The U-Tubes - The U-Tubes FLAC album
Повторите попытку позже. Опубликовано: 1 апр. 2011 г. The University of North Texas jazz trombone ensemble, the "U-Tubes".
The U-Tubes, a jazz trombone ensemble at the University of North Texas, was founded by Professor Steve Wiest in 2007.
Biography by Jason Ankeny. San Francisco band that began as satirical rockers with outrageous theatrics and burlesque, then evolved into straightforward pop artists.
Организация на Яндекс.
The Tubes is the debut album by the Tubes. Songs which received significant airplay from this album include "What Do You Want from Life?" and "White Punks on Dope," the latter of which peaked at number 28 on the UK singles chart. The album was dedicated to Bob McIntosh and Tom Donahue. Side One. "Up from the Deep" (The Tubes, Ray Trainer) – 4:28. Haloes" (Al Kooper, Bill Spooner, Roger Steen) – 4:53. Space Baby" (Bill Spooner, Mike Carpenter, Vince Welnick) – 4:25.
Audio tubes for any amplifier: from high end home audio to classic guitar amps. If you aren't sure about which valve you need, or what tubes you can substitute, let us help you. More electron tubes can be found in the tube store collection of New Old Stock (NOS) If you are looking for a tube shop carrying the very best tubes for your amplifier, you've come to the right place. If you are looking for a tube shop carrying the very best tubes for your amplifier, you've come to the right place. Audio tubes for any amplifier: from high end home audio to classic guitar amps. More electron tubes can be found in the tube store collection of New Old Stock (NOS). You can also learn more about vacuum tubes and tube amplifiers.
The Tubes are a San Francisco-based rock band whose 1975 debut album included the hit single "White Punks on Dope". During its first fifteen years or so, the band's live performances combined quasi-pornography with wild satires of media, consumerism, and politics. The Tubes formed in 1972 in San Francisco from two Phoenix bands after both relocated to San Francisco in 1969. The Beans featured Bill Spooner, Rick Anderson, Vince Welnick and Bob Macintosh, while The Red White and Blues Band featured Prairie Prince, Roger Steen and David Killingsworth. After playing the 1970 World's Fair in Japan, David Killingsworth left the Red, White and Blues Band leaving Roger and Prairie to audition bass players unsuccessfully.
The Tubes – The Tubes. Label: A&M Records – SP-4534. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. Recorded at the Record Plant, Los Angeles, Ma. Ap. 1975 The album is dedicated to Bob McIntosh and Tom Donahue. Tracks A1 to A3, B1, B3: Pseudo Songs Track A4: Peer International Corp. amp; Promotora Hispano Americana De Musica . Tracks B2, B4: Pseudo Songs, Swiveltone Music.
com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases. Minimal skills are required. I ran into a minor issue with respect to the length of the replacement U-tube being a little shorter than the U-tube I replaced. ThePetStop U- Tube with Directional Return 3/4 inch - 1 inch.
The Tubes is the debut album of The Tubes. Songs which received significant airplay from this album include What Do You Want from Life, the latter song peaked at number 28 on the UK singles chart. Side One Up from the Deep –4,28 Haloes –4,53 Space Baby –4,25 Malagueña Salerosa -3,52 Side Two Mondo Bondage –4,34 What Do You Want from Life. Clear Spot reached on the U. S. Billboard 200 album chart and it did not chart in the U. K. In March 2005, Q magazine placed Big Eyed Beans from Venus at number 53 in its list of the 100 Greatest Guitar Tracks. Her Eyes Are a Blue Million Miles was featured on the soundtrack of the 1998 film The Big Lebowski, and was covered by the Black Keys.
The Tubes had only released one record at the time of this recording, 1975's The Tubes, which was produced by Al Kooper. That record contained the derisive "White Punks on Dope" as well as the disco-rock sales pitch "What Do You Want From Life. Both songs contained ample background noise and bizarre vocals. From that album, Young and Rich, they play "Tubes World Tour," "Slipped My Disco," "Stand Up And Shout," and "Proud To Be An American. There is a load of vulgarity and fun throughout this show. And the long and irreverent program comes to a tee when Waybill puts on his "Quay Lewd" alter-ego and introduces his band as the Cocaine Piranhas. The Tubes continue to tour today.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Arranged By – Dave Richards Soloist – David Winslow , Jiri LevicekWritten-By – Bret Zvacek
Arranged By – Dave Richards Soloist – Chris Villanueva , Jacob Wise , Luke BrimhallWritten-By – David Torres
Soloist – Sara JacovinoWritten-By – Sara Jacovino
|4||Well You Needn't
Arranged By – Sean Nelson Written-By – Thelonious Monk
Arranged By – Kait DuntonSoloist – Hiroshi Wada , Sara JacovinoWritten-By – Victor Young
|6||A Near Miss
Soloist – Aaron Flores, Carl Lundgren Written-By – Sara Jacovino
|7||All Of You
Arranged By – Dave Richards Soloist – David Winslow Written-By – Cole Porter
Arranged By – Stephen Smith Soloist – Jacob Wise , Kevin Hicks Written-By – Dizzy Gillespie
Soloist – Hiroshi Wada Written-By – Sara Jacovino
|10||The Metro Gnome
Soloist – David Winslow , Sara JacovinoWritten-By – Dave Richards
|11||Marian Finnegan: The Abderian Simian
Soloist – Luke BrimhallWritten-By – Thomas Davis
- Recorded At – Crystal Clear Sound
- Recorded At – Reel Time Studios
- Mastered At – Platinum Sound Studios
- Artwork [Cover] – Dustin Mollick
- Bass – Alex Valdez (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 10), Jacob Smith (tracks: 2, 8, 9, 11), Jeffry Eckels (tracks: 4)
- Bass Trombone – Jason Hausback (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 10), Matt Jefferson , Sean Casey (tracks: 2, 4, 8, 9, 11)
- Co-producer – Craig Marshall , Phil Bulla
- Directed By – Jason Hausback (tracks: 2, 4, 8, 9, 11), Steve Weist* (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 10)
- Drums – Kiroki Uehira (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 10), Sean Jones* (tracks: 2, 4, 8, 9, 11)
- Edited By, Mastered By – Phil Bulla
- Engineer [Recording] – Eric Delegard, Kent Stump
- Executive-Producer – Steve Weist*
- Guitar – Aaron Flores (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 10), Jacob Wise (tracks: 2, 8, 9, 11), Ryan Davidson (tracks: 4)
- Layout, Design [Other [Printing] – Craig Marshall , Robert Peters
- Liner Notes – Chris Seiter
- Mixed By – Jason Hausback, Phil Bulla, Steve Weist*
- Photography By – Alexander Rogge, Carl Lundgren , Gabe Mueller
- Piano – Chris Villanueva (tracks: 2, 8, 9, 11), Jiri Levicek (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 10), Sean Giddings (tracks: 4)
- Producer [Associate] – Jason Hausback
- Trombone [Tenor] – Carl Lundgren , Dave Richards (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 10), David Winslow (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 10), Hiroshi Wada , Kale Scherler (tracks: 2, 4, 8, 9, 11), Kevin Hicks (tracks: 2, 4, 8, 9, 11), Luke Brimhall (tracks: 2, 4, 8, 9, 11), Phil Menchaca (tracks: 4), Sara Jacovino (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 10), Sean Nelson (tracks: 2, 8, 9, 11), Victor Barranco (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 10)
NotesTrombone Studio at the University of North Texas.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 648040100429