Brian Cutean - Lubricating The Species FLAC album
Jan 12, 2019- Explore Zach Borden's board "Records" on Pinterest.
Brian Cutean on acronymic verbiage, Eric Richardson on upright bass and Richard Crandell on piano. Filmed at Tsunami Books in Eugene, Oregon by Paul Daly.
and,. Purchasable with gift card. watched go round and round, Lubricating the Species was born, breathed out by a group of magician musicians in record time (!) and caught in an analog net like a fish reeled in on a real reel to reel with tape hiss and everything.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Released at: This album was released on the label Burntoothbrush Records (catalog number BTU-042). This album was released in 1987 year. US. Format of the release is. Vinyl, LP. Album.
These chains utilize a bush made of an oil-impregnated sintered metal or plastic to provide continuous lubrication to the chain during drive, eliminating the need for further lubrication.
Brian coordinated the songwriters performing on Chapel Hill at Kerrville when I was there, and there were some great performances from folkies who came in from all over North America. If you can ever get to Kerrville in late May and early June, you should make the pilgrimage to Rod's Quiet Valley Ranch. By all means go on over to his site and check out even more songs and the wonderful shape shifting world of Brian Cutean.
Artist: Cutean, Brian Title: Lubricating The Species Genre: Psych Type: New - LP Label: Burntoothbrush Catalog ID: BTU 042 Country: USA Our ID: 142689. View other items by this Artist View other items on this Label.
Download Guitarred and Feathered by Brian Cutean/QTN on the independent record store by musicians for musicians. This album is a breather from a world shrill with opinions, instant message me-me-me blogs and 24 hour news chatter.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||The Some Of Our Parts
Double Bass [Acoustic Upright Bass] – Robert Vignaud
Tabla – Steve Whitfield Viola – Steve Edwards Vocals – Nicki Cutean-Appler*
|A3||Lay My Body Down
Euphonium – Larry Roark
|B1||A World Light Years Away
Bass – Steve Wise Electric Bass [Fretless] – Mark Williams Mandolin – Ike EichenbergRecorder – Gerald Eli Smith*
|B2||The House Across The Street
Vocals – Sara WarnerVocals, Guitar – Thomas Hart
|B3||Sweep Me Off My Feet
Bass [Fretless] – Robert VignaudVocals, Keyboards [Electric] – Jerry Stevens
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Squint-Yer-Ears Music
- Copyright (c) – Squint-Yer-Ears Music
- Published By – Squint-Yer-Ears Music
- Recorded At – New Horizons Studio
- Mixed At – New Horizons Studio
- Mastered At – Riverside Sound
- Pressed By – A&R Records
- Printed By – A&R Records
- Designed At – Altered Dog Studio
- Designed At – Q Design
- Artwork [Front Cover] – Nancy McGalliard
- Artwork [Label] – Bruce Cutean
- Engineer, Co-producer – Stew Urbach
- Guitar – Brian*
- Harmonica – Brian* (tracks: A1, A3)
- Layout [Back Cover Layout Assistance] – Jean Hamilla
- Mastered By – SPGII*
- Mixed By – Brian*, Stew Urbach
- Photography By [Backcover Photo] – Celeste Coronado
- Vocals – Brian* (tracks: A1, A2, B1 to B3)
- Written-By, Producer – Brian Cutean
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): 880N37-A Yes Side A+R SPGII EG
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): Side Uh-Huh A+R SPGII EG