R.E.M. - New Adventures In Hi-Fi FLAC album
New Adventures In Hi-Fi (.
REM : New Adventures in Hi-Fi,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Аккорды, текст к песне 'New Adventures In Hi-fi (album)' исполнителя (композитора) Rem. На сайте может быть представлено несколько вариантов, проверьте соответствующий список.
Универсальный турэндуро с гоночными генами 2019. Закажите сегодня! · Доставка по России. nbsp;· Консультации и подбор. nbsp;· Официальный импортер.
New Adventures in Hi-Fi is the tenth studio album by the American alternative rock band . It was their fifth major label release for Warner Bros. Records, released on September 9, 1996, in Europe and Australia and the following day in the United States. New Adventures in Hi-Fi was the last album recorded with founding member Bill Berry (who left the band amicably the following year), original manager Jefferson Holt, and long-time producer Scott Litt
– New Adventures In Hi-Fi. Records – 9 46321-2. Book Contains 64 Full-Colour Pages Of Artwork, Exclusive Band-Photos, Original Photographs By M. Stipe, Liner Notes By P. Buck, And A New Record Formatted To Compact Disc. Mastered at Gateway Mastering. Recorded during and after the 'Monster' tour in 1995.
Guitar chords with lyrics. How the west was won and where it got us, The Wake-up Bomb, New Test Leper, Undertow EE-Bow the Letter, Leave Departure, Bittersweet Me, Be Mine, Binky the Doormat, Zither, So Fast So Numb, Low Desert, Electrolite. How the west was won and where IT got us. Piano riff: -14-14-14-12- -12-12-12-12- -12-12-12-12
Issued in September 1996, New Adventures In Hi-Fi debuted at N. on the US Billboard 200 and shot straight to N. in the UK. In addition, the LP spawned a trio of Top 30 hits in the UK – including an impressive N. placing for the record’s first single, ‘E-Bow The Letter’ – and eventually sold over five million copies worldwide.
Now on the sweeping New Adventures in Hi-Fi, . s most ambitious album to date, the band attempts to stitch together all the disparate mood swings that have characterized its fight to maintain its integrity in the face of both disaster and superstardom. s swan song - or the first day of the rest of their lives. The sequence of songs and the range of emotions on New Adventures convey a narrative that has all the dynamics and contradictions of life itself.
Features Song Lyrics for . s New Adventures In Hi-Fi album. Genre: Pop. Send ". Ringtones to your Cell. Album: New Adventures In Hi-Fi.
M "New Adventures In Hi-Fi" Kondisi : NOS Ringkasan : Ini merupakn album studio ke-10 band alternatif rock asal U. lbum ini juga merupakn album ke-5 mereka di bawah label Warner Bros Recs. Album ini juga merupakn rakaman terakhir ahli asal kumpulan ini iaitu Bill Berry. Utk rekod ini band ini sudah berpecah pd Sept. 2011 Harga : rm14+pos pm/ws no di bio utk pembelian
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||How The West Was Won And Where It Got Us
Bouzouki, Mandolin, Bass – Peter*Piano, Synthesizer, Backing Vocals – Mike*Synthesizer – Michael*Whistle [Ennio] – Bill*
|2||The Wake-up Bomb
Guitar – Nathan*Organ, Backing Vocals – Mike*
|3||New Test Leper
Organ – Mike*
Backing Vocals – Mike*Guitar – Nathan*Synthesizer [Arp Odyssey] – Scott*
|5||E-bow The Letter
Backing Vocals – Patti*Organ, Mellotron, Synthesizer [Moog] – Mike*Sitar [Electric] – Peter*
Acoustic Guitar, Synthesizer – Bill*Guitar – Nathan*Keyboards – Mike*Synthesizer [Arp Odyssey] – Scott*
Bass [Fuzz], Organ [Farfisa], Backing Vocals – Mike*Guitar – Nathan*
Organ, Mellotron – Mike*Piano – Scott*
Bass – Peter*Guitar, Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Mike*
|10||Binky The Doormat
Backing Vocals – Bill*Bass [Fuzz], Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Mike*Guitar – Nathan*Organ [Farfisa] – Scott*
Autoharp – Scott*Bass – Bill*Organ – Mike*Tambourine – Nathan*
|12||So Fast, So Numb
Organ, Backing Vocals – Mike*Piano – Scott*
Guitar [Slide] – Nathan*Organ – Mike*Piano – Scott*
Bass, Banjo – Peter*Guiro – Nathan*Piano – Mike*Violin – Andy*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – R.E.M./Athens L.L.C.
