Overkill - Bloodletting FLAC album
Line up: Bobby "Blitz" Ellsworth Vocals Dave Linsk Guitars, Vocals (backing) Tim Mallare Drums .
Overkill - Bloodletting (2000) 01. Thunderhead 02. Bleed Me 03. What I'm Missin' 04. Death Comes Out To Play 0.
Overkill - Bloodletting (2000).
Vinyl, LP Vinyl, LP, Single Sided, Etched All Media, Album, Reissue.
Bloodletting is the 11th studio album by American thrash metal band Overkill, released on October 24, 2000 by Metal-Is. It is the first after the departure of guitarists Joe Comeau and Sebastian Marino and the addition of Dave Linsk. Bloodletting also marked the first and only time since 1989's The Years of Decay that Overkill had recorded together as a four-piece. The album sold around 2,450 copies in its first week of release in the . All tracks written by . Verni and Bobby "Blitz" Ellsworth.
Bloodletting (Overkill album). Bloodletting is the eleventh studio album by American thrash metal band Overkill, released on October 24, 2000 by Metal-Is.
Overkill discography (main). lt; Necroshine (1999). Overkill discography (all). lt; Coverkill (1999). Hello from the Gutter - The Best of Overkill (2002).
Band Name Overkill (USA). Album Name Bloodletting. Total playing time: 54:37.
More Overkill albums. The Wings of War. 2019. Show all albums by Overkill.
|3||What I'm Missin'||4:36|
|4||Death Comes Out To Play||5:02|
|5||Let It Burn||5:19|
|7||Left Hand Man||6:10|
|9||My Name Is Pain||4:17|
|10||Can't Kill A Dead Man||4:05|
- Copyright (c) – Metal-is Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Metal-is Records
- Distributed By – BMG Distribution
- Manufactured By – BMG Distribution
- Record Company – Sanctuary Records Group
- Record Company – BMG Entertainment
- Recorded At – Carriage House Studios
- Produced At – Gear Recording Studio
- Mixed At – Sonalyst Studio
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Designed At – Seempieces
- Published By – Blood And Iron Music
- Pressed By – Sonopress USA – A1732-02
- Bass [4 & 8 String], Backing Vocals – DD Verni*
- Booking [Europe & Rest Of The World] – Andy Pillar, SDAP
- Booking [US] – Jeff Epstein , Universal Attractions
- Drums – Tim Mallare
- Engineer – John Montegnese*, John Shyloski
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chris Jones
- Illustration, Design, Layout – Travis Smith
- Legal [Representation] – Joe Serling, Esq.*
- Management [Europe] – Wolfgang Rott, CMM*
- Mastered By – Roger Lian
- Mixed By – Colin Richardson
- Other [Merchandise] – JSR
- Photography By [Photos] – Tiffany Dyckman
- Producer – Overkill
- Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Backing Vocals – Dave Linsk
- Songwriter [Songs] – Ellsworth*, Verni*
- Vocals – Bobby "Blitz" Ellsworth
Notes℗&© 2000 Metal-Is. A Division Of Sanctuary Records Group. Manufactured and Distributed in the United States by BMG Distribution, a unit est BMG Entertainment, 1540 Broadway, New York, NY 10036. Made in the USA.
Recorded at Carriage House Studios, June/July 2000
Pre-Production: Gear Rehearsal Studios, Shrewsbury, NJ
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 60768 52022 6
- Barcode (Scanned): 060768520226
- Matrix / Runout (Variants 1, 2): SONOPRESS USA 06076852022 ++ A1732-02
- Mastering SID Code (Variants 1, 2): IFPI L028
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 1080
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 1083
- Rights Society: BMI
|SPV 085-72082 CD||Overkill||Bloodletting (CD, Album)||Steamhammer||SPV 085-72082 CD||Germany||2000|
|SPV 085-72082 CD||Overkill||Bloodletting (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Steamhammer||SPV 085-72082 CD||Russia||2000|
|06076 85202-2||Overkill||Bloodletting (CD, Album, Club)||Metal-is Records||06076 85202-2||US||2000|
|SANCD051||Overkill||Bloodletting (CD, Album)||Sanctuary Records||SANCD051||UK||2004|
|MP-SPV 031||Overkill||Bloodletting (Cass, Album)||Mystic Production||MP-SPV 031||Poland||2000|