Air Supply - Lost In Love FLAC album
All lyrics from Lost In Love album, popular Air Supply songs with tracklist and information about album. Album Lost In Love (1980). Labels Arista, Big Time Phonograph Recording Co.
Lost in Love Air Supply. All about Air Supply.
Listen free to Air Supply – Lost in Love (Lost in Love, All Out of Love and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Overview (current section).
Интернет-магазин yoox. Более 1000 новых товаров каждый день!
Air Supply's official music video for 'Lost In Love'. As featured on Ultimate Air Supply. Lost In Love and I don't know much Was I thinking aloud and fell out of touch? But I'm back on my feet and eager to be what you wanted.
Lost in Love" is a 1980 song recorded by the Australian soft rock group Air Supply. The song was written by group member Graham Russell. The original version of the song appeared on the Life Support album in 1979 and was released as a single in Australia, reaching number 13 on the Kent Music Report. The group re-recorded the song for the album Lost In Love in 1980 and this version was released as a single in the US, reaching number 3 on the Billboard Hot 100.
Lost in Love is a song recorded by the Australian soft rock group Air Supply. The song was written by the band member, Graham Russell. The original version of the song appeared on the Life Support album in 1979 and was also released in the album, Lost in Love in 1980. Lost In Love" Track Info. Written By Graham Russell. Lost in Love Air Supply.
Arranged By – Air Supply, Robie Porter. Bass, Backing Vocals – Criston Barker. Design – Howard Fritzson. Drums – Ralph Cooper. Engineer – Martin Harrington (2), Peter Walker, Richard Lush. Executive-Producer – Clive Davis. Guitar – Tommy Emmanuel. Lost In Love (LP, Album). Big Time Phonograph Recording C. Big Time Phonograph Recording Co. ZBZL-240, ZBZL. Lost In Love (LP, Album, Club, CRC).
Band Name Air Supply. Album Name Lost in Love. Data de lançamento 1980. Labels Rainbow Records. Estilo de MúsicaPop Rock. Membros têm este álbum2. 3. Every Woman in the World. 4. Just Another Woman. 5. Having You Near Me. 6. American Hearts. 8. Old Habits Die Hard. 9. I Can't Get Excited.
This song is by Air Supply and appears on the album Lost In Love (1980) and on the album Life Support (1979). I realize the best part of love is the thinnest sliceAnd you don't care for much but I'm not letting goI believe there's still much to believe in. So lift your eyes if you feel you canReach for a star and I'll show you a planI've figured it out what I needed was someone to show me.
Исполнитель: Air Supply (English). Пользователь: Ricardo Ribeiro
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Lost In Love
Mixed By – William WittmanProducer – Charles Fisher, Rick ChertoffWritten-By – G. Russell*
|A2||All Out Of Love
Written-By – C. Davis*, G. Russell*, R. Porter*
|A3||Every Woman In The World
Arranged By – Barry Fasman, Harry Maslin, Robie PorterMixed By – Harry MaslinMixed By [Assistant] – John Van NestOrchestrated By – Barry FasmanProducer – Harry MaslinWritten-By – D. Bugatti / F.Musker*
|A4||Just Another Woman
Producer – Charles FisherWritten-By – G. Russell*
|A5||Having You Near Me
Written-By – C. Davis*, G. Russell*
Arranged By – Barry Fasman, Harry Maslin, Robie PorterMixed By – Harry MaslinMixed By [Assistant] – John Van NestOrchestrated By – Barry FasmanProducer – Harry MaslinWritten-By – D. Bugatti / Frank Musker*
Written-By – G. Russell*
|B3||Old Habits Die Hard
Written-By – C. Barker*, D. Moyse*
|B4||I Can't Get Excited
Written-By – G. Russell*
|B5||My Best Friend
Written-By – G. Russell*
- Marketed By – EMI Brigadiers
- Distributed By – EMI Brigadiers
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Wizard Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Big Time Phonograph Recording Co. Pty. Ltd.
- Printed By – Interpak
- Published By – BRM Music
- Published By – Porter Music
- Published By – Chappell & Co.
- Recorded At – Trafalgar Studios
- Recorded At – Paradise Studios
- Recorded At – EMI Studios 301
- Recorded At – Allen Zentz Recording
- Mixed At – Allen Zentz Recording
- Mixed At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Sound Mixers
- Mastered At – Kendun Recorders
- Arranged By – Air Supply, Robie Porter
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Criston Barker
- Design – Howard Fritzson
- Drums – Ralph Cooper
- Engineer – Martin Harrington , Peter Walker, Richard Lush
- Executive-Producer – Clive Davis
- Guitar [Additional] – Tommy Emmanuel
- Keyboards – Frank Esler-Smith, Sam McNally
- Lead Guitar, Backing Vocals – David Moyse
- Lead Vocals – Russell Hitchcock
- Mastered By – John Golden
- Mixed By – Jim Hilton
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Linda Corbin
- Orchestrated By – Frank Esler-Smith, Robie Porter
- Photography By – Patrick Jones
- Producer – Robie Porter
- Vocals, Rhythm Guitar – Graham Russell
NotesThis release has Brown & Red Labels which features different layout, font types and information compared to this Air Supply - Lost In Love release.
"Wizard" logo appears bottom left corner of back cover.
Mixed at Larrabee Sound. "Lost In Love" mixed at Soundmixers, New York. "Every Woman In The World" and "American Hearts" recorded and mixed at Allen Zentz. Recorded at Paradise/Studios 301/Trafalgar, Sydney, Australia. Mastered at Kendun.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side A): ZBZL 240 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side B): ZBZL 240 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side A - etched): ZBZL 240A.―2. BS.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side B - etched): EMCJ.L. 5215 ZBZL 240 B. BS.
- Other (back cover, bottom centre - stamped [inverted]): 22 1 81 5
|ZBZL-240, ZBZL.240||Air Supply||Lost In Love (LP, Album)||Big Time, Big Time||ZBZL-240, ZBZL.240||Australia||1980|
|AL 9530||Air Supply||Lost In Love (LP, Album, Club, CRC)||Arista, Big Time Phonograph Recording Co., Wizard Records||AL 9530||US||1980|
|ARCD 8216||Air Supply||Lost In Love (CD, Album)||Arista||ARCD 8216||Canada||1992|
|ALB6 8311||Air Supply||Lost In Love (LP, Album)||Arista||ALB6 8311||Canada||1980|
|ZBZC.240, ZBZC-240||Air Supply||Lost In Love (Cass, Album)||Big Time, Big Time||ZBZC.240, ZBZC-240||Australia||Unknown|