Bob Hadley - Tunes From The Well FLAC album
Album · 1974 · 12 Songs. Tunes from the Well Bob Hadley.
Complete your Bob Hadley collection.
Album: Into The Blue Again Musical Group: The Album Leaf Title: Writing's On The Wall Lyrics: Writing on the wall so you can speak writing on the wall will.
Stream Tracks and Playlists from Bob Marley & The Wailers on your desktop or mobile device.
Producer – Bob Hadley (tracks: A5, B3 to B5), Chip Hayward (tracks: A1, A3, A6, B1), Ed Denson (tracks: A2, A4, B2, B6). Recorded By – Al Sawchuck (tracks: A5, B3 to B5), Mark Needham (tracks: A2, A4, B2, B6), Victor Coupez (tracks: A1, A3, A6, B1). Written-By – Bob Hadley. Comes with 8-page tablature insert.
2. The Romantic Logician. Listen to Tunes From The Well in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Songs: Bob Hadley - Dragonfly 03:28. Bob Hadley - The Romantic Logician 02:45. Bob Hadley - Cripple Creek 01:34. Bob Hadley - The Wizard's Wine 02:14. Bob Hadley - Your Smile Is Like A Theorem 04:34. Bob Hadley - Lynn Canyon Creek 04:58. Bob Hadley - Bobsled 03:05. Bob Hadley - Scottish Medley 02:44. Bob Hadley - John Henry 04:27. Bob Hadley - The Coo Coo 03:04. Bob Hadley - Farell's Farewell 03:18. Bob Hadley - New Boots 03:19.
About The Wall . After a falling out with Storm Thorgerson and Hipgnosis, The Wall now features another designer, Gerald Scarfe, who did the distinctive font of the album title and the twisted figures of the related artwork. The Wall " Track Info. Written By Pink Floyd. Art Direction Gerald Scarfe. Release Date November 30, 1979.
o is Tilly and the Wall's third studio album, released on June 17, 2008 through Team Love Records. The album was engineered and produced by Mike Mogis. The album was released on August 30, 2008 in Australia by Dew Process. o was preceded by the Beat Control EP, which featured the title track and "Cacophony".
Bob Dylan's 35th album, Tempest, landed in stores this week – a record in which, he claims, "Anything goes and you just gotta believe it will make sense. 10. ‘John Wesley Harding’
|A2||The Romantic Logician||2:50|
|A4||The Wizard's Wine||2:20|
|A5||Your Smile Is Like A Theorem||4:30|
|A6||Lynn Canyon Creek||5:00|
- Recorded At – S.F.U. Sonic Lab
- Recorded At – CMV Recording Services
- Recorded At – Blue Bear Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Kicking Mule Records
- Copyright (c) – Kicking Mule Records
- Acoustic Guitar, Vocals, Producer, Written-By – Bob Hadley
- Design – Melinda Weltzell
- Engineer – Rolf Hennemann
- Engineer [Remix] – Mark Needham
- Executive Producer, Liner Notes – Ed Denson
- Mastered By – Kendun Sierra
- Producer – Bob Hadley (tracks: A5, B3 to B5), Chip Hayward (tracks: A1, A3, A6, B1), Ed Denson (tracks: A2, A4, B2, B6)
- Recorded By – Al Sawchuck (tracks: A5, B3 to B5), Mark Needham (tracks: A2, A4, B2, B6), Victor Coupez (tracks: A1, A3, A6, B1)
NotesCover states "A guitar tablature book is available for this album".
Tracks A5, B3 to B5 recorded at S.F.U. Sonic Lab, Burnaby, Canada. Tracks A1, A3, A6, B1 recorded at CMV Recording Services, Seattle, WA. Tracks A2, A4, B2, B6 recorded at Blue Bear Studios, San Francisco, CA.
(P)(C) 1976 Kicking Mule Records,
|SNKF 126||Bob Hadley||Tunes From The Well (LP, Album)||Sonet||SNKF 126||UK||1976|