- Recorded At – Bad Animals
- Recorded At – John Keane Studios
- Recorded At – Louie's Clubhouse
- Mixed At – John Keane Studios
- Mixed At – Louie's Clubhouse
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Japan Inc.
- Artwork [Packaging] – Chris Bilheimer, Michael Stipe
- Bass – Mike* (tracks: 2 to 6, 8, 12, 13)
- Drums, Percussion – Bill* (tracks: 1 to 10, 12 to 14)
- Edited By [Digital] – Eric Stolz
- Engineer [Assistant, Bad Animals] – Sam Hofstedt (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 9)
- Engineer [Assistant, John Keane Studios] – William "Billy" Field* (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 9)
- Engineer [Assistant, Louie's Clubhouse] – Victor Janacua (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 9)
- Engineer [Bad Animals] – Adam Kaspar* (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 9)
- Engineer [John Keane Studios] – John Keane (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 9)
- Engineer [Louie's Clubhouse] – Pat McCarthy (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 9)
- Engineer [Tour Recording] – Jeff Wooding (tracks: 2, 4, 6 to 8, 10 to 14), Jo Ravitch (tracks: 2, 4, 6 to 8, 10 to 14), Joe O' Herlihy* (tracks: 2, 4, 6 to 8, 10 to 14)
- Guitar – Peter Buck
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – John Keane
- Photography By [Photo Printing] – Ian McFarlane
- Photography By [Wb Ally] – Tom Recchion
- Producer, Mixed By – R.E.M., Scott Litt
- Technician [Drum] – Bill Thomson (tracks: 2, 4, 6 to 8, 10 to 14)
- Technician [Technical Assistance] – Mark "Microwave" Mytrowitz* (tracks: 2, 4, 6 to 8, 10 to 14)
- Vocals – Michael Stipe
NotesTracks 1, 3, 5, 9 recorded at Bad Animals Studio, Seattle. Additional recording and mixing at John Keane Studio, Athens and Louie's Clubhouse, Los Angeles.
Track 2 recorded in Charleston.
Track 4 recorded in Boston.
Tracks 6 & 13 recorded at Atlanta soundcheck.
Track 7 recorded in Detroit.
Track 8 recorded at Memphis soundcheck.
Track 10 recorded in Phoenix.
Track 11 recorded in Philadelphia dressing room.
Track 12 recorded at Orlando soundcheck.
Track 14 recorded at Phoenix soundcheck.
Mastered at Gateway Mastering.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: WPCR-2287 112 TJ806B
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L662
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1J03
- Barcode: 4 943674 228720
|9 46320-2||R.E.M.||New Adventures In Hi-Fi (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 46320-2||US||1996|
|9362-46320-4||R.E.M.||New Adventures In Hi-Fi (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9362-46320-4||Bulgaria||1996|
|9362-46320-1||R.E.M.||New Adventures In Hi-Fi (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Warner Bros. Records||9362-46320-1||Europe||1996|
|9 46320-2||R.E.M.||New Adventures In Hi-Fi (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 46320-2||South Korea||1996|
|9362-46320-4||R.E.M.||New Adventures In Hi-Fi (Cass, Album)||Warner Music Poland||9362-46320-4||Poland||1996|