William Aura - Lovely Day FLAC album
William Aura's conscious dedication to global concerns has brought him over a dozen times to the Tibetan world This album garnered an even bigger success than their debut spawning the popular single Here Comes the Night featuring guest guitarist Peter White
Explore releases from the Heartsong Studio label. Discover what's missing in your discography and shop for Heartsong Studio releases.
Listen to Brighter Day from William Aura's Every Act Of Love for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Overview (current section).
Обои высокого качества от известных производителей. Выбирайте! · Рассчет расхода · Более 10 лет на рынке · Внимательные консультанты
In 1994, Higher Octave released Lovely Day/Timeless on one compact disc, which contained two complete albums - Lovely Day (1986) and Timeless (1988) - by William Aura.
William Aura - Lovely Day/Timeless CD Cover. Lovely Day/Timeless by William Aura was released on 1997-05-01 in USA. The New Age album has 4 tracks. Hot Albums by William Aura.
Lovely Day/Timeless is a English album released on May 1997. Lovely Day/Timeless Album has 4 songs sung by William Aura. Listen to all songs in high quality & download Lovely Day/Timeless songs on Gaana. attr("src", $('. de tp. d t img img').
Your browser does not support the audio element. Your browser does not support the audio element.
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample).
Aura Lea" (sometimes spelled "Aura Lee") is an American Civil War song about a maiden. It was written by W. W. Fosdick (lyrics) and George R. Poulton (music). The melody was used in Elvis Presley's 1956 hit song "Love Me Tender". Aura Lea was published by Poulton, an Englishman who had come to America with his family as a boy in 1838, and Fosdick in 1861. It was a sentimental ballad at a time when upbeat and cheerful songs were more popular in the music halls.
William Aura - Lovely Day. Bruno Maderna - Sinfonieorchester des Norddeutschen Rundfunks, Giuseppe Sin. The Aliis - Gotta Find A Way To Get To San Francisco. William Aura - Paradise. Various - The Video Hits Album1654 mb. Nasty Savage - Wage Of Mayhem1593 mb. Various - Memphis Country1338 mb.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Higher Octave Music
- Copyright (c) – Higher Octave Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Aura Communications Music
- Copyright (c) – Aura Communications Music
- Recorded At – Heartsong Studio
- Mixed At – New World Studio, San Diego, CA
- Remastered At – Auravision Studios
- Alto Flute, Recorder – Richard Tibbitts
- Cover, Photography – Michael Powers
- Engineer [Recording] – William Aura
- Grand Piano [Yamaha Electric Grand Piano], Synthesizer [Roland String Synthesizer], Synthesizer [Arp String Ensemble Synthesizer] – David Thomas
- Mixed By – John Hildebrand , William Aura
- Remastered By [Digitally] – William Aura
- Sitar, Tambura [Tamboura] – Tony Karasek
- Twelve-String Guitar, Electric Guitar, Synthesizer [Roland String Synthesizer] – William Aura
- Violin – Floyd Fronius
- Written-By, Producer – William Aura
NotesDigitally remastered on the Sony PCM 501ES Digital Audio Processor in August 1986 at Auravision Studio, Half Moon Bay, CA
Cassette: ©1987, ℗1987 BMI Higher Octave Music
Cover: ℗© 1981 Aura Communications Music (BMI)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 1831-7707-4 2
- Rights Society: BMI
|ACM-0200||William Aura||Lovely Day (Cass, Album)||Aura Communications||ACM-0200||US||1981|
|ACM-0200||William Aura||Lovely Day (Cass, Album)||Aura Communications Music||ACM-0200||US||1981|