M-Base Collective - Anatomy Of A Groove FLAC album
Louis Coleman Assistant Producer Steve Coleman Liner Notes, Mixing, Producer, Sax (Alto) Jimmy Cozier Sax (Baritone), Unknown Contributor Role David Gilmore.
Listen free to M-Base Collective – Anatomy of a Groove (Cool Lou, Teefah and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Artist: M-Base Collective Album: Anatomy Of A Groove Genre: Free Funk Released: 1993 Quality: mp3, 320 kbps Tracklist: Cool Lou (8:14). Anatomy Of A Rhythm (3:21). Nobody Told Me (6:32).
M-Base Collective - Anatomy Of A Groove (1992) 01 - Cool Lo. p3 02 - Teefah. mp3 03 - Anatomy of a Rhythm. mp3 04 - Nobody Told M. p3 05 - Non-Fictio. 03 - Anatomy of a Rhythm. 04 - Nobody Told M. p3. 07 - Cycle of Change. 08 - One Bright Morning.
M-Base Collective - Anatomy of a Groove (full album). M-Base Collective - Prism. Black Science: Steve Coleman & The World of M-Base. M-Base Collective featuring Cassandra Wilson One Bright Morning. M Base ~ jazz & beyond. A FLG Maurepas upload - M-Base Collective - One Bright Morning - Jazz Fusion.
She can be heard on Coleman's debut as a leader Motherland Pulse (1985), then as member of his Five Elements on On the Edge of Tomorrow (1986), World Expansion (1986), Sine Die (1987), and on M-Base Collective's sole recording as a large ensemble Anatomy of a Groove (1992). At the same time, Wilson toured with avant-garde trio New Air featuring alto saxophonist Henry Threadgill and recorded Air Show No. 1 (1987) in Italy.
The term "M-Base" is used in several ways. In the 1980s, a loose collective of young African-American musicians including Steve Coleman, Graham Haynes, Cassandra Wilson, Geri Allen, Robin Eubanks, and Greg Osby emerged in Brooklyn with a new sound and specific ideas about creative expression
Andy Milne) 6:07 3. Anatomy of a Rhythm (Steve Coleman) 3:23 4. Nobody Told Me (David Gilmore) 6:36 5. Non-Fiction (Greg Osby) 8:02 6. Prism (James Weidman) 4:51 7. Cycle of Change (David Gilmore, Steve Coleman) 7:03 8. One Bright Morning (Cassandra Wilson) 5:52 9. Hormones (Reggie Washington, Steve Coleman) 6:48 Recorded at Systems. August 2011 EAC extraction logfile from 8. June 2013, 19:12 M-Base Collective, Anatomy of a Groove Used drive : SlimtypeeNAU508 5 Adapter: 1 ID: 0 Read mode : Secure Utilize accurate stream : Yes Defeat audio cache : Yes Make use of C2 pointers : No Read offset correction : 6 Overread into Lead-In and Lead-Out : No Fill up missing offset samples with.
Download Lagu Album Groove Gratis, Gudang Lagu Mp3 Gratis. Download mp3 terbaru, Download lagu Terbaru 2018 mudah, Cepat, nyaman. M-Base Collective - Anatomy of a Groove (full album). Goaded - To Die is Gain heavy metal - groove. Back to Mine - Groove Armada.
|3||Anatomy Of A Rhythm||3:21|
|4||Nobody Told Me||6:32|
|7||Cycle Of Change||6:59|
|8||One Bright Morning||5:50|
- Recorded At – Systems Two
- Mixed At – Systems Two
- Copyright (c) – Rebel-X Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Record Company – C & M Music Productions Inc.
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Glass Mastered At – DADC Austria
- Alto Saxophone, Mixed By – Steve Coleman
- Alto Saxophone, Mixed By, Photography By [Back Cover] – Greg Osby
- Baritone Saxophone – Jimmy Cozier (tracks: 4 to 9)
- Bass – Kevin "Bruce" Harris* (tracks: 4, 7, 8), Reggie Washington (tracks: 1 to 7, 9)
- Coordinator [Cover Design coordinated by] – Sophia Wong
- Coordinator [Project Coordination] – Kazunori Sugiyama
- Design [Cover] – DIW Design Room
- Drums – Marvin "Smitty" Smith
- Engineer [Assistant] – Don Ranieri
- Executive-Producer – Disk Union
- Guitar, Mixed By – David Gilmore
- Keyboards – Andy Milne (tracks: 1 to 3), James Weidman (tracks: 4 to 9)
- Liner Notes – Cassandra Wilson, Greg Osby, Steve Coleman
- Mixed By – Joseph Marciano*
- Photography By [Cover] – Philip Wong
- Producer – Steve Coleman
- Producer [Assistant] – Louis Coleman
- Recorded By – Joseph Marciano*, Michael Marciano
- Trumpet – Graham Haynes (tracks: 9), Mark Ledford (tracks: 5)
- Vocals – Cassandra Wilson (tracks: 1, 3 to 5, 7 to 9), Mark Ledford (tracks: 4, 9)
- Written-By – Andy Milne (tracks: 2), Cassandra Wilson (tracks: 5, 7, 8), David Gilmore (tracks: 4, 7), Greg Osby (tracks: 5), James Weidman (tracks: 6), Reggie Washington (tracks: 9), Steve Coleman (tracks: 1, 3, 7, 9)
NotesStandard jewelcase, 6-panel foldout insert.
2nd cat. # on tray insert.
© 1992 Rebel-X Records, a div. of C & M Music Productions Inc. [on tray insert]
℗ 1992 Sony Music Entertainment Inc. [on CD label]
Recorded at Systems Two in Brooklyn, NY, Dec 1991-Jan 1992
Mixed at Systems Two
Total time: 54:57
Made in Austria (on CD)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099747 297427
- Label Code: LC 0162
- Matrix / Runout: 01-472974-10 12 A2
- Matrix / Runout: MASTERED BY DADC AUSTRIA
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Price Code: CB 811
- Other: CDC
- Other (code on CD label, tray insert and booklet): 01-472974-10
|DIW-864||M-Base Collective||Anatomy Of A Groove (CD, Album)||DIW||DIW-864||Japan||1992|
|CK 53431||M-Base Collective||Anatomy Of A Groove (CD, Album)||Columbia, DIW||CK 53431||US||1992|