Max Frisch - Andorra FLAC album
Listen free to Max Frisch – Andorra (Erstes Bild, Zweites Bild and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Deutsche Grammophon Gesellschaft Literarisches Archiv.
Andorra nach Max Frisch. Andorra von Max Frisch, Theaterstück der 12. Klasse in Freiburg S. eorgen.
Andorra is a play written by the Swiss dramatist Max Frisch in 1961. The original text came from a prose sketch Frisch had written in his diary titled Der andorranische Jude (The Andorran Jew). The Andorra in Frisch's play is fictional and not intended to be a representation of the real Andorra located between France and Spain. Frisch has stated that the title Andorra had only been intended as a working title but later liked using the term "Andorrans" so much he kept it.
1. Andorra - Vorwort Lyrics.
Listen free to Max Frisch – Andorra CD1. Do you know what kind of music this is? Tag this album. Don't want to see ads?
Ships from and sold by Foreign Books Supply Illinois. Is there violence?" Was there violence in how Jews were treated during the Nazi regime in Germany and elsewhere? Not to broach the issue of the emotional and physical violence that Jews were subjected to would mean to distort historic facts. Frisch, of course, is not guilty of distortion. Is there sexual content?" That would depend on the definition.
Shop 2 records for sale for album Andorra hardcover box green labels by Max Frisch on CDandLP in Vinyl and CD format. All fields Artist Title Artist + Title Label Seller Item Select a specific format: All formats Album CD CD Album CD Single CD Maxi Vinyl records LP 7 inchs 7 inchs (SP) 7 inchs (EP) 12 inchs 78 rpm 10 inchs DVD VHS Cassette Clothing T-Shirt Others. Max frisch andorra hardcover box green labels.
Max Frisch died of cancer on April 4, 1991 in Zurich. Together with Friedrich Dürrenmatt, Max Frisch is considered one of the most influential Swiss writers of the 20th century. He was awarded an honorary degree by the University of Marburg, Germany, in 1962, Bard College (1980), the City University of New York (1982), the University of Birmingham (1984), and the TU Berlin (1987). Switzerland's idealized self-image as a tolerant democracy based on consensus - criticizing that as illusion and portraying people (and especially the Swiss) as being scared by their own liberty and being preoccupied mainly with controlling every part of their life. Max Frisch was a political man, and many of his works make reference to (or, as in Jonas und sein Veteran, are centered around) political issues of the time.
location on Google Map. Andorra.
- Copyright (c) – Suhrkamp Verlag
- Mastered At – Deutsche Grammophon Gesellschaft Pressing Plant
- Directed By – Kurt Hirschfeld
- Liner Notes [Einführung] – Dr. Henning Rischbieter*
- Photography By [Alle Übrigen] – Rene Haury
- Photography By [Kurt Hrischfeld] – Bernhard Obrecht
- Photography By [Max Frisch] – Suhrkamp Verlag
- Voice Actor [Andri] – Peter Brogle
- Voice Actor [Barblin] – Kathrin Schmid
- Voice Actor [Der Doktor] – Willy Birgel
- Voice Actor [Der Geselle] – Otto Mächtlinger
- Voice Actor [Der Jemand] – Gert Westphal
- Voice Actor [Der Lehrer] – Ernst Schröder
- Voice Actor [Der Pater] – Rolf Henniger
- Voice Actor [Der Soldat] – Kurt Beck
- Voice Actor [Der Tischler] – Peter Ehrlich
- Voice Actor [Der Wirt] – Carl Kuhlmann
- Voice Actor [Die Mutter] – Angelica Arndts
- Voice Actor [Die Senora] – Heidemarie Hatheyer
- Voice Actor [Ein Idiot] – Elmar Schulte
- Written-By – Max Frisch
Notes"Andorra - Stück in 12 Bildern von Max Frisch.
In der Inszenierung der Uraufführung des Schauspielhauses Zürich."
Contains an 8-page booklet with photos and liner notes.
Record one contains sides 1 and 4, record two contains sides 2 and 3.
Printed in Germany. Made in Germany.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout [stamped]): 044012 = 3 A A8 C ◇V 00
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout [stamped]): 044 012 = 3 B 1 D
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout [stamped]): 044 013 = 3 A 1 F72 ◇V G 00
- Matrix / Runout (Side D runout [stamped]): 044013 = 3 B 3 C9 ◇V D 00
|44 012/13||Max Frisch||Andorra (2xLP)||Deutsche Grammophon Gesellschaft Literarisches Archiv||44 012/13||Germany||1961|
|463 990-2||Max Frisch||Andorra (2xCD)||Deutsche Grammophon Gesellschaft Literarisches Archiv||463 990-2||Germany||Unknown|
|32 365 9||Max Frisch||Andorra (2xLP, Club, RE, Gat)||Deutsche Grammophon||32 365 9||Germany||Unknown|
|2577 038||Max Frisch||Andorra (2xLP, RE, Gat)||Deutsche Grammophon||2577 038||Germany||Unknown|