The Who - Who's Last FLAC album
Who's Next viewed by many as the greatest testament to the songwriting talent of Pete Townshend & the musical power of The Wh.
Listen to music from The Who like Baba O'Riley, Behind Blue Eyes & more.
Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей The Who.
The Who have been with several labels over the years. In the United Kingdom and elsewhere outside North America, they were signed originally to Brunswick Records. In 1966, they moved to Polydor Records and took the rights to their Brunswick recordings with them. They created and moved to Track Records the following year with distribution by Polydor. They left Track in 1974 and returned to Polydor directly, remaining with the label ever since.
Who’s Next was released by Track Records in August 1971 (2408 102), and in the 1980s as a CD (Polydor 813651-2) with a remixed and remastered CD (Polydor 527760-2) following in 1995. The original album was re-issued on heavyweight vinyl in 2012 (Polydor 3715614). Who’s Next became the only Who album to make in the UK charts. It peaked at in the US, but songs from the album are continually played on American classic rock radio stations to this day. All songs by Pete Townshend unless otherwise noted. There are now two upgraded CD versions of the album. The first followed the format of including several bonus tracks on a single disc.
The Who - Who& Next (1971). Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
The cover photo for The Who’s Who’s Next album shows a photograph of the band apparently having just urinated on a large concrete piling protruding from a slag heap. The photo was taken at Easington Colliery a former coal mining town in County Durham, England. Easington Colliery is situated to the north of Horden, and a short distance to the east of Easington Village.
Who's Next has been added to your Cart.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||I Can't Explain||2:27|
|A4||Behind Blue Eyes||3:30|
|B1||Boris The Spider||2:29|
|B2||Who Are You||6:28|
|B4||See Me, Feel Me||4:09|
|C1||Love, Reign O'er Me||4:39|
|C2||Long Live Rock||3:35|
|C3||Long Live Rock (Reprise)||1:30|
|C4||Won't Get Fooled Again||10:03|
Written-By – E. Cochran*, J. Capehart*
|D4||Twist And Shout
Written-By – B. Russell*, P. Medley*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Record Service GmbH
- Made By – WEA Musik GmbH
- Published By – Fabulous Music Ltd.
- Published By – Eel Pie Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Westminster Music Ltd.
- Published By – Cinephonic Music Co., Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – New Ikon Music Ltd.
- Pressed By – Record Service Alsdorf
- Bass, Vocals – John Entwistle
- Design [Cover] – Bill Smith
- Drums – Kenney Jones*
- Engineer, Mixed By – Cy Langston
- Keyboards [Featuring] – Jim Gorman*
- Lead Guitar, Vocals – Pete Townshend
- Photography By [Front] – Gavin Cochrane
- Photography By [Live] – Neal Preston
- Vocals, Harmonica – Roger Daltrey
- Written-By – J. Entwistle* (tracks: B1), P. Townshend* (tracks: A1 to A5, B2 to D2)
NotesA1 to A5, B3, B4, C1 to C4, D1, D2: published by Fabulous Music Ltd
B1: published by New Ikon Music Ltd
B2: published by Eel Pie/Westminster Music Ltd
D3: published by Cinephonic Music Co Ltd
D4: published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd
Warner Communications Inc. logo embossed on the backsleeve (bottom right).
℗ & © 1984 MCA Records Inc.
Record 1: Red inner sleeve (with text & images) code 251 512-1/WHO IA.
Record 2: Blue inner sleeve (with text & images) code 251 512-1/WHO IB.
On backsleeve D1/Doctor Jimmy. On label D1/Dr. Jimmy.
On backsleeve D4/Twist & Shout. On label D4/Twist And Shout.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 1056
- Price Code (France): WE 322
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout variant 1): R/S Alsdorf 251512-1 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout variant 1): R/S Alsdorf 251512-1 B XXX
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout variant 1): R/S Alsdorf 251512-1 C
- Matrix / Runout (Side D runout variant 1): R/S Alsdorf 251512-1 D X
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout variant 2): R/S Alsdorf 251512-1 A X IF
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout variant 2): R/S Alsdorf 251512-1 B XX
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout variant 2): R/S Alsdorf 251512-1 C X
- Matrix / Runout (Side D runout variant 2): R/S Alsdorf 251512-1 D X
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout etched & stamped variant 3): R/S Alsdorf 251512-1. AX BE 9
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout etched & stamped variant 3): R/S Alsdorf 251512-1 BXXX 9
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout etched & stamped variant 3): R/S Alsdorf 251512-1 CX 15
- Matrix / Runout (Side D runout etched & stamped variant 3): R/S Alsdorf 251512-1 DXX 3 BE
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout etched & stamped variant 4): R/S Alsdorf 251512-1 A D
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout etched & stamped variant 4): R/S Alsdorf 251512-1 BXX 22
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout etched & stamped variant 4): R/S Alsdorf 251512-1 C 24
- Matrix / Runout (Side D runout etched & stamped variant 4): R/S Alsdorf 251512-1 DXX D 13
|WHO 1, WHO I||The Who||Who's Last (2xLP, Album)||MCA Records, MCA Records||WHO 1, WHO I||UK||1984|
|Who 1||The Who||Live (CD, Album, RE)||MCA Records||Who 1||Germany||1991|
|MCAC2-8018||The Who||Who's Last (Cass, Album)||MCA Records||MCAC2-8018||US||1984|
|MCLD 19005||The Who||Who's Last (CD, Album, RE)||MCA Records||MCLD 19005||UK||Unknown|
|MCAD2-8018||The Who||Who's Last (2xCD, Album)||MCA Records||MCAD2-8018||US||1984|