|B5||Oddfellows Local 151||5:21|
- Record Company – Capitol Records – 0767 4 22059 1 1
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – International Record Syndicate, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – International Record Syndicate, Inc.
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-66229, S-66230
- Published By – Night Garden Music
- Published By – Alley Music Corp.
- Published By – Trio Music Co., Inc.
- Recorded At – Sound Emporium
- Mixed At – Master Control, Burbank
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Remastered At – Capitol Mastering
- Lacquer Cut At – Capitol Mastering
- Administrator [Administered in all worlds by] – Hudson Bay Music, Inc.* (tracks: A5), Unichappell Music, Inc. (tracks: A1 to A4, A6 to B5)
- Artwork [Packaging Ally] – Ron Scarselli
- Engineer – Scott Litt
- Engineer [Additional] – Gary Laney, Steve Catania
- Engineer [Assistant] – Ted Pattison, Todd Sholar, Tom Der, Toni Greene
- Horns – Steve Berlin
- Lacquer Cut By, Remastered By – RM*
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Other – B.F. Downs, IV*, W.T. Berry*, C.D. Goodman, E.M. Hammond, G.P. Trump, W.J. Holt*, J.M. Stipe*, M.E. Mills*, P.L. Buck*, S.L. Phipps*
- Other [Microwave] – V.B. Fowler*
- Photography By [Front Left & Back], Sleeve – Jim McKay
- Photography By [Group] – Sandra-Lee Phipps*
- Photography By [Photographs] – Michael Meister
- Producer – R.E.M., Scott Litt
- Programmed By [Fairlight] – Carl Marsh
- Technician [Drum Technician] – Hunt Waugh
- Written-By – Berry* (tracks: A1 to A4, A6 to B5), Stipe* (tracks: A1 to A4, A6 to B5), Mills* (tracks: A1 to A4, A6 to B5), Buck* (tracks: A1 to A4, A6 to B5)
Notes"FILE UNDER FIRE" printed on spine
180 Gram vinyl reissue. Pressed by Rainbo Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 076742205911
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): IRS7082
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): IRS7083
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched): 076742202911-A G1 RM
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched): 076742202911-B G1 RM
- Matrix / Runout (Both sides stamped): MASTERED BY CAPITOL
- Pressing Plant ID (Side A etched; Rainbo): S-66229
- Pressing Plant ID (Side B etched; Rainbo): S-66230
- Rights Society: BMI
|IRS-42059||R.E.M.||Document (LP, Album)||I.R.S. Records||IRS-42059||US||1987|
|VICP-5133||R.E.M.||Document (CD, Album, RE)||I.R.S. Records||VICP-5133||Japan||1992|
|CSCS 6085||R.E.M.||Document (CD, Album, RE)||CBS/Sony||CSCS 6085||Japan||1991|
|ILP 460105 1, ILP 460105||R.E.M.||Document (LP, Album)||I.R.S. Records, I.R.S. Records||ILP 460105 1, ILP 460105||Greece||1987|
|IRSD-42059||R.E.M.||Document (CD, Album, RP)||I.R.S. Records||IRSD-42059||US||Unknown|