Johann Strauss, Harry Horlick And His Orchestra - Waltzes For Dancing FLAC album
1895 70-летие Штрауса отмечает вся Европа.
1899 3 июня, Штраус скончался в Вене в возрасте 73 лет от пневмонии, не успев закончить балет Золушка.
Album · 2006 · 6 Songs.
Complete your Harry Horlick And His Orchestra collection.
Other IDs from the record include: (63454); Album 5-1. Notes. The recording on the other side of this disc: Tales from the Vienna Woods. Technical Notes: Swishing and crackling throughout due to surface damage. 78 emperor-waltz trauss gbia0066646a.
Johann Strauss II (born Johann Baptist Strauss; 25 October 1825 – 3 June 1899), also known as Johann Strauss J. the Younger, the Son (German: Sohn), son of Johann Strauss I, was an Austrian composer of light music, particularly dance music and operettas. He composed over 500 waltzes, polkas, quadrilles, and other types of dance music, as well as several operettas and a ballet.
Johann Strauss Jr. & Robert Stolz And His Romantic Symphony Orchestra - Waltzes For Dancing listen on Melodig. com, free online music player. Please note! This page content is based on beta engine. Thank you for understanding. Your report has been successfully sent.
Eugene Ormandy, Philadelphia Orchestra. Johann Strauss ll: Waltzes. Johann Strauss II. Philadelphia Orchestra, Eugene Ormandy. 2. Wiener Blut (Vienna Blood), waltz for orchestra, Op. 354 (RV 354). 3. Kaiser-Walzer (Emperor Waltz), for orchestra, Op. 437 (RV 437). 4. Schatz-Walzer (Treasure Waltz), for orchestra, Op. 418. 5. Wo die Zitronen Blüh'n! (Where the Lemons Bloom), waltz for orchestra, Op. 364 (RV 364). Philadelphia Orchestra.
Johann Strauss I eventually managed to secure a place in a local orchestra leading to his joining the popular Lanner Quartet formed by his would-be rival Joseph Lanner. Together they popularised Viennese waltzes and rustic German dances. Reforming the waltz. Joseph Lanner was one of the earliest Viennese composers to reform the waltz from a simple peasant dance to something that even high society could enjoy. His Quartet expanded into a small string orchestra in 1824 and Lanner went on to be just as famous as his friend and musical rival Johann Strauss I. Going solo. Lanner placed Johann.
Johann Strauss Orchestra.
|B||Tales From Vienna Woods|
|D||You And You|
|E||Wine, Women and Song|
|J||Voices Of Spring|
- Manufactured By – Decca Records, Inc.
- Composed By – Johann Strauss*
- Conductor – Harry Horlick
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (Disc 1 catalog number): 1774
- Other (Disc 2 catalog number): 1775
- Other (Disc 3 catalog number): 1776
- Other (Disc 4 catalog number): 1777
- Other (Disc 5 catalog number): 1778
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 63454
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): 63460
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, stamped): 63454A 0
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, stamped): 63460A 0
- Matrix / Runout (Side C label): 63455
- Matrix / Runout (Side D label): 63463
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout, stamped): 63455A
- Matrix / Runout (Side D runout, stamped): 63463A
- Matrix / Runout (Side E label): 63458
- Matrix / Runout (Side F label): 63456
- Matrix / Runout (Side G label): 63457
- Matrix / Runout (Side H label): 63462
- Matrix / Runout (Side I label): 63461
- Matrix / Runout (Side J label): 63459
- Matrix / Runout (Side I runout, stamped): 63461A
- Matrix / Runout (Side J runout, stamped): 63459A
|A-426||Harry Horlick And His Orchestra, Johann Strauss*||Harry Horlick And His Orchestra, Johann Strauss* - Waltzes For Dancing (5xShellac, 10", Album, RE)||Decca||A-426||US||Unknown|